GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA

+4
AsianPichu
TK2145
Chancellor Sheppard
UnicornEmporer
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA Empty The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:42 pm

The sun shines bright over the GX Duel Academy. The new arrivals step off the boat to the island they can feel the cool ocean breeze dancing through the island. Seeing a mass of Older students along with their Spirit Monsters waiting to greet them. Most of the new arrivals are amazed by variety of Spirit Monsters that live on this island ranging from innocent looking monsters such as Watapon to more sinister looking ones such as  Gandora the Dragon Destruction.

One Obelisk holding a megaphone seems to stand in front of the mass of students and Duel Spirits. Oddly enough he is the only one without his Duel Spirit out. He seems like a mild-featured teen with brown scholarly hair enhanced by square glasses, along with soft brown eyes. He raises his megaphone to speak to the new arrivals, despite this he still comes out of polite and soft spoken. "Welcome to GX Academy. I am Tatsumi Aizen, The Dorm Representative to the Obelisk Dorm. GX Academy is a place for you all to grow as duelists and to follow your own individual Passions. Some of you may leave to go to the Pro-Circuit, others may become Teachers, Card Creators, Historians, Judges, the opportunities are endless in GXDA. But before you run to go chase your dreams, Lets get you acquainted with GXDA. You will be put into groups of 3 lead by a Senior Student who will show you around the school and will act as a mentor  to you for the remainder of your freshmen year regardless of each of your dorms. So if have any question about GXDA or need any advice during your time here, we are here to help you." Tatsumi puts down the Megaphone as the Mass of Older students walk towards picking 3 of the freshmen arrivals to show around the school. Some of the older students seem to be excited to be a mentor to the new generation of arrivals, while others seem annoyed  that they were lacking the credits needed to graduate and had to join the mentor program.

Last edited by Lelouch Lamperouge on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA

Post by Blair Flannigan Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Nikki stepped off the boat in a hurry glad to finally be on land once again. Cyber Petit Angel slowly followed her staying very close to Nikki as usual. Nikki looked around but didn't say much even after Tatsumi was done speaking. She crossed her arms annoyed now that she was going to be put into groups, she tried not to seem annoyed but the look on her face gave it away as clear as day. Cyber Petit Angel noticed this in Nikki and attempted to make her smile by playing with her hair.

"Stop it!" Nikki nearly yelled as she grabbed Cyber Angel and pulled her close to her. "You're going to attract attention to us." Nikki scolded Cyber Petit Angel. But Cyber Petit Angel didn't care she was happy to get some attention from Nikki as she was waiting to be put in a group.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA

Post by Boo Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:09 pm

As the boat comes to a halt next to the island's dock Chance is oblivious to the gathering crowds eagerly stepping off and forming around the entrance. He had spent much of the boat trip reflecting for once as he didn't really have much else to do. He was just thinking about what kind of delicious food the academy would have to offer when Last Strix flew to his ear and pecked it slightly.

"Ow." Chance grinned as he appreciated his partner getting his attention. He just about made it off the boat before the entrance was completely assimilated by excited new students and made his way towards the center somewhat, with his partner perched on his shoulder. He wasn't listening much to the Obelisk blue as he became more annoyed with his uncertainty of where to go, but then he heard him talk about being put into groups of 3 and got excited.

"Wanna take to the skies and help me find where to go, Last?" He turned to his partner and asked before watching him take flight and scout.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:24 pm

Nikki remained annoyed waiting and the anger on her face showed as usual. But Cyber Petit Angel was content being held by Nikki was comforting to her. Nikki watched as a man's duel spirit flew to the skies and so did Cyber Petit Angel. Nikki ignored it thinking it was nothing but when she looked back Cyber Petit Angel was flying towards Chance happily chasing after Last Strix flying in the air. "Angel!" Nikki called out as she approached Chance.

Nikki knew what Cyber Petit Angel was doing trying to get her to talk to people and make some friends. She glared at her in the sky flying around out of reach before she looked at Chance now. "Sorry my duel spirit is bothering you and what I assume is your duel spirit." Nikki said sternly. "She's very playful. It won't happen again." Nikki said glaring at Cyber Petit Angel agiain.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:42 pm

"zzzz"
  During the speech given the the Obelisk Blue representative, Tobias was soundly asleep much like he was during the entire trip to the island. He was woken up to the halting of the boat reaching the island and Cyber Dragon Core's mechanical growling, which was always used to wake him up when he was sleep. "Core... are we at the academy?" To which Core whirred his answer.

Tobias stretched his arms and began to walk out of the boat, not knowing about the groups that he was supposed to be placed into a group. "Go ahead Core, go get some fresh air, I'll be awake for a while" Tobias said with a smile while Cyber Dragon Core went into the air to fly around and get a view of his new home. Out of the corner of his eye he sees kids begin grouping and being led by someone who appears to have been here for a while. Tobias decides to walk around the pier to try and sneak his way into a group, as if he wasn't asleep for the speech. 
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by UnicornEmporer Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:58 pm

When finally arriving Tinker finds himself relieved to be back on land. Water travel has been rather terrifying to him after his precious Wind-up carrier was destroyed in storm a few years ago. So, needless to say, the was still some PTSD associated with boats. As the crowd starts to disperse after the Obelisk blue students speech Tinker lingered around. He didn't know anyone there and had no idea how he'd fit in. He knows he must make the most of his GXDA stay and become the best duelist he can be so he starts introducing himself to some of the senior students hoping to find himself a suitable mentor for the upcoming school year.
UnicornEmporer
UnicornEmporer

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:11 pm

Chance is watching the small pink figure flying around and chasing Last, with almost childlike curiosity and excitement of a monster hes never seen before, until the angry looking girl approaches to scold the spirit.

He scratches the hair behind his head and laughs, slightly nervous at how stern she looks. "Its fine, honestly. They seem to be having a good time...as far as I can tell!"

He motions for his partner to come back down and land on his shoulder but is ignored as the spirits are engrossed in their game. He sighs and turns back to the girl. "So whats your name?"
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:28 pm

Nikki stops glaring at Cyber Petit Angel and sighs slightly. "My name is Nikki." she tries to say calmly. "And this is my partner Cyber Petit Angel, but I just call her Angel for short." Nikki explained motioning Angel to come back down. Angel slowly flies back down towards Nikki and lands on her shoulder now. "And you are?" Nikki sternly asked.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:43 pm

"Thanks for the help Last...or what little help you gave me before getting distracted." Chance said to the now obedient bird who flew back down and perched on his shoulder, trying hard to mimic the small angel he had just met.

The seriously spoken question threw him off guard a bit but Chance just assumed she was kind of nervous and decided to try and go along cheerily.

"Well, my names Chance. A name I hope soon will be spoken with amazement throughout the school!"
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Tatsumi walks towards a duo of Ra yellow students conversing with each other on the pier. Tatsumi gives the two a warm smile. "I don't mean to interrupt you two, but it would be best if you guys started your tour of the campus. My name is Tatsumi if you didn't catch it before." Tatsumi then looks around the pier silently looking for a third person to join the group.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:58 pm

While Tobias was wondering the pier, looking for a group who still needed a final member, he spotted an obelisk talking to two Ra yellow students. Hoping this was his chance to get into a group, he begins to walk up to them with a grin on his face as he speaks. "Hey, you look like you need a final member, and I kinda need a group of my own, how about we settle with a win-win situation for all of us. So mind if I join this little group of yours?"
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:13 pm

"I'm Nikki. I suppose we should get started then?" Nikki said ready to go. "We have for people for our group right? Let's get this over with. Where am I going to be staying?" Nikki said rather rudely. Angel began flying next to Nikki now more excited to see the island than Nikki was, but Angel attempted to contain her excitement to not annoy Nikki anymore than she most likely already was.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Chance laughs a bit, noticing a group around him forming with the 2 arrivals showing up and Nikki wanting to seemingly tag along too. He feels at ease now, especially with the veteran Obelisk blue offering to guide them.

"I'd like to know where im staying too, there'll be good food right?"
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:41 pm

Tatsumi chuckles at Chance's remark. "GXDA has the greatest cuisine I have ever tested." The older student looks around and sees that all the other groups seemed to have started their tour around the school. "Seems we are the last group to leave. Well lets start the tour before it gets too late."

The Obelisk leads the trio accross the school. Their first stop is what the students call the "Duel Courts" which is basically an outside area littered with dozens of Duel Fields. Which are often used for semi-formal duels, classes, and for students looking for new opponents. Next stop was the school's card shop that also functioned as a cafe where students would often use to trade cards and as a casual hang out. Then the trio headed towards the School's gymnasium which had basic weight lifting equipment, a indoor track, and a pool. Next they arrived to the Official GX Duel Arnea, which was a large duel field with 10,000 seats that often held important duels where many of the students will gather to watch. There were many other areas of the school the Trio visited but they didn't hold much significance, Tatsumi was making sure to be very thorough in his tour making sure the new students saw every nook and cranny of the school.

Once the tour of the main campus ended Tatsumi brought the Trio to what the students called "The Dorm Crossroads." Which is essentially what it sounds like. A 5 pathed road, 1 leading to the main campus, forest, Slifer Red Dorms, Ra Yellow Dorms, and Obelisk Blue Dorms.

Tatsumi smiled towards the Trio. "Well the tour is over, I hope you have a good understanding of the campus now. Where we are now is called the Dorm Crossroads which will lead you to your respective dorms." He glances towards Chance. "And Don't worry, your dorm should have a feast ready to greet you guys by now." Tatsumi raises his eyes and bops his forehead. "I almost forgot, here's my pda information. If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to contact me anytime. " He says as he gives out his PDA info to the trio.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Tobias watches as the Obelisk student walk down one of the pathways, then looks down at his PDA and the info he just gave him and the other two Ra yellow student. He then began to stretch his arms and look at the pathways. He turn to the other two and smiles. "So I dont' think I've introduced myself have I? The name is Tobias and if you couldn't tell from my coat, I'm a Slifer red. So I guess that means I'm heading......" Tobias starts dozing off in his own sentence, but was awoken by Core's return from his won tour. "Hm? oh, you're back Core... now where was I? Oh right, I'm heading to the red dorm which is that way" Tobias speaks while pointing to the far left. "I'll see you two in class... I think. Later!" Tobias begins to head down the far left path to his dorm to his room, and his new bed for a well deserved nap while Core followed, whirring his gears happily.
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:13 pm

Chance followed the group during the tour and tried to pay attention as much as he can out of respect for the veteran mainly, sometimes having to stop himself or Last Strix from running off to some of the places shown such as the duel arenas or the pool. They were both very excited to start straight away in dueling and making a name for themselves.

Finally when the group reach the crossroads he takes notice of all of the signs, until he hears the slifer student talk about having to leave. Chance waves him off.

"Ok, tobias. See you around in a duel sometime...the names Chance!" He grins. He then turns around to Tatsumi and grins, thinking of the feast he commented on. "I can't wait to get started." He glances at Nikki to try and gauge her reaction of the tour.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Nikki remained mostly quiet on the tour besides occasionally telling Angel to behave, settle down, or keep up Angel was way more excited than Nikki was about being on the island. She paid attention when she could so that she knew where she was going and wouldn't have to ask other people for directions.

When they approached the crossroads Nikki watched s Tobias left she didn't say anything barely knowing the guy and even hoping she wouldn't even see him again being in Slifer Red and all. Nikki sighed but realized Chance was now looking at her now. "It was nice meeting you Chance." She nearly mumbled and crossed her arms as usual. "I see you're also in Ra Yellow." She added attempting to make conversation.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:41 pm

Laughing nervously a bit at Nikkis usual annoyed demeanor Chance can't help but smile a bit, appreciating her attempt to make conversation. "Yeah I'm in yellow..."

Chance grows somewhat annoyed and quiet thinking about how badly his test duel went towards the end. He glances at Tatsumi's blue jacket in slight envy before quickly returning back to a somewhat cheery mood.

"...but anyways! Should we head to our dorm now,i guess?"
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:21 am

"I suppose so." Nikki said as she sighed slightly. Cyber Petit Angel slowly followed her around happily playing around her and Chance. Nikki began walking towards Ra Yellows dorms. "You coming or what Chance?" Nikki shouted as Cyber Petit Angel quickly flew to catch up with her.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:37 am

Chance sighed and turned to Tatsumi. "Thanks for the tour and stuff. I guess I'll be leaving with her now to check out the dorm." He emphasized the "her" loudly enough for Nikki to hear as somewhat of a tease.

He motioned for Last to take off in the air as he walked briskly to catch up to Nikki, smiling at the two duel spirits flying around having fun again. Finally he slowed down and walked beside her, and sighed, scratching his head. "I don't know what to expect."
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Sheppard Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:46 am

The 2 men got out the car and walked into the garage. the taller more muscular man turned to the other more plump man. "Are you fucking serious right now?" he said as they walked around the transport van.
They came across 4 men, 1 was in the back of the van packing stuff while the other 3 were outside.
"Alright?! I hate people who are late" The bearded man announced to the 2 men.
The 2 men then went to face the 2 guys outside the van, one was bearded and scarred, another was old and with a mustache, the one in the van jumped down from out of the van, he was bald. the final man at the back had a weird comb over. All Mexican.
The plump man addressed the 4 Mexicans in a sudden Mexican accent "We're trying to
see that product." Then he noticed one of the 4 men as being familiar, the bearded one. The leader. he pointed to his direction and said "Shit! Yo, sleepy! What's up, homie? You know my cousin, sad boy."
He replied "I think you got the wrong guy, homes."
The plump man was sure he was right "Oh, that's bullshit, man! You sleepy! Everyone say in the barrio, 'sleepy, he like the Mexican Wolverine' and shit."
The beaded man tilted his head in confusion.
The Plump man continued "Hey, my partner here, he
want to see the product."
The Bearded man raised his head in suspicion "Why ain't he talking?"
The more muscular man looked disgruntled, he turned around and said in a very poor Mexican accent "My name is Jeff"
Chancellor Sheppard
Chancellor Sheppard

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:10 am

"I'm not sure what to expect either when we get there." Nikki replied unsure. Nikki walked along the path they did from earlier in their tour. She remembered the way pretty easily Nikki didn't talk much she doesn't know Chance that well and she usually prefers to keep to herself. But the awkward silence made her even more uneasy. Nikki looked up at Angel who was playing with Strix, finally she broke the silence for what seemed like forever.

"Do you like it here at Duel Academy so far Chance?" Nikki finally asked.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:28 am

"I like it a lot to be honest. Its a lot better than my initial expectations." Chance spoke as he walked alongside her. He was happy that conversation finally sparked, he was getting bored of looking around surroundings they had already seen earlier.

His eyes brighten up somewhat as he started imagining the possible future of himself standing beside Last proudly, winning a championship. "I'm here to win and become the best at dueling. Do you have any ambitions, or plans?"
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:45 am

"I'm here just to better myself as a duelist and person I guess." Nikki replied rather quickly. "Just trying to find out what I am missing. I suppose." Nikki added as they approached the Ra Yellow dorm like they did earlier.

"At least the Dorms look better than what the slifers have to stay in huh?" Nikki added rather rudely.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:29 pm

Morgan goes through the tour of the school with a slightly bigger group of random students. As he approaches the Duel Crossroads, he takes mental notes of where everything is. His duel Spirit, Chocolate Magician Girl, who Morgan nicknamed Miko, is amazed at how many people are around him, and the size of the school.

During the tour, quietly talking amongst each other,
Miko asks Morgan, "Hey, so, when do we get to play?"
Morgan replies, "I'm not sure. I'm hungry though, and tired, and I need to unpack at my dorm. Maybe we can do something tomorrow after classes or during free time or something."
"Alright, well, according to what we have read already, the people in the Blue uniforms are the ones who are the best in the academy. We should find time to duel them, or at least spectate them. But really, we can't play today? Maybe someone at the dorm will play after dinner, all you need to do is ask. Also, if you get asked, I refuse to let you refuse. You slept on the ENTIRE boat ride, do you have any idea how bored I was? You can't be too tired to duel."
"Yeah, but I'm tired. We can spectate them tomorrow or something. I don't mind dueling people, but I feel weird here. I don't really want to go up to people and ask to play."
"See, this is why you have no friends. You don't go and say hi to anyone. At least make -1- friend in the academy. For the few months I have been with you, you barely hang out with anyone. Just at least go play or something."
"Wow, you're mean. I'm just introverted. I like my 3DS and Fire Emblem, and random Chess computers. Sad But fine, fine, if someone actually does challenge me, I'll accept. Also, think of it this way, who in the right mind is going to challenge a child? Even though I technically at least made it on the island? Everyone here is probably significantly older than me."
"Ugh, whatever. I'm sure someone will roll around. ^_^"

After the tour is over, Morgan goes to his room to unpack. Afterwards, he goes to the area where all of the Slifer students eat dinner.
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next