GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

DuelingBook (DN2.0)

4 posters

Go down

DuelingBook (DN2.0) Empty DuelingBook (DN2.0)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:12 am

Does anyone know the most Latest Upate on DuelingBook?
There has been a lot of talk about it being fake and the struggle of finding out the right answers is consuming my mind.
After a few weeks, I re searched DB and this is what their homepage looks like now:
http://image.prntscr.com/image/e38e9f1c174d4fcf87d1d0c2df0be036.png

Back to top Go down

DuelingBook (DN2.0) Empty Re: DuelingBook (DN2.0)

Post by Zane Truesdale Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:18 am

They've spent too much time and effort with the coding for it to be a massive troll. should be done in a few months at most. building something like DN took 5 years to do. Considering they're doing almost the same job in a few months its amazing. Please stay patient.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:28 pm

consider what zane said plus any additional things they want such as getting paypal set up for donations because they will be needing them.
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:11 pm

I completely disagree with the above.
With YGOPro openly holding all images and ID's for each individual card. the coding it would take to build a DN replica should take a matter of weeks. It is a very basic system as no effects or chains or anything like that is having to be coded.
They are constantly updating the homepage though so I do doubt that it is a fake. but I feel it must be an automated system as I could probably code a DN site pretty quickly. the hard thing would be getting the website set up, a strong enough server or pay for a server host without ads. as well as making sure that licensing wont be an issue. this started in april and it is now november

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:15 pm

Chancellor Sheppard wrote:I completely disagree with the above.
With YGOPro openly holding all images and ID's for each individual card. the coding it would take to build a DN replica should take a matter of weeks. It is a very basic system as no effects or chains or anything like that is having to be coded.
They are constantly updating the homepage though so I do doubt that it is a fake. but I feel it must be an automated system as I could probably code a DN site pretty quickly. the hard thing would be getting the website set up, a strong enough server or pay for a server host without ads. as well as making sure that licensing wont be an issue. this started in april and it is now november
....i change my stance and i was wrong. dn isnt that complicated becasue it can run on any broswer. also maybe its with getting new staff or just trying to get the newer cards in there.
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:25 pm

They haven't posted a single thing on their FB group page since april either

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:37 pm

Ye this is taking way too long to come into effect. Keep in mind that the origninal facepage for the site directed people to the screen that said "BWAHAHA SITES NOT FINISHED YET DUDE". What type of professional site does this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:57 pm

well they mentioned that they were going to be using orginal art for the cards so that takes time too (less material for them to get targetted for lol)

they dont want the same thing to happen again, at least if this thing is real. ive talked to xteven about it and he told me it was real, but im not sure how serious he was about it.

also "professional" wouldnt be a term id use to describe xteven. the reason dn looked professional was bls, so thats not a very good indicater imo lol
xteven is probably running most of the show if this is genuine since i dont think hes from the us so konami and its afiliates would have less jurisdiction over the site itself

i want it to be real so bad >< hope i didnt step on anyones toes here... just trying to see if i can clear things up maybe a little but its hard bc i dont know a lot about it lol
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBdJFXTXtJ4
Just found this and it brings a lot of mind blowing and mind changing details.
Shows me that there are more facts on discovering if DB is Nonfiction instead of fiction...
But, I do have to say that the (Miles Away) dealio is both helpful and kinda pervyish and odd to have as a website widget.... Like I get that Admins and up need to know where your located for IP Bans and look ups and such....BUT Everyone?! That seems kinda odd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:42 pm

Anyway I am looking forward to this

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugo Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Yeah same here... Miss the DN days...
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum