GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

+5
J.Fairfox
Boo
Lelouch Lamperouge
TK2145
Holira
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis - Page 5 Empty The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The night of the attack by the Children of Anubis has past and its now the next morning. The student who was attacked remains in the Nurses office recovering from the attack. All the teachers within the school were told to keep a close watch on the students and an announcement has reached every student that no student is allowed outside after dark unless accompanied by a faculty member.

Its currently 8:15 a.m. on the Island and students are expected to arrive to their first period class by 8:30 a.m. Students are expected to arrive promptly to their class. (For simplicity's sake, everyone in the RP's first period is Dueling 101 where you learn the basics of practical dueling.)
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

Post by Blair Flannigan Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:04 am

Nikki wakes up in her room to Angel flying around excited to start the day. Nikki slowly rubs her eyes and yawns now. "Morning Angel." she grumbles as she makes her way to the bathroom to shower, brush her teeth, do her hair, and finally get dressed. Nikki stares at herself in the mirror as she grabs her duel disk places it on her right arm.

Angel happily flies next to Nikki excited to start the day. Nikki fixes her hair one last time. "You ready Angel?" Nikki said smiling. Angel flapped her tiny wings in excitement. "Lets go check out the island some more." Nikki said happily to her. Nikki grab her deck and walks out her room and outside the Ra Yellow Dorm.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis - Page 5 Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

Post by AsianPichu Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:41 am

Morgan looks at Kinder as she is yelling at Slifer students. He completely ignores whatever she is saying through the yelling since she seems to be upset over something. He goes in line to order a donut, some fruit, and some apple juice in a to-go bag.

As he passes by Kinder to leave the breakfast area, he quietly tells her, "Good luck with whatever you are doing."
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Fairfox Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:44 am

Whisper back to morgan "I am implementing plan a to gain control of this dorm and im bored". takes a step into the dorm and eats someone's fish, while paying for it moments after "so you guys going to em, move to yellow?"
J.Fairfox
J.Fairfox

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:03 am

As Morgan leaves the dorm, he telepathically talks to his duel spirit, "Miko, that person seems pretty strange, should we report her to like, a professor or something? I mean, in the long run, as long as she leaves my room and stuff in it alone, I should be fine. Also, did you ever figure out what to do today?"

Miko replies, "Nah, I'm sure it'll work itself out. We might die or something if she somehow figures out we reported her, if you didn't speak to her, you might have had a chance. She mentioned something about having the dorm to herself. Also, for now, let's go to the dueling grounds. You have your 3DS on you incase people are sleeping in today, right?

Morgan, now walking towards the dueling ground, responds, "Yes, we should be fine."

Miko starts floating beside him, as any normal duel spirit."Well, we could go explore the island."

"No, that would be a lot of effort. I don't like moving so much, I can't float like you can."

"Haha, alright. Let's just go to the dueling ground."

As he arrives, Morgan notices a very few amount of people dueling, nothing really exciting, nothing remotely close to what he experienced so far on his time here.

"Miko, why are the colors so skewed? That blue player over there is really bad. He could have done a much better play. He could have won this turn. Look, the opponent doesn't even have cards in his hand, and none of his back row is facedown. Also, why is that slifer student destroying that yellow student? This place is so weird."

"You ask me the most awkward questions when you are talkative. Honestly, I have no idea, anyway, eat your breakfast before you duel. Can't think straight on an empty stomach. ^_^."

Morgan goes to sit on a bench, eating his donut and fruits, while drinking his apple juice. He thinks about what Miko just said, and asks, "You said we can't duel on an empty stomach, why don't you ever eat with me?"

"I'm a spirit, you eating is essentially me eating. Your energy provides for me to be around. This is why it's important that you eat. It's weird, you can definitely live without me, though you probably wouldn't want to since I'm the only one you actually ever have a conversation with. But, I can't really live without you since like, I'm your duel spirit."

Morgan spectates duels while on a bench, thinking about how to edit his deck to be more consistent, and to be able to deal with more and bigger problems for the future.
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:55 am

While trying to sleep in more, Tobias was awoken by someone yelling in the dorm. Annoyed by this, Tobias gets off his bed and gets dressed while mumbling under his breath. "Can't even relax on my day off.. always someone who wants to keep me awake." Tobias walks into the shower as he continues his rant.

After leaving the shower and dying off. He gets dressed and walks out of his dorm room, to get away from the loud people the dorm has. Core the appears out of his card and begins to nudge Tobias, as if wanting to go somewhere.

"Alright Core where do you want to go?' Tobaias asked Core, even though Tobias already knew where he wanted to go. Core began whirring in annoyance with Tobias' teasing. Tobias laughs  "I'm just messing with you Core, let's grab some food then head to the duel fields to get a duel or 2 in your system. I know you want to redeem yourself after our first loss." Tobias says as he remembers his duel vs Morgan as he walks into the breakfast area. Tobias ordered some fruit so he can get out of the dorm as soon as possible. Once he gets his fruit he wanted he walks out of the breakfast area with a handful of fruit and begins walking to the duel field.
While walking to the duel field, he chatted with Core about their deck.

"So this card is kinda slow.. we add in this in it's place.. and also about this combo Core.. I don't think it's a good one." Tobias chatted with Core while finishing an apple.

Once they arrive at the duel field, Tobias' smile disappears after seeing the poor duels going on. "OK, I understand messing up at least once in a duel, but come on! These people are messing up so much. I mean look at them." Tobias begins muttering to himself as he looks onto the fields and see the duelists misplay so much. He takes an open seat near him as he finishes his fruit. He takes a deep breath as he watches the duels going on in the duel fields.
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Deep within the forests of GXDA a man holding a skull and wearing a dark purple Shakespearean outfit confronts the Man covered in gauze. The jester bows before the Leader of The Children of Anubis. "You have summoned me master?"

The man known as Master sat on his throne looking down on to his subject. "I have summoned you here, to fix the mistake of your departed brother." The Master snapped his fingers and a magicial image of Nikki and Aki appeared before the Jester. "The girl in yellow defeated your brother. I want you to defeat her and take her spirit as priority number 1." The master then snaps his fingers again and the magical image of Aki takes center stage. "Then this girl here, houses 3 powerful spirits. Once you defeat the Ra girl, I want you to steal this girls' spirits. They may expedite our plan by a great deal."

The Jester nodded and said before departing. "Darian always was a large oaf. I will make sure to rectify the shame he has brought on to our family."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Nikki walked along the path to the eastern part of the island while most people were out dueling by the duel courts. Nikki approached the sandy beach and look out over the ocean she closed her eyes so she could feel the breeze then slowly opened them. Cyber Petit Angel emerged from her card and hugged Nikki.

"I'm happy too Angel." Nikki said petting her Duel Spirit. "It is a beautiful day." Nikki ssid to herself ahe enjoyed these moments to herself. Nikki sat down along the beachside with Angel enjoying the view. Angel remained quiet glad to be with Nikki and glad she was so happy.

Nikki lost her smile now. "Guess we should head back soon huh?" Nikki quickly said. "Dangerous being alone. Especially after what happened the other day." Nikki said now looking at Angel. Angel nodded in agreement.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:34 pm

As Nikki starts heading back towards her dorm she notices something far off in the distance, but can't exactly make out what it is. But as she gets closer she realizes its a main holding on to a skull reciting lines to himself. "Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times, and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. —Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now to mock your own grinning? Quite chapfallen? Now get you to my lady’s chamber and tell her, let her paint an inch thick, to this favor she must come. Make her laugh at that.—Prithee, Horatio, tell me one thing." The strange man said quite pompously to himself while holding the skull up in the air.

The man in a shakespearan outfit then sets his gazes onto Nikki. "What, the fair Ophelia?" He says as if recognizes Nikki.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:03 am

Angel hid behind Nikki scared of what was happening and being confused. Nikki took a step closer towards the man. "What the hell are you talking about dude?" Nikki says with her hand on her hips. "You're creeping everyone out." Nikki adds quickly.

Nikki remained unfazed by the odd man's actions and words. But Angel remained worried she wanted to back into her card for safety but also did not want to leave Nikki alone.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:09 am

The man held out his hands out in the air while making an over exaggerated face of dismay. "My Dear Ophelia. Why art tho's words as sharp is Gilgamesh's blade?" He said said in reply to the Ra Yellow's snarky remark.

But before giving the Yellow time to reply the middle aged man spoke again abruptly, as if he was cutting someone's lines from a play. "My Dear Ophelia. Why doesn't thou just accept thou's role and seek forgiveness?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:30 am

Nikki takes a small step back now. Nikki has a confused look on her face now. Angel remains puzzled by the mans response as well. "I don't know who this Ophelia chick is. You got the wrong girl buddy." Nikki angrily answered.

"My name is Nikki." She added furiously. "You can either duel me now or beat it!" Nikki says activating her duel disk.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:34 am

The man in the purple Shakespearean outfit bows before Nikki. "I would be delighted to face, the woman who defeated my dear Brother, Darius." The man said before looking up with at Nikki. His facial expression immediately shifted to a much more Sinister face. He squinted his eyes with devilish smile before activating his duel disk. "My Dear Ophelia, You shall pay for bringing shame onto my family name."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 am

"Whatever I lost!" Nikki angrily said. Nikki deactivated her duel disk. "Lets get out of here Angel and leave this weirdo to his game." Nikki said still unaware and confused on who this person is.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:49 am

The Abyss Actor user begins to laugh like a classic Shakespeare villain. "My Dear Ophelia, thou have just made my week." He said as the skull in hand opens its jaw. The Skull has an orb with an Egyptian Hieroglyph that begins shinning inside its jaw. The member of the Children of Anubis utters a single word as the skull begins to glow brighter and brighter. "Tas"

Suddenly a bright green light begins swirling around Cyber Petit Angel. The Angel struggles trying to fly to her Master, Nikki. To no Avail the light begins dragging the spirit towards inside the Skull's teeth. It was as if the Skull was consuming the Spirit Monster.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:54 am

"Hey stop that!" Nikki shouted running over to the man now. "Let her go. It was just a duel dude!" Nikki screamed at him. Angel struggled to free herseld as she was being consumed Cyber Petit Angel face looked as if she was going to cry she looked at Nikki hoping she would save her like she always does when She is scared.

Nikki didn't know what to do or what was happening but cpuld tell she had gotten herself into a bad situation but it was too late. Nikki fell to the floor now wanting to cry but not knowing how. She begged. "Please let her go.." Nikki cried.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:05 am

"Go Chimeratech Overdragon! Finish this duel with Overtech Blast!" Tobias yells as one of his best monsters finishes off the life points of a random Obelisk blue student. Tobias deactivates his duel disk and he shakes his head with disappointment at the skill level of his opponents.
"Well then, anyone else want to play vs me? Come on, I'm a lowly Slifer red it should be easy win for you higher ups." Tobias said to all the other people on the duel field teasing them. When no one answered Tobias shook his head.
"No one? Well It's been fun, but I have more important things to do, like napping, cause you guys put me to sleep!" Tobias yells walking away from the duel field annoyed with the easy duels he had so far. Core appeared out of his card while Tobias began walking on the path back to his dorm disappointed that they stopped dueling so early. Tobias turned to Core as he made his way back to Slifer red path and said, "I'm sorry Core, but they were so easy and we need a challenge." Core began whirring in annoyance.
"What do you mean 'So what?' It's not fun if they lose within 2 turns Core."

As the two began to argue about this, unknowingly walking to the shore instead of their dorm.
"Core this isn't really up for debate. An easy duel won't test our true potential. We need a challenge! Like tatsumi, Morgan or even that Ra yellow girl!." The two continued to argue, walking closer to the shore until a small faint light caught their attention and halted the argument.

"What on Earth is that light, seems to be coming from over there, c'mon Core let's see whats going on." Tobias and Core began running to the light to see something that shocked them to their cores. The Ra yellow girl from yesterday was on the floor, and opposite of her was a very odd old man, dressed in very weird garments holding a skull and the skull had some kind of chain coming out of it. Curious, Tobias began walking up, unknowing of what was going on and spoke up attempting to lighten up the dark mood around him.
"So.. What's going on here, a magic trick or something?"
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Morgan and Miko, while spectating Tobias, notice Tobias randomly leaving from his heated win streak.

Morgan speaks to Miko, "I don't think he is the type of person to do that. Maybe we should quietly follow him. There might be something interesting."

Miko nods her head in agreement.

As the two follow Tobias, they start seeing the strange light. Walking through trees and bushes, Morgan sees Nikki on the floor, with the man in super strange clothes next to her.

Telepathically speaking to Miko again Morgan asks, "Miko, what do we do? What do you think happened?"

Miko responds, also quietly and telepathically, "I'm not sure, but since you're asking, awe, you care about someone that isn't me. <3"

Morgan sighs in denial, "Really? That's what you say right now? And for the record, no, you know I can't even talk to her normally."

"That could just mean you are nervous and you like her, you are getting to that age where you are supposed to like girls."

"I guess, but really think about it, I can't talk to anyone besides you normally. Even if what you think is true, nothing could happen since I can't really hold a conversation with her."

"Awww, but I had such high hopes too."

"Okay, look at the big picture, if anything actually did happen, she would be looked at as a pedophile in like 2 or 3 ish years. Anyway, what do you think happened?"

"Wait, I thought that was the big picture, normally you don't care about anything besides your 3DS and me and whatever I say. Anyway, I'm not sure what happened. Maybe you can go up to Nikki and ask her," Miko blindly giggles for a few seconds.

"Eh, sure, whatever you say."

In practically an instant, Morgan is standing next to Nikki and completely ignoring the guy standing next to her. He looks down at her on the floor, finally asking her, "Nikki, are you okay?"

Miko, surprised, and thinking, "Wait, how did he get there so fast? What?!" She telepathically yells at Morgan, "GODDAMNIT MORGAN I WASN'T SERIOUS! YOU MIGHT BE IN DANGER TOO! WHY DO YOU DO THIS?!"

Miko flies out of the bush, looking at Tobias, the strange man, Nikki, and Morgan, "Hey, sorry about that, pretend we aren't here." Miko grabs Morgan's hand and pulls him back behind the trees and bushes. Telepathically, Miko speaks to Morgan again,"Okay, fine, you win. Let's just sit here and see what happens."

"Sounds good."
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Chance hadn't really spent the day doing anything productive, apart from looking around and trying to duel every single person he could meet. Himself and Last Strix had enough of the lack of duels within the past 2 days and so made it their mission to cram in as many as they possibly could, the perfect opportunity arising with their day off.
By the 10th time that Chance had dueled somebody on the Duel Courts, he had decided to take a bit of a break. "Tired, Last?" he turned around and asked his feathered friend as they were about to head off to the cafeteria, but suddenly some sort of panic had overcome Last Strix as he shakily darted around in the direction of a winding path leading to some shore the pair had never been to before. Yet Chance could see multiple footprints in the ground leading there, almost hasty as if people had been running to catch up to something. Chance could tell that Last Strix had sensed something wrong, and so instead of calling him back decided to run after him until they reached a very peculiar scene.
As Chance approached, he could see a now dim looking light coming from a strange man and a girl on the floor. Similarly, a student seemed to be standing opposite them, and some kind of weird kid was sat in the bushes with a spirit next to him. It wasn't until further inspection as Chance caught up to Last that he recognised Nikki...Tobias...and Morgan?
What were all 3 of his colleagues doing out here with this man, he could see holding a skull and being dressed in very oddly fashioned looking attire? His mind was very curious for a second until it halted, frozen as he saw Angel being bound by the skull. "Wait...what!" Chance exclaimed, as he hurriedly pulled the angry Last strix who seemed to be attempting to fly towards this man with great hostility, Chance understanding now that perhaps Last Strix had sensed his fellow spirit in danger and the cries for help. He looked at Morgan for a second, extremely confused with his involvement of the situation, before running up to catch up with Tobias, and Nikki who was on the floor? "...I'm gonna need an explanation, right now!" Chance declared, growing more concerned by the second.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:31 pm

The Abyss Actor user takes a bow as the his Skull absorbed the last bit of Cyber Petit Angel. "My dear Audience. It seems Ophelia's performance was not up to the standards of the critics. So I, the lead actor and director, of this fine production decided to take away her little prop." He said very cryptically.

He continued. "Luckily for you children, it is Curtain Call and must wish you all Adieu." Suddenly the Skull began shining a bright light again and once it dissipated he vanished.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Tobias watched as the man vanished into thin air, leaving behind not a single trace. Core began whirring sadly, knowing a duel spirit was taken from someone forcefully. As Tobias took a deep breath, he realized his arms were shaking, not out of excitement of a new challenging duelist, but out of fear of not knowing Core would have suffered the same fate if he was to duel and lost.

"I don't get it, why did he take Cyber Petit Angel, all she did was lose a duel.." Tobias said looking toward the ground, angered by this. He looked down at the Ra yellow student and thought to himself, "There is may be a good reason to be angry, but no one has the right to be as angry or upset as her. We need to think about this calmly and rationaly. Morgan, Chance and myself arrived after everything was said and done, but maybe she can give up some hindsight as to what happend. Tobias then took a few deep breaths, steadied himself so the nervous shaking wasn't as obvious and then turned to Chance who was standing right next to him.

"You seem to know her best, please try to calm her down so we can hopefully figure out what going on at this island. We need answers, and someone has to have them." Tobias said giving a small smile as he took out his PDA and began messaging the Obelisk representative Tatsumi with the message:
"Something happened, need help I'm sending my location. Come quickly! -Tobias"
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:05 pm

Tears wanted to fill Nikki eyes as the man vanished but she couldn't cry as if she was out of tears. Nikki stayed on the ground for a moment thinking about Angel and how scared she must be. Angel has never left her side since they met Nikki felt empty as if a piece of her was taken. Nikki knew whatever happened to Angel was her fault had she not been do reckless Angel would still be around.

A small tear now rolled down Nikki's face. She stood up now on her own. "I lost her..." Nikki mumbled to herself under her breath. Nikki was used to losing friends, duels, and even family but this felt worse. Nikki looked down at Angel's blank card. She held it close to her chest. "I'm so sorry."
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:48 pm

Chance nodded at Tobias and smiled back, taking his advice before lightly making his way over to Nikki. It was so painfully obvious how much grief she was currently suffering, as he watched her murmur incoherently and grasp the now blank card closely. He could even sense deep sadness in Last Strix - his former fighting spirit now completely vanished as he too watched the upsetting scene.
Chance stood beside her and put his hand on her shoulder, tentatively, wondering how Nikki would react and how, no - if she could even deal with the situation. He couldn't help but clench his fists as sadness slowly fueled a growing, burning fire.
"We'll get Angel back."
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:19 am

Nikki wiped off her tear. "I-I'll be fine.." Nikki cried. She wiped off her eye. "I'm just so worried about her she gets scared so easily Chance." Nikki said looking down at the blank card. "I don't know what to do.." Nikki mumbled. She looked over at Chance now and Last Strix part of her wants doesn't want to get them involved risking his own Duel Spirit for only a chance to get back Angel.

"Thank you Chance." Nikki said she awkwardly said unsure of how of what to do now. She hugs hims for a short few seconds overwhelmed by her emotions, but quickly lets go. "Sorry.." She mutters. "I-I.. I should probably start looking for her or something.." She says trying to change the focus from the hug.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:53 am

Morgan and Miko overhears what is happening from behind the trees and bushes.

Morgan, thinks thoughts to Miko, "Hmm, seems pretty scary. We should try to be safe, I don't want to lose you. I'd be in a pretty awkward spot if I did."

Miko, responding back, "Yeah, anyway, coast is clear, weirdo is gone. We see Chance and Nikki alone. Ima go talk to them and see if we can help."

"Wait, why do we need to help?"

"So you can make friends, dummy. Anyway, let's help them search."

Miko flies over to Nikki. "So uhh, I saw the end of it with the weird light thing from the bush over there. We weren't sure what is going on, but the situation seems tough. Morgan and I are willing to help if you if you would like. We can start searching the island together, it may be safer in groups if we duel together."

Morgan, thinking about the strong duelists he played against, texts Aki for help. He briefly explains the situation of someone attacking Nikki and taking her Petit Angel.

After that, since his location is revealed by Miko, he just walks out from the trees and bushes. He looks at Nikki and nods his head.
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Queen Akiza Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:30 am

Aki read Morgans text message and quickly met up with the others where she is briefed on what happened "How could someone do such a thing?" Aki looks as the spot where the mysterious man was spotted. "I will make sure he pays for what hes done and gives you back Angel."
The Queen Akiza
The Queen Akiza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next