GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Professor Banner's office

Go down

Professor Banner's office Empty Professor Banner's office

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:45 am

Hello Slifer Red students. I am Professor Banner. My main goal is to help you all develop as duelist. Whether you want to improve casually or competitively I believe I could be of use. Over the years I have run decks ranging from competive decks Kozmos, Masked Heroes, Dragon Rulers, evil swarms, etc. to more casual decks like Creator God Horakthy, Vampires, Red-eyes, hunders, sharks, etc.

So no matter type of player you want to become whether its to climbs the ranks and become Obelisk blue through competitive duels or improving your general skills so your more casual decks can hold their own against more powerful decks and you can show off what makes your deck "your deck", feel free to message me. I can offer deck building advice or help test using my various collection of decks competitive and casual.

If you need any help feel free to message me here or pm and I would do my best to get back to you.

(If you want me to look at your deck please use this website. You merely need to copy your deck from your files onto here.)http://www.filedropper.com/

Back to top Go down

Professor Banner's office Empty Re: Professor Banner's office

Post by Zane Truesdale. Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Bumping, This should help the slifer's quiet well in knowing who they should be speaking too if they have problems. I'll notify the prefect about this post ASAP as you both should work together to some degree.

With that being said please delete this post when another slifer or prefect has made a post on this topic.
Zane Truesdale.
Zane Truesdale.

Back to top Go down