GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.

Go down

GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.  Empty GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.

Post by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

Cody what an impressive performance from you tonight, take us through the duel against deadkiller because it almost looked like you was operating at an entirely different level than him, your draws were more crisp and you had a very strong field every game, take us through it please.

Cody "No Love" Garbrandt : The duel was simple, he used Zoodiac true draco and I used pure zoodiac. I started game 1 off by doing the basic zoodiac combo, I designed my deck to be as powerful and consistent as possible so I have so many hand traps to use against him to the point he crumbled, I was faster and stronger in our duel,
I could feel him slowing down and starting to lose faith in himself which is probably why he admitted so fast. Game 2 he started and I completely shut him down however he had enough beatstick to continue attacking. Game 3 I knocked his ass out cold https://prnt.sc/fdljby
Garbrandt congrats on defending the title in such a dominant way, what was your game plan dueling deadkiller?

Cody "No Love" Garbrandt : Knock his punk ass out and thats what I did, now he can stop bitching about not being given a fair chance at the title, I gave him a shot and he couldnt handle mine. His chin was too week and he's probably still asleep right now. I mean I don't know is he even awake?
Zane :We're having our doctors check on him as we speak, He'll be fine he just needs to go to the hospital for a couple of days and he'll be back.
Cody "No Love"
Garbrandt : Well that's not my fault, he got everything he asked for.
Zane : Do you think he deserves a rematch if he comes back? also whats next?

Cody "No Love" Garbrandt : Of course not, he couldn't beat anyone in the top 5 so why should he get a title shot? He got his ass beat and he'll need to impress me to earn a rematch. As for what's next I don't care.
Thank you.
Cody "no Love" Garbrandt : No problem *Lifts up his belt and leaves with it*
Zane Truesdale.
Zane Truesdale.

Back to top Go down