GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Benehime-san:3 's results

Go down

Benehime-san:3 's results Empty Benehime-san:3 's results

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:53 pm

Tester's Deck: Jellypals
Testee's Deck: Raidraptors (Ultifalcon/infinity turbo)

Win:Loss: 5/25 (2:1 in favor of tester)

Deck Construction = 15/25
Ability = 15/25
Personality = 10/10
Rulings = 8/10
Deck Originality = 4/5

Match Results: 57/100

Slifer Red = 0-59
Ra Yellow = 60-89
Obelisk Blue = 90-100

Congratulations You Made It To: Slifer Red

Tester's explanation as to how to improve:
1) Read cards, it's pretty important. I'm sorry if that sounds terrible, but like, yeah, it's important. This was on game 1, where you used Pain Lanius to summon a Utopia monster. Pain Lanius only summons winged beasts. I let you get away with it to see how far you would take it. (this is -2 on rulings.)

2) Ability - On game 1, you could have used Infinity MP2 to take my Speedroid Menko. This would have given you game 1 if you negated the correct card on my turn. Game 2, you could have killed me faster if you played it right. I don't remember how, but it was possible. I have seen it before. Game 3, you actually "needed" to push through maxx "c". The game was too developed for me where I was going to win no matter what. This wasn't easy to realize, but it was there. This part is very debatable though. This is mostly debatable because of how Madolche works and how Performapal Pendulums work.

3) Deck construction - I am not an expert on this deck, but I have experience from my locals and regionals of others building this deck, and doing the same thing you did, but better. They ran 2 last strix, 0-1, and 0-1 shave Force. The issue with this strategy is Infinity is too easy to get over. This would be a good strategy in BOSH format, but not for SHVI. Rank 4 spam may be a bit better. Skip force at 3 is fine. Side board is fine. Raid Raptors can grind the opponent. A better plan would be to use Revolution Falcon to nuke everything and attack for game. Ulti Falcon is okay turn 1. Solemns are too rampant for the Last Strix build.

I hope all of my advice is helpful, and you are more successful in the future.

Back to top Go down