GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Sooo.....?

Go down

Sooo.....? Empty Sooo.....?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:50 am

So is this place dead too?

Back to top Go down

Sooo.....? Empty Re: Sooo.....?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:26 pm

It would appear so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:56 pm

agreed tweeker maybe Duelingbook will help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Yeah we just had too much troubles with devpro. the community is too different. What we've agreed on is that we need a solid staff layout that we can just stick with and go heavy on the recruiting. Need to have that passion for it though innit. But as you said yeah just waiting for dueling book

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:41 am

im still wondering over here if dueling book is legit lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:22 am

Won't know till its dropped waffle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:10 pm

If you check on megacapitalG's youtube he just uploaded a video talking about dueling book. Looks pretty legit if im honest.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Sorry to tell yah...but dueling Book is a troll xD, the admins from DN have stated that they have no idea about Dn 2.0 (Aka Dueling Book) proof ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcx2sUmEG8Q ) I mean if something this big is going to replace DN, it would be on (DNF). Slaydra aka is a joke, almost 80% of his statements are false, if you want proof ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyi6T0gmbwQ ) just look at that channel testimonial...( STUPID DUMBASS, who would actually believe that ), and this guy is saying Dueling Book is a thing, when he was IP Banned from DN(stated from several admins ).

I'm not saying I dont want Dueling Book (DN 2.0) just saying its 90% conformed a troll, and if they going to make DN2.0 they admins would be the first people notified. It would be nice if it was real, but don't get your hopes up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:34 pm

If theres no online yugioh website then yugioh is dead in general because not too many people can switch to irl yugioh cuz its hella expensive and not worth it. Ygopro is gone and so is DN. Devpro is still an option but some ppl can't get it so sorry to say but this game is probs finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:05 pm

rip me T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:08 pm

Yea lol DB is in no way connected to DN so them saying "only admins can log in" is false. So it's prob a hoax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Also its pretty obvious Slaydra got money paid to him to advertise about DuelingBook...cause there is no way you randomly just come across that...even if you search Duelingbook right now, you don't get that link. 99% chance that someone paid him to advertise about it. So unless you got Devpro, Yu-gi-oh is down online, and I agree with Yubel, Im not spending Hundreds of dollars/currency on some cards, that in no way help me, part of the reason I play it online is because its free. I do know of one other place, Tradecardsonline.com, this site is basically a place to trade cards of any game with people around the world, and it has ( Online Games ) which enables you to create decks of any card game ( yugioh, cardfight vanguard, duelmasters ) http://www.tradecardsonline.com/ , and you basically create decks and play against other people across the world. This is the only other available option to play yugioh, and honestly it does work, and its pretty decent, just I recommend dont creating more than 1 account, as you can get IP banned pretty easily and the admins take this rule very seriously.

Well, yah thats about it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:35 pm

TCO Sucks tho Asian XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:09 am

where da proof at that says dueling book is fake?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:40 pm

Well waffle the site has been "worked on" for over two years and its supposed to only allow admins online yet none of dn's admins are allowed on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum