GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

+6
Zane Truesdale
B@T
Marcel Hansch.
Despair.
Violet.
Roleplay Manager
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3. - Page 4 Empty The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

Post by Roleplay Manager Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

As all the members of Creation sit among themselves perfectly lined around a white stone table silence filled the room, none of them wanting to communicate if anything the majority of them kept their eyes closed and their arms folded as if saying they didn't want to be near each other. It was fairly obvious they didn't really like each other at all regardless of which their initial ideologies we're bound together by 1 simple law, true peace.  

Silence then on filled the entire large room once more again before footsteps echo'd throughout the hallways, the majority of them all stared at the large golden doors as they swung open a gentle breeze brushing against them all. It was Tensei who seemed more serious then his usually unenthusiastic appearance he swiftly walks past all the members, gliding almost even.
He takes his seat casually glancing at each member before he finally says "It would seem we are close to our goal, as both Despair and marcel achieved our goal in receiving another sacred gateway card and as Kankuro, Marcel and of course Enazetsu collected our newest comrade Shunsei. However that itself is not good enough for us our mission is to still bring world peace...for that to become reality we need the remainder of the cards".

Each member nodded showing their agreement in the latter. 

Edo "Indeed.."

Kankuro "Of course..." he grins.

Despair "Humph.." He remains motionless as always.

Kanpekina kiru "Yes.."

Enazetsu nods his head "Okie Dokie"

Marcel "Tatsächlich.."   (Of course..)

Shunsei "bien sûr.."   (Of course..)

"..We will sacrifice the hope, the sorrow. Everything we sacrifice to activate the dimensional gateway of Babylon, Our attack shall be launched immediately, Marcel and Despair.." He gets both of their attention, Despair eager to continue as Marcel sighs and nods his head submissively.

"Both of you go and allow them to know of our presence..and bring me the final cards"  

Despair "Of course...we shall leave as such."

Marcel "Wenn es das ist was du willst.." (If thats what you want sir..)

They both stood up immediately and proceeded to leave with smiles on their faces. Enazetsu eagerly running after them "Wait hold up!! I wanna come tooooo!". Once they left their headquarters fully armored and ready for war they continued on with their journey.  

Despair "Next stop..GXDA"

After a long and exhausting 3 day track they end up finishing their journey by boat, the GXDA academy enrollment boat to be exact, not drawing attention to themselves as they get off. Before circling the outer academy perimeter, they decided instead of taking the high risk of trying to get passed the entrance they would instead sneak from the weak point that was discovered by Kiru.

After setting up a perimeter of their own to find out the easiest chance of getting into the city of GXDA they simply wait patiently for the crowded streets to become less active. Analyzing each duelist, noting their duel energy carefully.  
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:48 am

Andrii ran back to where Celeste was behind him to see her on the floor in distress. Unsure to what had happened he ran to here and kneeled down to get to her level "Oh my god are you alright he says?" With deep concern in his voice. While treating the injured ankle.

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

Post by Alexis Rhodes Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:22 pm

Sofia trembled as the dark figure approached her, this time she had no adrenaline pumping theough her veins. But she tried to act tough to help Mike. She glanced back at him in wrapping a makeshift bandage around himself, he would need immediate medical attention. It was then as the creature was about to attack, her turned around and drifted into the darkness. A surge of relief overcame Sofia as she fell to her knees.
She composed herself and looked back at Mike. "Come on now Michael, you need to get back to the nurse" she says picking Mike up and supporting his weight throwing his arm around her shoulder.
She thought about Zane running alone to distract the other monster. He had saved her life. She just hoped that he saved his own in the process!
"Come on Michael, you'll be alright" she said, trying to reassure herself more than Mike himself
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Fading in and out of consciousness only able hear a reassuring voice saying "everything will be alright" as he limps back to GXDA with the help of Sofia. Mike looks forward but sees nothing but a blurry mess as he feels warm streams of blood slowly leak from his body.

The loss of blood begins messing with the Magician's mind. He begins seeing Despair brutally killing his fellow students .As he continues walking one by one everyone he has met a duel academy begins to die at the hands of Despair.  Mike absent minded stares down the road and first sees Despair hold Andrii up with one hand, watching as Andrii becomes a brittle lifeless husk. Mike blinks and then sees Despair sets his eyes on Zane sucking out his duel spirit. Stop. Next up was Emerald, then Ryan, and finally ending with Sofia. I have to protect them, I need to become stronger!
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:23 pm

"I was so scared, I thought you abandoned me like they did...I don't want to ever be discarded..." Celeste started sobbing and hugged Andrii tightly.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:44 pm

Zane eventually sits up, his body aching from exhaustion his vision slightly blurry. With each breath he takes he starts feeling more drowsy by the second until he tries he's hardest to get up, violently shaking as the strain on his body worsens as he finally gets to his feet to look around. Not that there was anywhere to look, bits of rubble, bodies and smoke filled his view.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:11 pm

Ryan just looks around for any of the students who are hurt or need assistance in getting help.
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:16 pm

Andrii holds Celeste, "You're gonna be ok, come on, let's get you back to the Academy." Andrii says calmly wiping the tears off Celeste's cheeks. He gets to his feet pulling her up, he tries to ignore the impending danger and slowly starts walking to the Academy with Celeste, supporting her wait so she doesn't have to put any weight on the hurt ankle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:18 pm

Sofia, notices the makeshift bandage was no longer working, Mike was running out of time. Luckily it wasn't long before Sofia came bursting though the Academy Nurses door holding a pale looking Mike. "Nurse!" She shouted. Immediately the nurse came and took Mike off her hands. She fell to a nearby bed immediately through exhaustion. Falling asleep almost Immediately
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:25 pm

After receiving medical treatment from the nurse Mike's condition becomes stable. After awhile Mike wakes up in a medical bed and then looks down at where his wound was. It appeared to have been stitched up most likely by the Nurse. How did I get her? The Slifer red thinks to himself. Mike then recalls Despair draining the life force of one his fellow students earlier cringing at the very thought of being unable to help someone in need. His heart rate begins rising at the memory, but then quickly calms down when he notices Sofia sleeping in a nearby bed. "Did she bring me here?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:47 pm

"You ...know, just because I'm rich dosent me I'm happy...and I'm not a daddy girl..." Celeste whispered
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:21 am

Andrii softly smiled as he heard Celeste whisper to him. He pushed her hair round her ear and gave her a soft peck on the cheek. "I know, I know" He says calmly. Eventually they make it back to the Nurses Office to see Mike sat there and Sofia asleep on a bed. "Nurse, She's hurt her ankle pretty bad..." he says with concern

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:28 am

Mike sees Andrii and the bratty Obelisk Blue girl enter the room. Usually the happy go-lucky Slifer Red would happily greet his friend but Mike simply lays staring at the ceiling. I'm weak, I may have been able to manage to beat Despair, but I let so many people die. The Spirits of the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl appear from his deck but Mike ignores their presence.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:45 am

"Don't leave..." Celeste grabbed Andrii's hand for support.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:03 am

Andrii and the Nurse take Celeste over to a nearby bed. "Just relax Celeste. That Ankle looks in bad way, let the nurse take a look at it" Andrii takes a seat next to Celeste's bed, still holding her hand.
He glances over at the other two they had been through the wars. But it wasn't anyone in the room at the fore front of his mind. It was Zane, he was still out there somewhere.... He didn't know a lot about him, but he had helped them survive.
"Celeste.... I need to go.. It's Zane, He's still not back. He could be anywhere." He lets go of Celeste's hand and replaces it with a card. "Look after this for me". Andrii had given Celeste his Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame card, arguably his strongest and his favourite card in his whole deck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:55 pm

"Wait...take this...I hope it can protect you..." Celeste pulled on Andrii's sleeve and handed him a card as well. The card was Aromage Rosemary, her first card ever, given to her by her mother. She held his card tightly to her chest.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Andrii looks at the card and put it in his deck. Giving Celeste a nod he runs off out of the Nurses room, and goes back towards the city. Zane was somewhere and everyone else was hurt. He had to find him. He was the only one left.

He was 5 minutes away from the site of the disaster when he started Shouting for Zane. "Zane!" "Zane where are you!" "Zane Can you hear me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Hearing his name being screamed from a slight distance Zane shakily walks towards the sounds of his name. He proceeds to continue moving forward even while being unfit to move, he eventually see's another student whom is somewhat familiar, perhaps they've met?

"Y-yo..." He states as he lifts his wrist in the air with the last remaining strength he had.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:42 pm

Mike overhears Andrii telling Celeste that he was gonna search for Zane. Mike groans as he struggles to get out of bed. His newly stitched wound is excruciating. Mike then takes a deep breath and hurls himself off the bed. Mike then struggles to get up from the floor, but succeeds in the end.

Mike begins limping throughout the city. Where he hears Andrii's voice calling for zane and feint reply off in the distance. Mike follows the source of the sound. "I have to make sure everyone is ok."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Andrii ran towards Zane when he saw him emerge from the rubble. "Zane! What the hell happened!" Andrii said looking around at the chaos that was left. "look, can you walk? There are two of us with spirit cards with no one around, we are easy targets. these guys are clearly no joke! We have to move!" Andrii says sternly. Hoping that Zane can muster the strength to make it back... Before they get to them first

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Zane nods, his eyes full of exhaust. "Look..J-just take me to the nurse and I'll be fine..."
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Mike sees Andrii helping and injured Zane up. Mike limps over to the two. "Thank god you're alive Zane." The Magician says towards the injured Obelisk Blue. "We need to get you to the Nurse's office." Mike says before putting his hand over his stitches as he feels one coming loose.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:50 pm

"Mike!" Says Andrii Angrily! "What are you doing here! You're injured!" Andrii was thinking less about the well being of Mike but more the fact that he may slow them down even more... and now there were 3 of them with spirit cards isolated together. "Look guys, come on. We'll be fine, just stick together and keep moving.. Just keep moving"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Mike nods his head towards Andrii. Then he puts Zane's arm around his shoulder and begins slowly heading towards the Nurse's office. "I couldn't sit still knowing people where still out here injured."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:06 pm

"Hmph..Being injured is the luckiest thing to happen to us. Just 2 of them almost destroyed everything...They still have more members, and now they know we have spirit cards.."
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:15 pm

"I wonder how they know we have them?" Andrii said nervously. continuing walking forward. "Come to think of it, how did they know where you guys were?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next