GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things(The Second Coming) Chapter 2.

+11
Marcel Hansch.
Despair.
Alexis Rhodes
Daniel8503
Violet.
Zane Truesdale
Ellrich
Proxymoron
Lelouch Lamperouge
B@T
Roleplay Manager
15 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Creation of all things(The Second Coming) Chapter 2. - Page 2 Empty The Creation of all things(The Second Coming) Chapter 2.

Post by Roleplay Manager Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

The following day, after GXDA opened its doors to the fresh new faces of its talented and wonderful students, Our chancellor stands in his office staring to view the outside of GXDA's entrance and the modern city through the large glass plate windows, cheekly grinning to himself. "Usually people in my situation would have ran for the hills and evacuated by now. But why is it that I feel confident? Hm. Of course, it's our new members and how talented they are" He then remembers Mike his facial expression dulls down a little "...Maybe some more talented then others" he chuckles. He checks his clock hanging from the wall which exactly states '9:45am' his eyes glance back to viewing outside. "Seems first period will soon be over, I guess now shall be the time to make our stand."

He casually walks to his secretary who is sitting just outside of his office in her own private small office, she is talking on the phone but places them on hold as the chancellor approaches her with a tender smile.
"Ugh sir is everything ok?" "Of course, Could you please call the teachers of the advance Obelisk classes and the advance classes for Ellan Livingrich, Andrii Khacheridi and Ryan. " as he prepares to walk away he turns back to face his secretary "Oh and, check the lower league classes for a Mike Connors" and with that he walks into his office and walks to his lovely chestnut desk, seating comfortably as he prepares himself to talk to his selected students. The clock striking 10:15am.  
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(The Second Coming) Chapter 2. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(The Second Coming) Chapter 2.

Post by Zane Truesdale Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:05 pm

"No."
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(The Second Coming) Chapter 2. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(The Second Coming) Chapter 2.

Post by Roleplay Manager Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:11 pm

"Well...alright then, You see Zane ive trusted some of your fellow students with additional cards, the same that I entrusted you with. Perhaps you could watch out for them, maybe even ensure they keep them safe?...With that being said eventually their will be a time when we will have to fight. I trust you can handle that?" He asks as his forearms sit on his desk.
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:12 pm

"Hmph, Consider it done. Now if thats all...I'll take my leave now" He states as he turns his back to the chancellor, grabbing the handle before he heard chancellor say.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:14 pm

"I have a friend who is currently in Russia. He's been out of contact for a couple of days and with all this going on I cant take the risk of just trusting him to be safe on his own. I'm asking if you can go to Moscow and bring him here. He has one of the legendary cards I entrusted with you and most likely you'll become a target too."  

Last edited by Roleplay Manager on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:17 pm

"I understand, I also understand that we need that card too. Consider it done." With that being said Zane leaves without saying anything else, he ignores everyone as he passes them on the way to his dorm room, after finally arriving to his dorm room he checks his clock noting the time to be 5:34pm. "Hmph." He says while he packs his duel disk and some clothes before leaving his dorm room and heading in the direction of the academy entrance for his jouney to begin.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:57 pm

Later in the day, Ryan stares at the blank card he has been giving and wonders "What will the world come to when The Creation comes for the cards and after it is all said and done, what will all the cards give to the winner?" Jake comes in and asks him what happened while he was busy doing paper work and Ryan replies "nothing. nothing at all Jake. By the way i need you to get something for me?" Jake asks "what do you need?" Ryan answers back "My old gear needs to be dusted off and hand delivered here. can do you that jake?"
Jake replies "sure but i need to stay over once i get your stuff shipped becasue i got issues back at home." Ryan just stares at the blank card and just says "Fine, just do what you have to do."
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:07 pm

As Zane leaves GXDA and waits for a private helicopter the chancellor allowed him to use a familiar black facial mask falls from his bag, He stares at it momentarily before placing it back in his bag. He tenses his jaw as the helicopter arrives Zane checks his phone before taking a few steps back as it lands. "Guess their's no turning back now.."
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:50 pm

Aporia had enough of waiting. He watched as zane left in his private helicopter and decided to follow him and Zane didn't know it yet, but the two would soon meet... In russia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:13 pm

As he remains silent, viewing the scenery out the window as the helicopter continues to take flight Zane inhales deeply as his hand grips on his bag, tightly squeezing his mask inside of his travel bag. "Hmph...Almost there now."
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxymoron Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:28 pm

Kaiser bought off a Slifer Red jacket from some shady dealer. He came to the guard of the helicopter that directs people to the duel academy
"Excuse me sir. I must have missed the flight to Duel Academy. I'm a a student there but unfortunately I slept in.."

The guard looked suspicious but he let Kaiser inside. The helicopter took off towards duel academy, once he landed Kaiser got off and the helicopter left. A teacher walked towards him with an annoyed face.
"Kaiser Rarr? That isn't a name that's registered!"

Kaiser sighed and turned towards him with over 500 dollars (or pounds. You pick)
"You register me in and you get the biggest pay day of the year. If you don't accept it then...I'm afraid there will be some consequences..."
A knife shined in his pocket. The teacher nodded and took the money

"Kaiser Rarr. Welcome to duel academy."

His name was registered in...but only is name. In the registration now was only his name. No picture, no details. It looked quite sketchy.

Kaiser nodded and walked off. He was EAGER to see his new classmates.
Proxymoron
Proxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:02 am

I get out of my room closing the door with my duel disk at hand. My long green hair went down to my stomach as I headed down the hallway unaware of whats been going on.
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:13 am

Mike is wandering around the Duel Academy halls after his amazing disappearing act from the chancellor's office. "Everything is getting so serious, why can't dueling just be for the fun of it."

As he continues wandering around the halls he notices a short Obelisk blue girl he doesn't recognize across from him. He walks up to her in order to greet her. "Hey, I haven't seen you around campus before. Are you new here?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:16 am

She gave you a soft, shy look at the person who walked up to her. She gave him a soft nod to answer the question as she looked him over.
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:20 am

Mike notices the girl checking him out. So she is the shy type, huh? Maybe a magic trick will break the ice The teen thinks to himself. "Before I ask your name, let me do a little magic trick. is that ok with you?" The young magician asks the emerald haired girl.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:24 am

She nodded lightly with a smile as she kept looking you over. Her dark Green eyes seemed to gaze on you as she had to look up at you due to her being a bit short.
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:31 am

Mike living up to his title, The Magician Boy, decides to perform a small feat of optical illusions on the obelisk blue girl he has just met. He holds his right hand out. "Ok, keep your eye on my hand."

He begins moving his hand back and forth across her face and her eyes follow his right hand. "Hmmm, looks like you have something behind your ear." The magician states. Then with his left hand he reaches behind her ear and pulls out a green rose.

"Most people have green thumbs, but you have a green ear." The slifer red says as he hands her the rose.

The Creation of all things(The Second Coming) Chapter 2. - Page 2 Green-rosa
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:39 am

She gave a light chuckle taking the flower and putting it in her hair making sure it wont fall out. She looked back at you still with a smile and clapped showing him that she liked the trick.
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:41 am

Mike is glad that she seemed to like his magic trick. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Mike. What's your name?" He asks the shy obelisk blue girl.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:43 am

She took out her duel disk and showed him a name that was written on it. The words spelled Emerald Sky
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:45 am

Mike chuckles. "Emerald? I like that name." The magician gazes at her for a second resting his hand on his shoulder. "Hmmmm, you don't seem to talk much. Do you have a sore throat or something? Need some ice water?" He asks out of curiosity.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:46 am

She shook her head with a smile just showing she doesn't like to talk much.
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:50 am

Mike continues to gaze at the short emerald haired girl and then suddenly an idea pops up in his head. "How about we make a bet? Lets duel and if I win you have to say your name out loud for me. If I lose I'll betray any magician's number one rule and show you how I made the rose come out of nowhere. deal?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:53 am

She took a moment and thought about it then nodded putting the duel disk on her left arm. She smiled watched you.
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:55 am

Mike activates his duel disk. "This will be good practice to work on my entertainment dueling." The teen says to himself. Then he looks back over to Emerald with a smirk. "Prepare to be amazed."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:15 am

Emerald summons multiple harpy ladies from her grave and attacks Mike directly. Mike falls on his ass as the final harpy lady attacks him. "Woah, you are a great duelist." The teen says out of admiration for Emerald's skills.

Mike quickly gets up and puts both his hands by his side and lets out a heavy sigh. "Can't say I'm happy I lost, but that was a great duel. And a deal is deal i'll show you how i was able to pull out a green rose that matches both your eye and hair color."

Mike takes of his jacket and reveals he keeps multiple different flowers each a different color than the last within his jacket. "Whenever I want to make a flower appear out of nowhere, I distract the person with my right hand by moving it back and forth and then quickly slip my left hand into my jacket without anyone noticing and pull out which ever color flower works for the situation." The magician explains.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next