GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless

+3
AsianPichu
Blair Flannigan
Lelouch Lamperouge
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless Empty The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:27 pm

A day has passed since Nikki has lost her Spirit, Cyber Petit Angel. The staff was eventually notified of the events that took place. After talking to the Chancellor to inform him of everything that happen in detail, Nikki was sent to the nurses office to make sure she was physically and mentally o.k. Physically Nikki is perfectly fine. But her mental health is still unknown. With her connection to the spirit world severed, Nikki is no longer able to see or communicate with Monster Spirits. When she attempts to look at the card that once housed her Partner it appears blank. The question on everyone's mind is will she break without the support of her Partner? Or will she summon the Willpower to survive as her partner would have wanted? Only Nikki can decide on which path she will take.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless

Post by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Nikki slowly opens her eyes from resting in the nurses office. She looks around for Angel at first, but then remembers what happened. She closes her eyes trying not to imagine what danger Angel is in. She feels feels empty. Like a piece of her is gone along with Angel. Nikki struggles to fully sit up, but finally manages to do so. She even feels weaker after that duel.

"I can't rest." Nikki says to herself as she slowly lays back down. "I have to do something and find her." Nikki closes her eyes once again to focus and clear her head, but can't seem to even concentrate. "But how?" she adds.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless

Post by AsianPichu Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:23 pm

On the next morning, Morgan gets ready to go to class.
He gets interrupted by Miko, "Hey, I think you should go check up on Nikki. You're going to play on your 3DS in class anyway. It won't affect your grade. It can be something more productive."
"What are we going to do though? I'm sure she will be fine. If we want to do something productive, we could just search the island for any suspicious hide-out."

"You know, that's an even better idea, let's do that!"

"Nevermind, that sounds dangerous. I don't want to go alone, or rather, with just you. If something bad happens to either of us, there isn't much the other can do."

"Hmm, yeah, you're right. Let's go see Nikki then. Maybe we can get a group together to go search. Maybe Aki can help us? I hope she isn't too busy."

"But, I just wanted to play with my 3ds in class."

"Yeah, we're going to go see Nikki. Screw that. Anyway, text Aki."

Morgan texts Aki about his plans of seeing Blair, and possibly searching for a hide-out.

After that, Morgan walks over to the Nurse's office from his dorm. "Hello, how may I help you?" A women at the desk asks.

Speaking for him, Miko asks the Nurse, "Where's Nikki's room? We want to visit."

The woman at the desk points Morgan to the direction of Nikki's room.

Miko rushes through the building. "Morgan! Look! I found the room!"

Morgan knocks on the door, then turns the handle.

Miko flies towards Nikki. "Hey, are you alright? Morgan and I just wanted to check up on you. We're here if you need anything. We texted Aki so she can help you look later. Also, you should exchange contact information with Morgan. We can keep you updated."

Morgan just stands at the door and just watches Miko talk to Nikki.
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:44 pm

Tobias tossed and turned in his bed all night, barely being able to sleep due to the countless nightmares of seeing Core being taken away from him. He jumped out of his bed due to his alarm going off.
"Ah! Core are you OK?!" Tobias asked, half asleep from his nightmares. Core emerged from his card whirring in a tone to try and calm Tobias down. Tobias took a few deep breaths as he tried to relax to get ready for school that day. After a shower and getting dressed, Tobias was about to walk out of his room before abruptly stopping. Core whirred in confusion as Tobias spoke up.

"I'm sorry if I worried you Core, it's just.. I don't know, after seeing a duel spirit being ripped away from their owner, I just can't think straight right now. I'm terrified I might lose you, and I can't let that happen." Core looked at Tobias and whirred happily, trying to reassure him that everything will be o.k. Tobias sighed as he smiled at his duel spirit.
"You're right Core, I shouldn't be worried on something that won't happen. Thanks for the pep talk, well pep whirring I guess haha." Tobias chuckled to himself as he took out his deck to look it over before heading out.

As he closed the door to his room, he began thinking to himself about the girl who lost her duel spirit and if she was o.k.
It would be nice to see if she is doing alright. I mean I have school but I think this takes a much higher priority.
"Core, let's go check up on Nikki and see how she is doing. We did promise we would get her Cyber Petit Angel back." Tobias told Core about his plan and Core whirred in agreement as the two set off for the Nurse's office.

Once the two arrived they asked the woman who was sitting at the desk about where Nikki's room was. Once informed they thanked the woman and began making their way there, only to see someone had the same idea they did. Tobias yawned as he walked toward them and tried to form a sentence that didn't sound like blabbering.
"Looks like great minds think alike huh Morgan? Morning to the both of ya. and umm... Nikki was it? How.. *yawn* How are you holding up, feeling alright?" Tobias groggily called out to them with a smile.
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:52 pm

"I'll be alright Tobias." Nikki said making a fake smile trying to reassure them. She then formed a confused look on her face as she looked around the room and back at Morgan and Tobias. "Where are your duel spirits?" Nikki asked confused.

The ignored Miko completely unable to even see or hear duel spirits any longer she was unaware that Miko had even entered the room as well as Core.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:02 pm

"Good morning, Tobias." Morgan responds.

Morgan realizes that Nikki can't hear or see Miko, even though Miko is floating practically in her face. He points in the direction of where Miko is, "Over there, Nikki.. In front of you."

He realizes that he is in a very awkward situation between him and Nikki, and is a bit lost as to what to say.

Miko, extremely surprised, starts talking to Tobias."Whoa, that's weird, hey Tobias, you can still see and hear me, right? I know I'm a spirit, but I shouldn't be invisible, and people should be able to hear me."

Morgan speaks to Miko in his head."I think it's just her. I can see Core just fine. It's probably really bad."

Miko, speaking to Tobias again, "Tobias, if you can hear and see me, Nikki is in a really bad spot, she can't see any spirits. Morgan sees Core just fine. If you see me, Nikki has some serious like, mental things she should get checked out."
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Tobias was very confused about what Nikki said, Core and Miko was right in front of them. In his thoughts though, Miko made him jump a bit. Tobias coughed trying to hide it and replied. "Yes Miko I can see you perfectly fine, and I can definetly hear you, And Nikki, Core if right here" Tobias says pointing near the edge of her bed where Core was.

"Can, can you not see them? OK this is actually really weird, it's kinda hard to ignore Miko" Tobias speaks under his breath scratching his head. A random thought then hits Tobias as he asks Morgan.
"Morgan, what if she can't see our spirits because she lost Angel?"
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by Drace101 Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:09 pm

Drace had spent his first few days at duel academy trying to find out what these rumors of stolen duel spirits was about. He looked over at his own duel spirit Oroshi not being able to think of what he would do if he was ripped away from him...

If these rumors were true he'd personally go duel the horrible people behind this. "Well oroshi first there was talk of a boy losing his little D and now there's been a report of a RaYellow girl who lost her cyber petit angel." Drace was worried about his fellow duelists and decided to go talk to this girl to see if she could give him any leads as to what's happening "well oroshi think its best if we give this girl a visit?" Oroshi chriped in agreement.

Drace and Oroshi headed towards the nurses office when they arrived the lady at the desk showed them towards a room with 3 duelists. Drace clears his throat as he introduces himself "Hello I'm Drace, I was wondering if you could give me any information about the stolen duel spirits...?"
Drace101
Drace101

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:24 pm

"I-I'm sorry Miko and Core." Nikki said as her heart sank a bit. "But it looks like I cannot see or here you guys anymore." Nikki said. Nikki sat up a little bit more now so she can fully see everyone in the room. "But thanks for showing up guys." She added as a unfamiliar face entered the room and introduces himself. and asking about duel spirits.

"I'm sorry but I've told everyone everything I already know. There was a strange man talking in weird english and sometimes he would chant some words in a foreign language. I didn't understand either of it honestly and he kept calling me Ophelia or something." Nikki explained as she tried to remember more details. "Then he vanishes out of thin air and takes Angel with him." Nikki explained holding back her sadness. "Thats all I can remember right now."
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Very unusually, Chance was awake bright and early not feeling as very casual and relaxed as previous days. The events were still all too clear in himself and Last strix's minds, as they decided to spend the beginning of the day immediately getting out of bed and just having a stroll around the academy.
Chance wasn't looking for anything in particular, but just looking around to see if anything would happen again so out of the ordinary. He didn't even feel like challenging everybody he came across - but he wasn't sure if this was due to wanting to save his stamina for an eventual threat he was expecting, or just merely being in a bad mood.
He eventually walked back inside after doing what seemed like multiple tours around the academy, becoming irritated that nothing was happening. He took Last strix with him to a water cooler on one of the corridors, near the nurses office, and lay against the wall - resting both body and mind.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Nikki was sad now. No wonder she felt empty she lost an ability she had for as long as she could remember. She laid down now trying to remember anymore details but all she could think of was Angel and how scared she must be. She reached in her pocked and pulled out her PDA. She thought about something for a moment before she quickly texts Chance. "Can you come see me?" it read.

She quickly placed her PDA back in her pocket and took a deep breath.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Miko sighs in relief. "Wow, that could have been bad for Morgan if you couldn't see or hear me, Tobias, thanks. Also, if she can't see us because she lost her Angel, we just need to get the Angel back."

Miko turns towards Drace, "Hey Drace, I'm Miko, a Chocolate Magician Girl. Nice to meet you. I'm Morgan's duel spirit. Morgan is the young boy over there." She points at Morgan as she says this.

"Are you going to go over and find Angel? We'd love to tag along. Maybe it would be easier if we search together. I'm still waiting on a response from our friend Aki."

She then turns to Nikki, "Don't worry about not being able to hear or see me .. Wait, dangit, she couldn't hear me say that. Morgan, tell her that you'll speak for me."

Morgan looks at Miko, who is standing next to a wall, and tells her, "No. That's too much."

"Ugh.. Fine.. We'll just get Angel back and everything will be back to normal."
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Chance was still resting in the corridor, not paying much attention to the assortment of students who seemed to be traversing throughout it constantly, until his PDA buzzed in his pocket. He didn't really notice it at first, until Last Strix caught sight of the bright flash and fluttered towards it. Chance looked at his partner and grinned slightly.
"Thanks bud" He stated, before switching it on. He had a message notification from Nikki, asking him to come see her. He was slightly uneasy about not having accomplished anything and having to go to her empty handed with any clues or progress, but it must have been important. He realised he was already hanging outside the nurses office, which seemed to be much more full of people than when he first arrived, so he assumed now she wouldn't be bothered by visitors and sent her back a confirmation before walking in.
Chance looked around the room and saw the usual suspects, including a new face. Althugh Last strix took flight off his shoulder to go investigate the new arrival, Chance didn't really have it on his mind at the moment and decided to turn to Nikki straight away.
"Everything ok?" He asked, scratching his head.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Drace101 Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Drace takes a minute to respond to Nikki after taking in her story about the strange man who stole her duel spirit. "Well Nikki I apologize for any inconvenience I've caused you if you remember anything else please inform of it. Try to be safe until all of this is figured out."

Drace then turns his attention to the rather talkative chocolate magician girl. "It was a pleasure to meet you Miko and Morgan I can use all the help I can get when it comes to these mysterious figures on the island." Drace became thoughtful on what he should do next as he asked Oroshi. "Think we should go look around the area where the incident happened?" Oroshi dipped his head as if he agreed with the idea, right before he walked out of the room a small bird like duel spirit was flying towards him.

Shocked at the sudden newcomer Drace jumped back from the doorway before noticing the Ra Yellow he assumed was the duel spirits companion who looked very stressed like he had just seen a gruesome scene. Approaching the new duelist Drace introduced himself "Hello I'm Drace and this is my duel spirit Oroshi and you are...?"
Drace101
Drace101

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:04 pm

"I'm fine I guess Chance. I just wanted to see you, everyone else was here and I was wondering if you were coming here thats all." Nikki explained. "I can't really see duel spirits anymore.." Nikki paused. "Are you and Last Strix okay?" she asked unable to communicate with the spirit.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:11 pm

Chance put his hand on Nikki's momentarily, sighing before turning to face her, frowning. "We're fine. Looks like everybody else aside from yourself. Its not your place to worry."
It was then he heard loud chirping and turned around, looking at Last strix somewhat engaging himself and satisfying his curiosity with the rather similar bird spirit he met, who seemingly belonged to the newcomer he hadn't seen. Chance turned to Nikki again. "Excuse me for a second. I've never seen this guy before" Chance smiled, before turning to Drace as he was greeted and told his name.
Chance grinned, some former confidence and happy spirit from the past returning. "I'm Chance. Its always nice for somebody to join us. Your spirit's feathers...they look very well taken care of!" Chance exclaimed, getting a bit too carried away as Last strix looked at him with some jealousy.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Drace101 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Drace noticed the two duel spirits getting along for the first time after chance had mentioned it, "nice to meet you as well and I'm sure Oroshi appreciates you noticing his well groomed feathers, your spirits feathers look very shiny and groomed properly as well."

Drace looked over at the two spirits happily playing with each other " Wr must be excusing ourselves now though me and Oroshi have very serious work looking for the people who robbed this girl of her duel spirit, I hope she can recover from such a tragic event."

Drace called to Oroshi signaling it was time for them to take their leave to continue their investigation on the stolen duel spirits. "If any of you find anything of importance don't hesitate to come tell us we are In the same dorm after all again it was nice meeting g you all." Drace waved good bye to his fellow students as Oroshi flapped his wings goodbye to last.

As they were walking away Drace started talking to Oroshi with a hint of joy in his tone " Well Oroshi looks like we've met some new friendly companions I hope we can stop whatever is going on before anyone else gets hurt." Oroshi squalled in argeement as they continued to their destination.
Drace101
Drace101

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Nikki blushed when Chance held her hand for a second shedidn't know what todo until he left for a moment. Shewatched as Drace left the room. She wondered why he wanted to help find Angel and stop whoever is doing this. She figured he was just trying to make things safe for all duel spirits and left it at that.

"Thanks for coming guys. You didn't have to miss class." Nikki finally blurted out now. "I'll probably be here all day." Nikki said with a fake smile. "But i do appreciate it."
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Tobias took a deep breath and sighed as Drace left the room. He was relieved that someone else was helping in their own way on figuring out what is going on at the academy.

He then turned to Nikki and tried his best to give an honest smile and said, "it's honestly no big deal, not like we are gonna get anything important out of class right now. If you need anything, just send a message. Speaking of which, we should all probably exchange contact info. That way if any one of us figures something out, we can mass send it to everyone."
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by The Queen Akiza Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:48 pm

As Aki received the message from Morgan she quickly rushed over to the nurses office to visit Nikki.The nurse told her which room to go to and she walked down the hall.She walked into the room to find Nikki sitting in bed and gives her a big hug "How are you doing Nikki?" she asks.
The Queen Akiza
The Queen Akiza

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Nikki was surprised by Aki's hug and caught off guard completely by how everyone cares so much. "T-thanks Aki." Nikki smiled now and gave her a small hug back. "I am doing fine. I can't see spirits anymore.. but I think I will be okay." Nikki added.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:13 am

Chance watched Drace and Oroshi exit the room, with hints of confusion seeping through his thoughts. Chance thought to himself - is this guy like a detective or something? For somebody new to the scene he seems very keen and interested to get to the bottom of something he didn't witness. But overall Chance was happy to have more company and somebody else looking out for trouble.
He turns back to look at Nikki chatting to Aki, and smiles as she seems to be gaining more positivity back. Chance motions Last strix to perch himself on his shoulder before turning to address everybody in the room.
"So like...while we seem to have numerous of us gathered...does anybody have any plans to stop anybody else getting hurt?" He proposes to everybody, scratching his head.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:50 am

Tatsumi had just left the Chancellor's office after being debriefed on the events between Nikki and the Child of Anubis. Tatsumi was shocked that they managed to steal Nikki's Duel Spirit. I should check up on her. He thought to himself.

On his way towards the Nurses office, Tatsumi passed by the School Cafe. "Hmmm maybe I should pick something up to try to brighten her day if only a little bit." Tatsumi walked into the cafe and after a friendly exchange with one of the cashiers he left with a dozen cupcakes of variety of flavors.

Once Tatsumi reached the Nurse's Office, he saw Nikki was surrounded by many of her classmates. Tatsumi gave a warm smile to Nikki. "Someone sure is popular today." Then he held up the basket of cupcakes. "Figured you could use something sweet."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:15 am

"Tatsumi.." Nikki was surprised that he bought her something. Normally she wouldn't accept gifts from anyone but today was different although she wished Angel could be here to share this moment she waa still rather happy. "Thank you." she finally said. "But you guys didn't have to do all this. I'll be fine." Nikki wasn't used to getting all the attention it was a weird feeling ahe almost wanted it to stop cause she was out of her comfort zone completely now.

"I wish there was something I could do you all of you." Nikki said. "I'll try to get better."
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:23 am

Tatsumi rested his hand on Nikki's shoulder. "You don't have to anything for us. Just get better at your own pace." Then Tatsumi grabbed one of the cupcakes he brought and handed it to Nikki. "Now eat up before they get cold." He said lightly.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next