GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

+6
Zane Truesdale
Alexis Rhodes
Prof. Stein
B@T
Lelouch Lamperouge
Roleplay Manager
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 2 Empty The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Roleplay Manager Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's been exactly 3 days since the horrifying attack on the modern city of GXDA, countless lives were lost along with unpardonable damage inflicted to the city, everyone spent the entire time trying to clear pathways  and conclude on memorials as the bodies of students kept being found with little to no survivors.

The body count reaching near a hundred along with the injured having to be evacuated to hospitals and overall removed from GXDA for their own safety, everyone including the chancellor himself spent sleepless nights trying to help even through the harsh freezing cold dark sky's he with the academy security held memorials for students, when apon reaching the final day they finally received an email, the academy administrative staff all applauded each other thankfully when an email called 'One of a kind." was sent to them confirming the arrival of one of GXDA's more respected and notorious duelists would be coming to help.

He arrived to the academy by helicopter, flashy entrances were never his style but regardless he wanted to get to GXDA as fast as he could as to his promise to the chancellor himself. Once landing he opened the helicopter doors and exited the aircraft while slouching, he grabbed his one and only luggage bag and carried it through the entrance of GXDA, noting the surprised looks on the faces of the exhausted security for him it was refreshing seeing some old faces from when he was a student almost a decade ago.

He was greeted with a warm smile from the chancellors secretary, not really greeting her back but instead giving this small fragile woman his somewhat heavy bag he continued to walk without her to GXDA. He continued until he was in the GXDA's reception a quick glance at the clock showed it was 10:35am meaning he was exactly 5 hours late which was not a bad thing because who seriously wants to come anywhere at 5am? was the initial thought in his head, the staff and chancellor ran over to him in awe.

Clapping and applauding the man they call 'Genius' his deep knowledge of medical dueling, anatomical dueling and scientific dueling studies made him an all time great within the legendary walls of GXDA itself but as the chancellor went to shake his hand he was greeted with a hug by the middle aged genius. "It's good to see you after all these years..you've become so old." Stein had said.      

"Farther time has not been kind to a genius like you as well I see." He chuckles.

"..Now then, I believe you told me you had a student who reminded you of my uncle Bonarparte. I'd like to meet him" He replied with much curiosity, Uncle bonarparte was always a valiant man who shared a deep love for his comrades before his untimely death plus with all that is going on meeting somebody who would remind him of his uncle wouldnt hurt considering he has been studying the deep levels of dueling history in London, so very distance from GXDA or bonarparte.

The chancellor grins before nodding "Of course, I have plenty of students who will remind you of previous allies from our founder days. I'll take you they're in the nurses room still recovering from the ambush GXDA had just days ago, They single evenhandedly held off and recovered GXDA before it was too late, now they only need you to guide them" He stated as they both walked out of the reception to the nurses office just a few hallways away.  
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:57 am

"Home? Andrii replied, I don't think you're anywhere near home! Avalon? Isn't that some old English fable? Are you for real?" Andrii was questioning the man, when his eyes were drawn to his sword... it wasn't a sword at all! It was a duel disk! "Wait a second!" Andrii thought back to the two evil creatures he saw. 1 was skeletal dripping in black ooze.. but the other wasn't so menacing he was a little more normal perhaps this guy was someone else from their little band of brothers? Andrii activated his duel disk. "I don't know who you are, and I don't know where you came from but I know one thing, I'm not having you guys destroy anyone elses lives!"

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:00 am

"Hn, its better not to ask questions kid." He says unenthusiastically as Chancellor hands him something that had to have been card shaped wrapped in thick cloth that he pulled from his inner Academic blazer.

Stein smirks as he walks out of the class and guides him out of the academy through the back exit. Noting Mikes confusion he continues walking ahead of him making Mike catch up eventually as they head into the secluded wooden area. After walking for what felt like 5-10 minutes Stein stops, his stern voice "We're here" They both look on and see a small passage way that confuses Mike even further.

Mike was unsure about following but eventually considered it as his rage was still boiling, they both entered the passage way which had stone steps they had to walk down for a considerable amount of time before reaching the bottom.

Once they reached the bottom Mike's eyes opened in utter shock for what he had seen scared him..but intrigued him. What he saw was a large grass field with a clear blue sky, butterfly's flew, flowers looked vibrant..it was all a lot to take in.

"Welcome to the realm of the Sage Art Style."
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:01 am

Drystan was surprised by the boys comments. Could it be true? His mind raced back to the moments before he landed, he was taken.. not by a man, but by a man controlling a monster! Ripping through lands and causing havoc. Could this be what the boy was referring to?

That's when the boy activated his contraption, Drystan was fast to react, drawing his sword pulling 5 cards from the handle. "You dare challenge me?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:07 am

Mike looks around the vibrant field filled with flowers. Just being in such a tranquil place begins to alleviate some of his anger, but not completely. Mike then sees Professor Stein smirking at the Slifer Red Student. "What is this place?" Mike then pulls out the spirit card he received much earlier from the Chancellor. "What does this place have to do with this card?"

MIke was filled with many questions and eager for Stein to answer them. Though he had his doubts that the mysterious professor would offer many answers.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:11 am

"Hn.." Understanding the confusion of the Slifer student he proceeds to walk from Mike deeper to the grass fields, enjoying the cool breeze he had not felt in over a decade. Memories of when he came here with the advice of chancellor to learn the very rare technique he is about to teach Mike.

He turns his shoulder and his body so that he is facing Mike. "Well first allow me to ask you.......what do you know about Yugiohshu?"
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:14 am

Mike looks at the man as if he was speaking another language. "Yugiohshu, What the hell is that?" The teen asks beginning to doubt his new mentor. "Listen if you are just here to jerk me around, then i can be getting stronger on my own."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:26 am

"Listen Mike, just listen to Stein. After all, he is giving you a chance here. I suggest you take it." Ryan says while leaning against a tree.
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:27 am

The duel was tense. His King Artorigus couldn't be destroyed. but luckily with a combination of Assualt Blackwing - Raikiri the Rain Shower's effect and twin twisters to destroy his Sword buffs, and Armor Masters effect from last turn he could destroy it. leaving Knight. Drystan on only 2400LP

But then Drystan played last call of the Noble Knights. Reviving Noble Knight Drystan and equipping him Noble Arms Galahad, giving Noble Knight Drystan his effect to destroy Blackwing Armor Master and giving him 2800 ATK enough to destroy Assualt Blackwing - Raikiri the Rain Shower.

Andrii had one card in his hand, It was Blackwing - Aurora the Northern Lights. the card he'd only just added. but to summon it he needed a tuner and a non-tuner. With only one draw how could he draw both? "Draw!" it was Blackwing - Gofu the Hazy Shadow! He could special summon this Tuner monster as he controlled no monsters and then special summon 2 non-tuner tokens. Perfect! Then by banishing Blackwing - Gofu the Hazy Shadow and a Vague Shadow token he summoned Blackwing - Aurora the Northern Lights.

With this he could banish one synchro monster and gain it's attack and effects until the end of the turn. He had 10 Blackwings in his graveyard! He banished. Assault Blackwing - Chidori the Light Rain. with a base attack of 2600 it wasn't enough to destroy Noble Knight Drystan, but with the effect of gaining 300ATK for every Blackwing in the graveyard it went up. all the way to 5600! He destroyed the Noble Knight Drystan and finished his Opponent!

"Wow that was a great duel! It turns out your not a member of their team! I'm sorry. My name's Andrii Khacheridi. It's nice to meet you Drystan!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:29 am

"Hn..How foolish the youth can be." He scoffs to himself before running his fingers through his hair.

"Yugiohshu is the very foundation of dueling. Created by our predecessors centuries ago..Let's say, for the sake of humor. That dueling monsters we know today were actual real creatures from a distant dimension, and out of pure abysmal dumbfound luck a connection between our world and theirs opened. As the centuries passed..the founders of GXDA developed something known as... Sage power."

"An refined raw immense amount of dueling energy that gets released when the duelist who mastered it is feeling immense emotions or severs his connection with his deck."

"It is a temporary boost of unfathomable raw power. your decks overall consistency, versatility, ability and power receive what can be considered an almost impossible level."

"..Not just that" He grins widely "The anatomy of the duelist who uses this technique becomes more durable for battle. If you want to protect your friends from Creation....this is your only way Mike." The cool wind blowing against them both as the silence begins to settle in.
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:35 am

Mike feels the cool wind blowing against him as he stood silent gazing at his mentor. He couldn't believe what was said. Yugiohshu, unfathomable power, sage style. All of this seemed to crazy for the young student to grasp. But apart of him chose to believe what Stein was saying, if there was any possibility he could protect his friend then he would hop on it.

Mike sternly stares Steins in the eyes. "Fine, I'll learn Yugiohshu and Sage style. What do I have to do first?" The teen asked eager to begin his training.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:36 am

Sofia watches on with awe. It was so back and forth, drawing the perfect cards at the perfect moments, Andrii was so in tune with his deck judging each move precisely it was a joy to behold! She came out from behind the trees still carrying her bags. "What a duel!" She said excitedly. She'd forgotten about wanting to leave, there was something about the fire in both the duelists hearts, there was more to learn. Not from books and paper, but from experiences like these
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:43 am

"Sofia!" Andrii exclaims, "Where have you been?! And you've got all your bags with you? Are you moving back in?" Andrii laughs "Couldn't afford the room anymore! It's good to have you back though, however god knows where everyone else is!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:46 am

He chuckles, amused at how eager Mike is to learn such a difficult ability, truth be told it's not simply just training in the special style, you have to be connected in some way to the originator of the Sage art either by duel energy or blood relation.

This risk that was being taken surely was a grave one, but the opportunity to view this Mike kid in action against a real challenge was far too appealing. That and the simple fact his spirit monster is the Dark magician, the same for the originator of Sage Art Style.

"Now....take your deck out of your duel disk. And throw your duel disk over there" He points to the direction away from them, far right side of Mike.

"And hold your deck in your hands.."
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:50 am

Mike was puzzled by his teacher's odd command. He discards his Duel Disk and begins holding his deck in his hands. Mike holding his deck out for a few moments with nothing happening. Mike then looks back his teacher. "What is the point of this Professor? How am I suppose to even duel without a duel disk?"

Last edited by Lelouch Lamperouge on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:51 am

"It is nice to meet you too Sir. Andrii"

Then Drystan's eyes were caught by a beautiful young woman walking up to his once enemy, now friend. "Greetings my lady" Drystan kneels and bows his head.

Turning his attention back to Andrii, "You spoke of someone using cards for real damage? I fear what was happening to my world is now happening to yours, there's a myth about the foundations of the game known as Duel Monsters. Not many believe it to be true but I saw it with my own eyes. These people have ways of conjuring creatures and spells from other lands to wreak havoc on our own. I met one before I arrived to your plain. He said that he had experienced the birth of a creation and that with the power of the sage he would destroy me, although I think he did as much harm to himself as he did to me!" Drystan experiences a pain in his head as he recounts the story. "I can't remember much, but if what he said was true, then you two could be in deep deep trouble, but I shall try to help however I can!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:53 am

Ignoring Mike's questions he tells him to throw his deck into the wind. "Now I would like you to scatter your deck, throw it."
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:54 am

Sofia ignored the comments made by Andrii but it did bring a smile to her face.

But when the Knight who was referred to by Drystan started talking she turned white, it seemed impossible but the face of Despair was constantly in her mind. it must be true. "How do we combat such an immense power?!"
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:55 am

Mike beginning to feel annoyed but listens to his mentor's instructions regardless. Mike throws his cards on the ground. "What now?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:00 am

"I do not know my lady, for there was only one man who believed this fable, he went by the name Merlin, he was a magician! one of King Arthorigus's most honourable mates. He also spoke of the power of the sages. He would talk for days about how people needed to worry, and how they needed to train. But of course no one listened even King Arthorigus himself thought nothing of it. If only I could speak to Merlin now, If only I could understand what he was saying all this time!" Drystan was saddened that his friends were no longer with him. He looked down at his cards, fanning them out in his hands. He came across the 'Merlin' card.

was he imagining it.. or was the card moving? They all were! It's like the spirit of his comrades were inside his deck! Perhaps the Spirit of Merlin could assist him against the Creation? he pondered, looking back at Andrii and Sofia, realising he had cut off his story half way through. "We need to find them"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:03 am

"It's not such a bad idea" Sofia thought, "But first we have to find Mike, and Zane!" She started walking back in the direction of the Main Academy building, presuming they would still be in need of medical assistance

"Follow me!" She called not waiting to see if they were following
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:08 am

Andrii follows Sofia through the woods

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:10 am

Knight. Drystan follows the two of them, the bond created from dueling between him and Andrii was positive, he felt like he would be going down the right path to discovering the answers he needed by going with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:22 am

"In my right hand was an empty memory, I stood at the ends of an unknown world
Struck by an unending rain"

Ann-e Nearing has recently been on a year break from the academy as she has been experiencing the real world and all it had to offer. While these activities and adventures were quite marvellous fate had other things in store. With recent events she has been drawn back to the Academy as it had a strong affect on her life. Ann-e is currently walking towards the main academy building she needs to sort out her re-enrolment. "Hmm, I wonder if any of my old classmates are still here".

Ann-e is wearing her black zip-up vest with black shorts that fold at the waist, with her unique duel disk on her arm that she had built herself, with a sack bag being held over her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:54 pm

*Lloyd walks out of the infirmary to see Ann-e as she is walking towards the entrance of the Main Academy Building; He quickly paces over to her even though he knows he just had surgery on his right calve muscles from the accident of the destruction of GXDA and fragments of stone and metal fell far down right on his lower leg.
As he approach Ann-e he took one look in her eyes and slowly started to lose vision as he noticed his eyes started to de-elevating down her body*
*He had fallen from that damn calve muscle*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am so sorry Ann-e. My injury seem to more critial than I realized they were." **Shrugs head**
"The Doc said I was out for 36 hours in a comma. So... What are you doing back here after so long of MIA?" -Missing in Action"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:04 pm

"In my right hand was an empty memory, I stood at the ends of an unknown world
Struck by an unending rain"

Ann-e was nearing her destination of the main building of the academy when a familiar face presented itself Lloyd Argon or otherwise known as the the cowboy and just like usual he was up to his operatic antics. Or so this is what Ann-e assumed before she realised he was falling to the ground. "Hey Cowboy, are you alright" *Ann-e would move to grab Lloyd at each shoulder with the intention of helping him stand with an objective of turning him back around towards the medical office* "I think, you need more time in bed to recover" Ann-e would say with a concerning voice before returning to a bit more of a regular tone.  "To answer your question; with the recent events in the city I didn't have much of a choice in the matter, lets just say I'm a girl on a mission at the moment".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next