GXDA Champion

Cody "No Love" Garbrandt
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» You need a departure so i am leaving
by Yugo Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:48 pm

» A PLACE TO COME TO
by ElevatedFish Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:50 pm

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» ALL FORMER DN USERS MUST READ!
by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:58 am

» idk if i did this right
by Cody "No Love" Garbrandt Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:18 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Desert RP Sign Up

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:30 am

First topic message reminder :

"You're all duelists from an elite academy from various backgrounds and have been given a final exam of the year, to follow Professor Sartyr to a desert and retrieve the stolen God Cards. The exam will grade you based off of how well you interact with your fellow students and of course how well you duel. We will start with a trip across the ocean via Ship that will take at most two days. Fell free to talk and interact with your fellow students, for as soon as we reach shore you will all be splitting into groups to search through the desert more efficiently."

Sign up for the RP by writing down several parts of information.
Name:
Background (Minor don't make this too excessive):
Deck you are using:
Dorm (Slifer, Ra, or Obelisk):

Decks that are banned are burns/mills/meta/etc. Post up your RP character and I will reply to such posts as whether they are approved or not. If you are not approved I will list the reason why i.e. God Modding, OP Deck, same deck or another reason. Throughout this RP you will be subject to my whims and if your character begins to either God Mod or stray too far from the path I will warn you first, if you choose to ignore this I will kill your character.

The RP will start July 2nd whenever I wake up which is indeterminable.


Last edited by Prof. Sartyr on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:07 pm

PrincessLuna58 wrote:Name:Violet
Background (Minor don't make this too excessive): Orphan raised to duel and to be the best
Deck you are using: Harpies.
Dorm (Slifer, Ra, or Obeslisk):Obeslisk

Approved. Changed your deck to Harpies since we already have Lunalights.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Lord Asian wrote:Name: Shark Ryoski
Background (Minor don't make this too excessive): From a little town in the desert far in the east, suffers from flashbacks of his town burning and the man who caused it, "A man in black coat with a dragon of huge Excalibur" burning the town with flames.
Deck you are using: Raidraptors
Dorm (Slifer, Ra, or Obeslisk): Undetermined...yet!

Approved. You decide your own dorm in this it isn't affiliated with your skill as I've mentioned to Jaden.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:12 pm

@Syrus Truesdale wrote:Name: Syrus Truesdale
Background (Minor don't make this too excessive): Syrus's background.
Deck you are using: True Cyber-dragons (modernized)
Dorm (Slifer, Ra, or Obeslisk): Slifer...for now!

Approved. Modernized doesn't have an issue from me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:16 pm

Dr. Vellian Crowler wrote:Name: Dr. Crowler
Background: Crowlers background
Deck: My ancient gear deck (modernized, if it's an issue pm me)
Dorm: Head of the Obelisk blue dorm and Vice Chancellor to Duel Academy Island

Accepted. Since you are a teacher have fun with that in the RP <3 be bossy and try to push students around.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:30 pm

Name: Greg Tendo
Background: Was raised on an island with a massive desert which I had to travel through day and night without rest to help my family. One day, I was walking through it when I saw a card in the sand. I picked it up. It was some sort of Dragon. I decided to find more cards like it and play Yugioh to get a sense of freedom
Deck: Blue-Eyes
Dorm: Slifer Red

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:31 pm

ViridianSilver wrote:Name: Greg Tendo
Background: Was raised on an island with a massive desert which I had to travel through day and night without rest to help my family. One day, I was walking through it when I saw a card in the sand. I picked it up. It was some sort of Dragon. I decided to find more cards like it and play Yugioh to get a sense of freedom
Deck: Blue-Eyes
Dorm: Slifer Red

Approved. Remember in this world dueling is EVERYTHING.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:34 pm

Thanks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:05 am

Name: Nazaru Uchigami
Age: 17
Height: 5'11
Gender: Male
Body Type: Skinny, black trench coat, maroon red dress shirt with black buttons, black pants, white shoes.
Duel disk: An onyx ring that summons his cards to the field through a hologram it projects
Deck: Gusto
Backround: His father was a great believer in the dark side of dueling, even teaching Nazaru the arts of a shadow realm duel at the young age of 5. Nazaru's first deck was a Dark world deck that he could never use properly. His father was very upset and banished Nazaru to the shadow realm when he was 7. Time passes by very slowly as Nazaru sits in the depths of the shadow realm for years and years. When he is 15, a light shined from what seemed to be the sky of the infinite void. Nazaru was free, his father being defeated in exchange for the release of Nazaru by a Gusto user Nazaru had never met before. He was an old man with green hair and a white robe. He tought Nazaru the ways of the lighter side of dueling and eventually gave his deck up to Nazaru when he was 17. Now Nazaru is a great duelist, joining the GX Duel Academy, having a deck from another era in time....that old man was very odd.
Dorm: Obelisk Blue


Last edited by Nazaru Uchigami on Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Zane Truesdale on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:14 am

Name:Zane Truesdale
Background (Minor don't make this too excessive): Zanes background and story (once was a pornstar)
Deck you are using:Cybers/CyberDarks
Dorm (Slifer, Ra, or Obelisk):Obelisk
avatar
Zane Truesdale

Posts : 191
Join date : 2016-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:19 am

@Zane Truesdale wrote: Name:Zane Truesdale
Background (Minor don't make this too excessive): Zanes background and story (once was a pornstar)
Deck you are using:Cybers/CyberDarks
Dorm (Slifer, Ra, or Obelisk):Obelisk

Accepted. Try to insinuate the porn star background in to EVERYTHING.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:33 am

Nazaru Uchigami wrote:Name: Nazaru Uchigami
Age: 17
Height: 5'11
Gender: Male
Body Type: Skinny, black trench coat, maroon red dress shirt with black buttons, black pants, white shoes.
Duel disk: An onyx ring that summons his cards to the field through a hologram it projects
Deck: Gusto
Backround: His father was a great believer in the dark side of dueling, even teaching Nazaru the arts of a shadow realm duel at the young age of 5. Nazaru's first deck was a Dark world deck that he could never use properly. His father was very upset and banished Nazaru to the shadow realm when he was 7. Time passes by very slowly as Nazaru sits in the depths of the shadow realm for years and years. When he is 15, a light shined from what seemed to be the sky of the infinite void. Nazaru was free, his father being defeated in exchange for the release of Nazaru by a Gusto user Nazaru had never met before. He was an old man with green hair and a white robe. He tought Nazaru the ways of the lighter side of dueling and eventually gave his deck up to Nazaru when he was 17. Now Nazaru is a great duelist, joining the GX Duel Academy, having a deck from another era in time....that old man was very odd.
Dorm: Ra Yellow

Accepted. That background tho.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:23 am

Prof. Lyman Banner wrote:Name: Prof. Lyman Banner
Background : A specialist in dueling chemistry and alchemy, in addition to old theories and myths. The rest remains unknown  
Deck you are using: Alchemy beasts ( or scraps)
Dorm: Head of the Slifer Dorm

Approved. Remember you are a teacher and can use that position to interact with students <3.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Name: Magileine

Background : I'm simply a small, young child that was raised in a Chateau. I would always be playing around with my friends. My Queen, Tiaramisu, wanted me to have a good life. She decided to pay for my education through sweets. One day, very randomly, a mysterious Sorcerer said he was here for me, and my Queen encouraged me to go with him. I was transported to a different dimension, where I got a Standard Education in Dueling. Because of my roots in the XYZ dimension, I can now XYZ Summon and Pendulum Summon. I studied really hard and if I try hard enough, I can also Synchro Summon because my education was very well-rounded. After my education, I decided to go back to the XYZ Dimension where I can show my Queen the results of the wonderful choice she made. However, on the way, I got disrupted, and now I am here. I am on my quest to return back to my Chateau.

Deck you are using: Jellypals! (Madolche Pendulum Performapal)

Dorm (Slifer, Ra, or Obelisk): Blue

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:35 pm

Asian_Pichu wrote:Name: Magileine

Background : I'm simply a small, young child that was raised in a Chateau. I would always be playing around with my friends. My Queen, Tiaramisu, wanted me to have a good life. She decided to pay for my education through sweets. One day, very randomly, a mysterious Sorcerer said he was here for me, and my Queen encouraged me to go with him. I was transported to a different dimension, where I got a Standard Education in Dueling. Because of my roots in the XYZ dimension, I can now XYZ Summon and Pendulum Summon. I studied really hard and if I try hard enough, I can also Synchro Summon because my education was very well-rounded. After my education, I decided to go back to the XYZ Dimension where I can show my Queen the results of the wonderful choice she made. However, on the way, I got disrupted, and now I am here. I am on my quest to return back to my Chateau.

Deck you are using: Jellypals! (Madolche Pendulum Performapal)

Dorm (Slifer, Ra, or Obelisk): Blue

Accepted. Remember are at an academy similar to GX yet offers education in all summoning styles.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:56 pm

Sign up for the RP by writing down several parts of information.
Name: Alex MacEachainn
Background (Minor don't make this too excessive): A wee fella from the highlands found a new life as a duelist, didn't have a purpose, just fancied knockin about an havin a laugh, Expressing the passion for the game
Deck you are using: Noble Knights
Dorm (Slifer, Ra, or Obelisk): Slifer

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:39 am

Divine BraeBae wrote:Sign up for the RP by writing down several parts of information.
Name: Alex MacEachainn
Background (Minor don't make this too excessive): A wee fella from the highlands found a new life as a duelist, didn't have a purpose, just fancied knockin about an havin a laugh, Expressing the passion for the game
Deck you are using: Noble Knights
Dorm (Slifer, Ra, or Obelisk): Slifer

Approved.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desert RP Sign Up

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum