GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

+6
Zane Truesdale
B@T
Marcel Hansch.
Despair.
Violet.
Roleplay Manager
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3. - Page 3 Empty The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

Post by Roleplay Manager Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

As all the members of Creation sit among themselves perfectly lined around a white stone table silence filled the room, none of them wanting to communicate if anything the majority of them kept their eyes closed and their arms folded as if saying they didn't want to be near each other. It was fairly obvious they didn't really like each other at all regardless of which their initial ideologies we're bound together by 1 simple law, true peace.  

Silence then on filled the entire large room once more again before footsteps echo'd throughout the hallways, the majority of them all stared at the large golden doors as they swung open a gentle breeze brushing against them all. It was Tensei who seemed more serious then his usually unenthusiastic appearance he swiftly walks past all the members, gliding almost even.
He takes his seat casually glancing at each member before he finally says "It would seem we are close to our goal, as both Despair and marcel achieved our goal in receiving another sacred gateway card and as Kankuro, Marcel and of course Enazetsu collected our newest comrade Shunsei. However that itself is not good enough for us our mission is to still bring world peace...for that to become reality we need the remainder of the cards".

Each member nodded showing their agreement in the latter. 

Edo "Indeed.."

Kankuro "Of course..." he grins.

Despair "Humph.." He remains motionless as always.

Kanpekina kiru "Yes.."

Enazetsu nods his head "Okie Dokie"

Marcel "Tatsächlich.."   (Of course..)

Shunsei "bien sûr.."   (Of course..)

"..We will sacrifice the hope, the sorrow. Everything we sacrifice to activate the dimensional gateway of Babylon, Our attack shall be launched immediately, Marcel and Despair.." He gets both of their attention, Despair eager to continue as Marcel sighs and nods his head submissively.

"Both of you go and allow them to know of our presence..and bring me the final cards"  

Despair "Of course...we shall leave as such."

Marcel "Wenn es das ist was du willst.." (If thats what you want sir..)

They both stood up immediately and proceeded to leave with smiles on their faces. Enazetsu eagerly running after them "Wait hold up!! I wanna come tooooo!". Once they left their headquarters fully armored and ready for war they continued on with their journey.  

Despair "Next stop..GXDA"

After a long and exhausting 3 day track they end up finishing their journey by boat, the GXDA academy enrollment boat to be exact, not drawing attention to themselves as they get off. Before circling the outer academy perimeter, they decided instead of taking the high risk of trying to get passed the entrance they would instead sneak from the weak point that was discovered by Kiru.

After setting up a perimeter of their own to find out the easiest chance of getting into the city of GXDA they simply wait patiently for the crowded streets to become less active. Analyzing each duelist, noting their duel energy carefully.  
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

Post by Marcel Hansch. Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:52 pm

Marcel grabs his duel disk and chases after Zane, storming after him at a blinding speed. Although this was much harder since the odd person would be sent flying as they ran into Marcel thus slowing him down.

He smiles as lunges in the air almost catching Zane completely.
Marcel Hansch.
Marcel Hansch.

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:52 pm

Andrii immediately after seeing what happens runs back in the direction he left Celeste. he had to make sure she was alright!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:54 pm

Mike follows Sofia through the devastated remains of the city. "Where are we going!? We should try to stop those monsters!" Mike exclaims at the Spanish duelist.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair. Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:55 pm

Despair gets back to his feet, grunting angrily as he losses Mike for a second time.. He closes his eyes and feels out all of the dueling energy in the area before freezing when he feels a sacred card's power near by. He turns his head and body as he smiles wickedly "Things just got really interesting.." He chuckles before running after the trail.
Despair.
Despair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:57 pm

A frustrated Aporia( because he couldnt find zane in russia) returns to GXDA just to observe one of the corrupt spirits he had sensed earlier. He closely observes from about 100 metres away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 pm

"We can't!" She screams. "these aren't any ordinary holograms! they're real!" She continues running. "We need to find safety!"
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:00 am

Slowing down outside of the GXDA entrance, Zane falls to one knee out of exhaustion "W-well" He breathes heavily, he tries his hardest to slow his breathing and catch his breath back "A-at least I separated the 2 away from each other..S-should be easier for the others to fight back now" He collapses to the floor.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:01 am

Mike grunts holding his side trying to hide a injury he sustained from his duel with Despair. "I know they're real. I've dueled against these guys a couple times now. But there are so many innocent people who need our help." Mike says right before he begins coughing up blood and falls down to one knee.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcel Hansch. Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:04 am

After a while of searching Marcel understands the little weasel got away, before frustratingly taking out a cigarette. His attention however changed as he notices a card shop. Remembering if he could find more cards to use he could cause more damage. a wicked smile ensures from his face as he enters the shop.
Marcel Hansch.
Marcel Hansch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:05 am

Sofia, suddenly stops as she can no longer hear Mike. She twists around and sees Mike in pain with the horrible character still near them. She can feel a chilling presence growing ever nearer. "Fine.." she says nervously. she rushes to get in front of Mike. "I don't know who you are, and I don't know where you are. But i've beaten you once, don't think I wont beat you again! This time you don't have your little freind to protect you!" She screams
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:06 am

Celeste who was trying to catch up with Andrii in the process accidentally tripped and sprained her ankle. And started crying.

"I hate you Andrii." She cursed
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:07 am

Zane notices a girl crying on the floor, He stands up shakily before painfully walking over to her. "Are you alright?"
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:09 am

"I don't need your he- Zane?" Celeste eyes brightened at the sight of her childhood family friend.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:09 am

Mike down on one knee watches Sofia activate her duel disk as she faces a member of Creation. "I'm sorry to ask this of you." He murmurs. I Should be the one fighting, not her. He thinks to himself before coughing up more blood. Mike looks down and notices the injury from his side beginning to bleed out. He proceeds to rip off his jacket sleeve and wraps it around his wound tightly.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:11 am

With his vision going blurry he quickly says "..Y-your.." He freezes momentarily before regaining composure "Get to GXDA now..It's not safe Im sorry!" He yells as he runs back into the city as fast as he could. Activating his duel disk meanwhile.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair. Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:12 am

"ahh You've beaten me once I agree...but can you do it a second time little girl?" Despair cackles as he towers over the little frail girl infront of him.
Despair.
Despair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:13 am

Celeste was confused as Zane rushed away.

"I wouldn't be sitting on the dirt if I could walk..." She groaned
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:14 am

With many students dead and injured both Despair and Marcel have proven to be deadly forces when working together, Academy security rush to the cities as fast as they can but ultimately fail as Marcel intercepts them momentarily.

Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcel Hansch. Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:22 am

Marcel casually glanced over the destroyed area, bits of broken buildings, dead bodies and a lot of panic. He grins to himself as he remembers Germany and how he used to abuse the villagers there. Earning a larger grin, he ultimately is brought back down to earth as a certain obelisk blue with blue hair challenged him to a duel.

The stand off excited Marcel his cigarette finally burning at the nub as he decides to spit it out and activate his duel disk.
Marcel Hansch.
Marcel Hansch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:29 am

As the duel progressed both Zane and Marcel were down to less then 1000 life points, Marcel with Madolche hootcake and nothing else, Zane with Cyber Dragon Core and 1 last search, he tributes Marcel's Hootcake
Then contacts for Chimeratech before ending the duel and ultimately defeating Marcel. Bruised battered and exhausted Zane avenges the deaths of the many today..and of Bonapartes death.

Zane falls to his knees exhausted as a large crack develops on his duel disk showing the extent of their duel.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcel Hansch. Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:33 am

Marcel smiles as his duel spirit vanishes, as his life points touch 0 a single sweat drop falls from his chin. Unable to hide his disappointment with the outcome knowing well that defeat is death in this deadly game of dueling.

Crediting Zane in broken English before falling unconscious and ultimately dying to his serious injuries his last thoughts were as followed. "Perhaps..I was not a bad guy after all heh..."
Marcel Hansch.
Marcel Hansch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:38 am

A flash of purple light emerges from aporias duel disk. " Now i am one step closer to achieving my goal...don't worry asura - you will be revived soon". Aporia says as he holds marcel's spirit - in the form of a card in his hands. He looks at Zane and smiles. " I'm Aporia nice to meet you... I have enrolled at this academy in search of righteous people who I can accomplish my goal with - and you Zane Truesdale are one of them".

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair. Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:39 am

Cackling to himself cheerfully as he see's the brat who beat him a few days ago protect and injured Mike. "So looks like I get my revenge and my bounty after all!" His wicked smile slowly fades as he senses Marcel's dueling energy slowly slip away ".......I see...Farewell my friend" He says respectfully before retreating, ignoring both his cash cow and revenge as he quickly leaves the city of GXDA.
Despair.
Despair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:47 am

Mike kneeling on the ground smirks as he sees Despair retreat. "Good, Sofia doesn't have to face that monster." He murmurs to himself. Suddenly his eyes begin to bulge and he grabs his side. The injury from when he dueled Despair becomes to much for the young magician to bare. Mike collapses on the ground. "Sofia make sure everyone else is safe." Mike whisper faintly just so Sofia is barely able to hear him before he falls unconscious.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:56 am

watching from a far distance, Ryan wanted to duel them for making the academy suffer, but he can not duel because he hasn't got his dueling gear shipped to him."I don't like being the non factoring variable." Ryan clutches his right hand making his knuckles white and his hand bleed. Ryan then resolves to fighting The Creation for the fallen academies students. The former pro looking to take everything from The Creation.
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next