GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

+6
Zane Truesdale
Alexis Rhodes
Prof. Stein
B@T
Lelouch Lamperouge
Roleplay Manager
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 4 Empty The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Roleplay Manager Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's been exactly 3 days since the horrifying attack on the modern city of GXDA, countless lives were lost along with unpardonable damage inflicted to the city, everyone spent the entire time trying to clear pathways  and conclude on memorials as the bodies of students kept being found with little to no survivors.

The body count reaching near a hundred along with the injured having to be evacuated to hospitals and overall removed from GXDA for their own safety, everyone including the chancellor himself spent sleepless nights trying to help even through the harsh freezing cold dark sky's he with the academy security held memorials for students, when apon reaching the final day they finally received an email, the academy administrative staff all applauded each other thankfully when an email called 'One of a kind." was sent to them confirming the arrival of one of GXDA's more respected and notorious duelists would be coming to help.

He arrived to the academy by helicopter, flashy entrances were never his style but regardless he wanted to get to GXDA as fast as he could as to his promise to the chancellor himself. Once landing he opened the helicopter doors and exited the aircraft while slouching, he grabbed his one and only luggage bag and carried it through the entrance of GXDA, noting the surprised looks on the faces of the exhausted security for him it was refreshing seeing some old faces from when he was a student almost a decade ago.

He was greeted with a warm smile from the chancellors secretary, not really greeting her back but instead giving this small fragile woman his somewhat heavy bag he continued to walk without her to GXDA. He continued until he was in the GXDA's reception a quick glance at the clock showed it was 10:35am meaning he was exactly 5 hours late which was not a bad thing because who seriously wants to come anywhere at 5am? was the initial thought in his head, the staff and chancellor ran over to him in awe.

Clapping and applauding the man they call 'Genius' his deep knowledge of medical dueling, anatomical dueling and scientific dueling studies made him an all time great within the legendary walls of GXDA itself but as the chancellor went to shake his hand he was greeted with a hug by the middle aged genius. "It's good to see you after all these years..you've become so old." Stein had said.      

"Farther time has not been kind to a genius like you as well I see." He chuckles.

"..Now then, I believe you told me you had a student who reminded you of my uncle Bonarparte. I'd like to meet him" He replied with much curiosity, Uncle bonarparte was always a valiant man who shared a deep love for his comrades before his untimely death plus with all that is going on meeting somebody who would remind him of his uncle wouldnt hurt considering he has been studying the deep levels of dueling history in London, so very distance from GXDA or bonarparte.

The chancellor grins before nodding "Of course, I have plenty of students who will remind you of previous allies from our founder days. I'll take you they're in the nurses room still recovering from the ambush GXDA had just days ago, They single evenhandedly held off and recovered GXDA before it was too late, now they only need you to guide them" He stated as they both walked out of the reception to the nurses office just a few hallways away.  
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Prof. Stein Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:08 am

"He's doing it..Tch.." Stein thought as he noticed Mike go through all the special requirements to create the availability of Senju Sage Power he casually began to take a cigarette out of his laboratory white coat before he noticed the markings of sage mode develop on Mike's skin.

The wind caused by the strong potent power of Mike's dueling energy was not really anything special stein thought to himself, noting how its rather small for a duelist before just in the flash of a second he freezes noticing the sudden serge of energy coming from his new student.

"It cant be!" He exclaims as the very ground they were standing on crumbles and cracks under the weight of Mike's dueling energy. Stein smirks as he lunges into the air to avoid falling, "Heh..he's full of surprises alright..What a guy" Stein says before the aftershock of it all sends him rushing to the ground.

He stayed perfectly calm before turning his body counter clock wise in mid air to land on the tip of his feet. An extremely bright light pushed passed everyone watching, Stein felt uneasy for a second as he notices the changes in Mike becoming visible...he truly did remind him of his grandfather Hashirama alright.

As the dust settles, the once beautiful calm grass field was now a broken cracked mess of rubble. Steins eyes wide open as he's shocked to see such a heavy amount of duel energy in the air, being a master degree holder in medical dueling he was able to feel and even taste the dueling energy that gets carried in the air....however this was unimaginable for such a young boy he thought to himself.

"....What a guy...He's one of a kind alright." Stein smiles.
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:18 am

With the Seal Of Arkana etched on his body Mike stands before Stein with a renewed vigor and confidence. The teen seemed as if he has grown aged a year seeming more powerful than ever before. Mike's expression then lightens and he begins rubbing the back of his head with his old goofy smile that was believed to be gone forever. "After I imagined my friends, this sage mode thing was quite easy to achieve." The teen explains to his mentor.

The Slifer Red then looks around a the damage he did to the area. "Was that all me?" He says to himself.

Mike scans the area more and notices Andrii was flat on the ground, Sofia was by a tree, and a weird looking knight was standing near Sofia. Mike puzzled asks. "Wait did my sage power thingy summon these guys after I imagined them!?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:21 am

"who them? No. I'm afraid not. They simply stumbled through the entrance..guess chancellor is a little more sneaky then I thought. Never thought he'd actually leave the entrance open to plain view like that." He tells his student before.

"Well that was not a bad warm up indeed, I'd say you're about 80% of your true potential Mike" he explains.
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:24 am

Knight. Drystan catches the eye of the Magician boy. He continues walking forward forward as he spoke to the man he was with.
When at suitable range, he drew his sword and kneeled down, bowing his head before the boy.
"Thou art the famous Sage? For I am Drystan, Knight of Avalon. I have traveled a great journey, but to be met with you is an honour my child"
Drystan stood back up and gazed down at the boy in awe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:26 am

Andrii got back to his feet and joined Sofia, not wanting to interrupt Mike. The power he had just witnessed was like no other. It was unimaginable, he was wary of Mike. He bent down by Sofia. Not saying a word

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:30 am

Mike is taken back by the odd knight kneeling before him. Mike rubs the back of his head and awkwardly chuckles with a drop of sweat falling down his head. Who is this guy? He thinks to himself. Mike then looks back at the knight who is still staring at him. He didn't know what to say. "Uhhh, I'm not a famous sage or anything. I'm just Mike a humble entertainment magician." He replies holding out his hand to shake hands. "What's your name?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:46 am

"I am Knight Drystan of Avalon" Drystan announces. "Mike the Magician you say? This land is certainly different to home!" Drystan chuckles heartily. "I have faith that you may be someone a lot more special that a simple 'Mike the Magician', but to say it now would be a presumption." Drystan inserts is sword back into his scabbard.
"And who might your friend be?" Drystan looks over at the man

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:50 am

Mike feeling uncomfortable around the knight continues to awkwardly laugh. "Nice to meet you Drystan." Mike says as he notices Andrii and Sofia afar stunned from the stunt he just pulled. The teen then looks over at Stein. "Oh that's my teacher, Professor Stein." He says answering the Knight's question.

Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:00 am

The members of Creation all gather round their usual table of meetings, it was virtually the only time the majority of them were together to begin with. Noting how the seat Marcel used to sit in was empty they left a single black rose outside of their head quarters in tribute of their fallen comrade.

And as such the picture of the blue haired teen who luckily defeated Marcel, Both
Kanpekina and Shunsei noted and carefully analyzed how Marcel's deck was simply not responding to his will but was also not a good match up for the specific style the blue haired teen used.

Tensei : "What is it KanpeKina..you held this meeting for what reason?" Tensei asked, with the death of Marcel Tensei noticed that attacking head on was not a good idea even if they're mere children. For their plan of absorbing all the spirit duel monsters they needed to carefully eliminate each target easily.

Kanpekina Kiru : "..it appears the famous Frankel Stein has joined GXDA in hopes of defeating us. Our sensory duelists have been spending careful amounts of time watching the news and all those who enter GXDA. My guess is he will be assisting them by using the body of Marcel as their own weapon."

Kankuro : "Perhaps he should be taken care of straight away? Shall I go an eliminate of him now?" He asked Tensei but was only greeted with a blank stare. Shrugging his shoulders before relaxing into his not really that comfy chair........

Despair :"Hmph, the bastards..for what purpose could he use Marcel against us? He's already dead plus I had taken Marcel's heart secretly before leaving that weak place."

Edo glanced over at each member before saying "Enough..Kanpekina, continue on my brother."

Kanpekina Kiru : "Well for one, Marcel's unique power to activate cards into attacks was very unique. Both Shunsei and I noted that the power to activate such an ability must have run throw the forbidden card he used when he murdered his family and stole it. His frontal lobe is what is used to activate the ability. In short..Despair may have taken his heart to prevent them from using his immortality but he should have taken his eyes to prevent Marcels unique powers from falling to their allies.

I believe that could be the sole reason he arrived to GXDA, a medical duelist of that degree passing up the opportunity of a lifetime, the chance to dissect Marcel for his dueling prowess was too strong to pass up.

However it terms of simply hunting him down and eliminating him during the night will be much harder without the element of surprise Marcel gave. Finally...from what I could find out about his dueling experience and his visits to the capitals of the world I am certain he has perfect Destruction Incarnate."

Each member other then Kankuro stared at Kanpekina in utter confusion, wondering if he said that right.

"The children stories of how the legendary decks of Asura and his friends merged their decks to defeat Indra? Humph what a loud of nonsense Kiru." Despair scoffed much to the anointment of Kiru.  

Kankuro : "Perhaps somebody could share a light. Destruction Incarnate?"    

Edo : "The story of dueling is as such, it originated from a method known as Yugioshu. the creator of this term had 2 children one named Indra and another named Asura. as they grown older Indra the legendary duelist of all creations grew evil and cold..he destroyed his best friends to achieve a forbidden power. As for Asura he merged his deck with his closest friends. Eventually as every incarnate of Asura passed on the deck to the next, it became more potent and refined. Although it lost its ability of raw power it formed a new. However in the childrens story Despair pointed out the deck itself was severed into 3 decks, over a span of 3000 years and scattered across the planet.

If this person has the true destruction incarnate he will need to be taken care of a rank 3 or higher in Creation." Edo explained and said with a lack of worry in his tone. Almost a hint of amusement was found.

Tensei : "What the childrens story does not tell..is the fact it is not a story. The stone tablet of my family have documented these events for years. Marcel's power will help them unlock the ability to merge their spirit cards with their decks."

Kankuro : "So they get a little bit of a consistency boost boo hoo...we can take em."

Edo : "Your arrogance offends me Kankuro...On the stone tablet Tensei explained. It foretold that if all 12 legendary spirit dueling cards are collected along with the deck destruction Incarnate. The rebirth of Indra's Creation incarnation will be reborn..Allowing our plan of world piece by removing all spirit monsters."

Once Kankuro finally understands the situation and plan he gulps as he thinks to himself "ugh....wow.."

Tensei : "When the moment is right...You know what to do Edo..."

Edo : "..And what about Enazetsu sir? he has yet to come out of his room. I believe its been days since I have even heard of his name being mentioned."

Tensei : "Interesting...perhaps he's grieving of marcels loss, regardless we will wait for now." and with that the atmosphere changed completely as they all got up and left.  
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:25 am

Ann-e has completed unpacking in her new large dorm room and has also left her yellow jacket that was tied around her waist inside as she heads outside seeking to challenge someone to a duel. .... Whos eyes will meet her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale. Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:34 am

Deciding he spent enough time behind a multiple of computer monitors viewing the academy and city in a small dark dusty room that smelled weird, Zane decided to get some fresh air. He walked outside of the academy's entrance.

It was the first time he'd been outside other then to help with the memorials of the dead, he glances and noticed that new girl who enrolled earlier, he folds his arms as he casually watches her.
Zane Truesdale.
Zane Truesdale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:36 am

Stein calmly nods his head as his student introduced him to his friends. Personally stein would have put them all to sleep by drugging them however the pure amusement he felt from seeing Mike's extraordinary
ability truly interested him further.
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:37 am

As Ann-e looked around her eyes would meet her enrolment officer glancing her way and thus their eyes would meet; and almost instantly activated her duel disk . As Ann-e Nearing drew her starting 5 cards "You all work and no play, or you rearing to go?". Ann-e would smirk as her challenge had been laid out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale. Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:38 am

"Hmph..well if you insist but I'd rather not. Wouldnt want to get in trouble for hurting you if you cant handle it."
Zane Truesdale.
Zane Truesdale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:41 am

"You look nervous my friend" Drystan says to Mike, occasionally glancing at the other man. "Fear not, for the Knights of the Round Table are of the most Noblest, I wish to tell you a story my friend, I suggest we duel in the process?" Drystan Suggested

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:45 am

Ann-e raises an eyebrow "I'm not that merciful to give you a way out, so yes I insist"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:46 am

Mike shrugs his shoulders and walks over to the area of the ground where his duel disk was laying. He picks it up and places it on his arm. But as he slides his deck into his duel disk the Mark of Arkana on his body fades away and he becomes fatigued really quickly. He falls down to one knee but quickly picks himself up. Breathing heavily he looks over towards the night. "Using the sage power took more out of me than I thought, lets put a rain check on the duel."

Mike then looks back towards his friend who were still stunned. Mike walks over towards them waving with a doofy looking smile. "Hey guys."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:59 am

The fierce battle between Zane and Ann-e lasted almost an hour, Zane was heavily impressed with her overall performance often wondering how she did not make Obelisk.

He had a set Solemn strike, Chimeratech and 2 cyber dragons with powerbond in hand.
(1600 Lifepoints)

His opponent however activated raigeki, destroying his chimeratech. She then summoned scrap dragon to attack Zane directly.

Choosing not to activate his solemn card he took the damage and his life points touched 0. As the duel finished he smirked as the real reason he wanted to duel had been achieved.

"Well that was great. Good job." He credits the other dueling before winking at her as he turns his back and walks away.

"Guess the duel was fun while it lasted. Time to get back to work"
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:32 am

Stein was frankly starting to get bored, their is only so much staring he could do to the group of brats in front of him without it looking weird. Stein casually approaches them all in the midst of their conversation.

"I believe its time for you all to be leaving. Wouldnt want you to get in trouble for not showing up to your lessons." He said with amusement in his tone, his mannerism was not so harsh too which did catch the attention of Mike.

He held his hands up as to push them out of the shattered Sage Jutsu complex. "Hn, feel bad for the one cleaning this mess" He states as he takes them all back to the academy. The main reason Stein kicked them out was because the chancellor promised him the body of one of those Creation guys....
..the one with the unique ability to conjure cards into attacks.

Stein impatiently bit down on his lip in the anticipation. He eagerly thinks about dissecting and exploring his newer test subject, however just as he ponders the endless possibilities of such prowess he notices they're atleast at the academy, and it's almost dark outside.

He leaves the students of GXDA before walking to the teachers room, before he became out of sight of them he casually turned his head, his eyes meeting everyone else's. "Good work today Mike, but more training is needed....for you all" He assumes his original position as he continues to walk without them.

Finally reaching the staff room of this nostalgic academy, everything really did change he thought to himself. Thinking it might look the same but it's quiet different too, as he enters the staff room he notices both the chancellor and some rather young blue haired teen wearing an academy security uniform. "Hn." His initial response as he approaches them to form a circle.
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:42 am

Knight. Drystan was surprised to be automatically assumed to be paired with these Duelists. He had gotten so caught up in his duel and the introductions of Sofia and Mike, he completely forgot where he was. Could it be so that he had travelling through to time to a different dimension? Who knows, but he saw the peace within the one known as Andrii, and the heart within the one known as Sofia, as well as the power within the one known as Magician Mike. They were a strong team, and if Drystan was to ever return to his loved ones, he knew that they would be his best bet.
Although the older gentleman, Professor Stein as he was introduced, he did not have the same positive aura that the rest had. He did not trust him.
Drystan decided to pledge his loyalty to the trio. He needed to know more about Mike's power, and if his suspicions were true. If Mike trusted Stein, the Drystan felt he would have to also

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:52 am

The chancellor glanced at Stein. his facial expression was as if he was waiting for important news, apon seeing Stein nod he began to chuckle and smiling ear to ear.

"I am so proud of him! Heh" He happily said much to the confusion of Zane which was noticed by both Stein and Chancellor.

"Let's just say GXDA should be safe for the time being Zane" He said cheerfully with a wink, he always knew Mike was special. Sure he may not have started off with the best dueling skill.......and his grades..anyway for the chancellor it was just a matter of time that special gift deep inside of Mike came out, whatever that would be Chancellor never knew. But he knew it was deep down.

"Well, not in particular because he only managed to master a portion of it. Although that portion was immense it is not enough to defeat the Creation itself." Stein said before taking out another cigarette, cutting down on those was something he'd be planning but considering everything thats going on he really didnt care anymore.

Both Zane and Stein then shared a battle of wills, both staring at the other for a lengthy amount of time. Both of them wasting no time to analyze each other and boy was the Chancellor finding it hilarious.

"Hmph, so you're the 'genius' who wants to work on the body of that corpse in the other room." Zane said out of nowhere.

"Hn, that's the plan" Stein replied before walking past Zane and heading to the room his decadent prize is in. "Well if you'd excuse me..time to get to work" He yawns before approaching the door, opening it he could see it was a dark small room with nothing in it.

However he noticed stone steps that leaded further below, crediting the architecture of GXDA he followed down the stone steps in complete darkness until he saw the light switch at the bottom. Pressing it his eyes shot up in excitement..

He had his own laboratory and testing lab, his dissection tools were already placed...He was in a really..really happy place right about now.

"Time to get started"
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale. Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:00 am

Watching Stein approach him Zane stands perfectly still, wondering what he is about to do Zane stays alert before smirking as Stein passes him to enter the next room located inside the staff room.

This room was off limits to everyone apart from both Chancellor and Stein apon hearing Stein yelp in excitement Zane glances at the Chancellor.

"You said not to worry anymore about GXDA's survival now that Mike has improved. And I assume Stein has spent all day helping him, I like Mike too but he isnt the type to improve to such a degree in a single day. " Zane said in an honest tone.
Zane Truesdale.
Zane Truesdale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:02 am

"Well you'd be surprised, I asked Stein to take Mike to a special place. It's located not to far from the academy, its off limits to everyone other then myself and those who I give authority to enter..Stein is the only person other then me who are currently alive that know of its whereabouts Zane." Chancellor responded as his hands go behind his back, clasping together.
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale. Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:03 am

"hmph, why not just take the stongest students and staff to that 'special' place. With all of them being improved so much Creation wouldnt be so worrisome to deal with.." He retorted
Zane Truesdale.
Zane Truesdale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:08 am

"Zane, only certain people can learn such a refined power. I have spent literal years searching for duelists strong enough to progress a power known as Sage Art Style, and in my long days my boy only 5 duelists have been worthy of becoming a Sage level duelist. And they are Including myself to be Stein, Bonaparte, Mike and finally Andrii." He pointed out
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next