GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless

+3
AsianPichu
Blair Flannigan
Lelouch Lamperouge
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless - Page 2 Empty The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

A day has passed since Nikki has lost her Spirit, Cyber Petit Angel. The staff was eventually notified of the events that took place. After talking to the Chancellor to inform him of everything that happen in detail, Nikki was sent to the nurses office to make sure she was physically and mentally o.k. Physically Nikki is perfectly fine. But her mental health is still unknown. With her connection to the spirit world severed, Nikki is no longer able to see or communicate with Monster Spirits. When she attempts to look at the card that once housed her Partner it appears blank. The question on everyone's mind is will she break without the support of her Partner? Or will she summon the Willpower to survive as her partner would have wanted? Only Nikki can decide on which path she will take.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:50 am

Nikki grabbed a cupcake and took a small bite. It was good to get some food in her for the day even if it was just some cupcakes. Nikki slowly took another bite they were really good and freshly made. Nikki finished eating the cupcake and wiped the food off her face. "Thanks Tatsumi. I guess I needed something to eat." Nikki said smiling now. "Did you find out anything about the man who took Angel?" She now asked in a serious tone.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 3: Spiritless

Post by AsianPichu Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:16 am

Miko telepathically speaks to Morgan, "I'm going to tell everyone to exchange contact information. It will be easier to communicate. Sorry Morgan, I know you probably don't want this, but it's important to have while we are here."

Morgan, confused and a little upset, responds,"I hope they don't spam me. That would be upsetting. Is there another way?"

Completely ignoring Morgan, Miko talks to everyone who can hear her. "Hey, everyone, let's exchange contact information. If anything comes up, we can group chat. We can also come up with a plan together. Morgan, give Nikki your PDA so she can fill in her own information."

Morgan gives his PDA to Nikki. "Miko wants contact information. In case of emergency."

Miko gives Morgan's contact information to everyone else in the room.
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:20 am

"Sure." Nikki says still slightly upset she cannot speak to Miko. She puts Morgan's PDA info in her PDA as well as putting her information in Morgan's PDA. "You all should add me too. Please let me know if you guys find out anything." she added quickly. She then grabbed another cupcake and began eating a second one.

Last edited by Blair Flannigan on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cos of pichu)
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:09 am

A week has past since Nikki has had her spirit stolen. She checked out of the nurses office and has continued her studies at GXDA. The Children of Anubis have been quiet the last few days, but the campus has put up extra security. The Chancellor hired extra security guards to protect the campus at all hours of the night. You can hardly go down any path in GXDA without seeing at least one guard about.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:22 am

Nikki tries to read her textbook for dueling history but can't seem to focus. She sits at her desk in her room trying not to think about Angel but even though she feels much better now her wind still thinks about her. Nikki closes her textbook and looks over at her duel disk sitting on her bed. She hasn't dueled since that Angel was taken.

Nikki sighs as she grabs her duel disk and places it on her arm. "I can do this.." Nikki says to herseld as she walks over to the mirror and looks at herself. "You have to be strong for Angel." Nikki sighs once more and takes a deep breath and leaves her dorm.

Nikki walks outside the Ra Yellow Dorm and looks at the clear blue sky. Not a cloud in sight and a cool breeze occasionally races across the sky. Security guards outside the Ra Dorm begin inspecting the area and talking to one another. As each day passes Nikki seems to notice more of them.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:35 pm

"Cyber Dragon, Attack him directly and win this duel with Strident Blast!" Tobias yelled as his Cyber Dragon attacked the Ra Yellow student to end the duel. As Tobias deactivated his duel disk he gave a smile to his opponent and said,
"Thanks for the duel my friend. It was a great learning experience." and began walking off the duel field to a seat near him.

As he sat down to pull a drink out of his bag to enjoy, he began staring at two security guards who passed by him. He looked away from them and began taking a sip of his drink. After finishing the small bottle, he took a deep breath and sighed.

There have been more and more of these guys ever since Nikki lost Angel. It's kinda annoying seeing them literally everywhere. I can't even use the bathroom without seeing these guys. Tobias began to think to himself. He then turned to Core who appeared out of his card and began whirring happily due to all the duels him and Tobias were having. His nerves from watching Angel be stolen were still there, but weren't as bad as they were a week ago. He smiled at Core as he went back into his thoughts.
But since the guards basically multiplied, no one has seen that weirdo so I guess it's for the best huh.. Only time will tell I suppose.

Tobias placed those thoughts to the side, stood up from his seat, stretched and began walking back to the duel field shouting, "All right, Who's next to take me on!?"
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2