GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Creation of all things(RP Specified)

2 posters

Go down

Creation of all things(RP Specified)  Empty Creation of all things(RP Specified)

Post by Zane Truesdale Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Due to the sheer size of the anime we have based our current roleplay on, we have dozens of different endings we can implement. Meaning most directions it takes we can make it work, the general plot is unfathomably simple defend your duel spirits(Or fight for your own survival) while teaming up(or going solo) through the roleplay from start to finish(You dont even have to duel unless you want too, this rule is mainly for the non competitive who dont want to lose).  

Our villains main ideal is very different in itself. Each character dont usually work well with each other until necessary, simply meaning some may change differently as you least expect it(Obviously a secret how, knowing about the naruto shippuden series will give you a stronger idea). That being said the main aim is to defeat duelists, certain characters such as 'Despair' have a unique ability to devour their opponents after completing the dueling ritual thus keeping him alive, (Based off the characters of Hidan, Kakazu and the ability Obito uses to absorb). Reading up on those special characters will help you a lot.  

(VERY IMPORTANT) If your character is defeated your duel spirit will be separated from your body thus killing you(Something that is based off how humans die when their tailed beasts are removed). Before you get confused, any character that dies(Apart from the antagonists) will be saved by the Rp manager's character and will be given specific instructions which depend on the scenario.  

Characters in this roleplay will have 1 disadvantage and thats timing, because at any point certain antagonists may be searching for them specifically(Most likely lesser posting players will be targetted first if not the most noticeable). Newer characters will be added to help guide EVERY player specifically through out the entire roleplay event(Seriously most of this is managed by 1 single person, a lot of love is needed to be this dedicated).

Last but not least, god modding is seriously not allowed. I understand each character wants a significant importance(Which is why new characters will be added in order to help achieve that without ruining the event)but all is needed is a bit of communication from the player those managing the event (Mostly its me, drop me a PM on how you'd like to effect the plot and I'll see what I can do.) If you're using actual yugioh characters you can only use the deck they have used, if it is an OC then you can use a max of 2 decks,  through out the event(Mainly because if you lose and get to come back using the same deck wont be efficient) If ive missed anything else please let me know.  

(IMPORTANT NOTICE) The date and set of this scenario will be of our current year(2017, because fuck 2016 so far) in central America, however I do hope to eventually have certain characters travel as our antagonists are stationed mainly across the world) the exact headquarters will be GXDA as an academy surrounded by a large modern city.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Creation of all things(RP Specified)  Empty Re: Creation of all things(RP Specified)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:36 pm

Thank you for the clarification i had asked for

Back to top Go down

Creation of all things(RP Specified)  Empty Re: Creation of all things(RP Specified)

Post by Zane Truesdale Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:31 pm

You're Welcome buddy.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugo Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:30 am

(IMPORTANT NOTICE) The date and set of this scenario will be of our current year(2017, because fuck 2016 so far)

Right? D:
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:11 am

When i saw large modern city... i just thought America and trump. RIP all life as we know it. Goodbye America- you are gonna be fucked up again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down