GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Yugo Retest Results

Go down

Yugo Retest Results Empty Yugo Retest Results

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:12 am

Tester's Deck: Qli
Testee's Deck: New Magician Pends

Win:Loss
2:0 = 20/20

Main Deck Construction = 12/15
The Ratio of Monsters to Spells/Traps is pretty big and can usually lead to either a dead Pendulum, where you draw nothing but Pends and SS them and have nothing else on field to protect them on next turn, or it can lead to a major brick with the deck being 41 which changes the chance of drawing the right cards or searches for a great strong play.

Side Deck Construction = 8/10
Full Side deck, however I did see the Skill Drain which would've helped in my favor if you used it due to Qli being high attack beaters when PS if Skill Drain is on field.
Also, with Skill Drain, it does back fire on you due to you having magicians and if you need to XyZ or Fusion Summon, it will mess you up on your effects.

Extra Deck Construction = 5/5
I just seen that new Xyz for Pend Magician and it is really great!

Creativity = 8/10
Even though this basically OEM. The new Magician Tech does give them a very great advantage and helps the deck out a lot. -2 on OEM Meta Engine though +8 On New Magician Tech and Spells/Traps

Use of Cards = 14/20
Testee used cards very well except in some places where I had total control and either negated his Spells with Magic Drain or Skill Drained and 1 Turned your monsters. And attacked directly with Qli Monsters with Skill Drain attack boost.

Mistakes = 10/10
No Mistakes were made except for when Testee admitted Missplay but easily got over it and made it to where their own Msplay worked in their favor. Good Job.

Knowledge of opponents deck = 8/10
Testee did question about if I had another Solemn set and I said I got it from Monos Draw Eff and he asked why I didn't set it.
Knowledge(Monolith is EP Eff and nothing can be set during EP without a different card effect that says otherwise)

Tester must give reasoning behind behind their chosen grade for each topic, Full Marks means perfect, not pretty decent.

Match Results: 85/100

Congratulations You Made It To: Obby Blue

Back to top Go down

Yugo Retest Results Empty Re: Yugo Retest Results

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:25 am

Placed and Topic Locked.

Back to top Go down