GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Slifer's Duel Arena (No gud people allowed!)

5 posters

Go down

Slifer's Duel Arena (No gud people allowed!) Empty Slifer's Duel Arena (No gud people allowed!)

Post by Yugo Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:19 pm

Alrighty fellow slackers!
This place is a safe haven for Slifers looking to find a duel, and get DP by winning!
Let me explain. Here, you can look for a challenge, and schedule a time for you and another Slifer to duel!
(Create a Post here stating your time zone, and request a duel from someone.
Another person will reply, and if they choose, they can accept your challenge. Then, you can PM each other times you can duel one another. You can also put how flexible your time schedule is.)
Ex:
Yugo: Looking for a match duel! Time Zone: EST (Pretty flexible with any time)
Daniel8503: I'll duel you! Sadly my time zone is UTC and can only duel during the day. But you say you are flexible, so I'll challenge you.
(Then the time and date is fixed through private messaging.)

The DP gained here can be used to take a retest, (or buy other things in the shop), which'll probably take you out of Slifer, and into a higher dorm (You will be missed Sad  ). This'll take the bottom percent of this Academy's duelists and help them get higher!

Good luck! I hope this helps Slifers rank up! Very Happy
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Slifer's Duel Arena (No gud people allowed!) Empty Re: Slifer's Duel Arena (No gud people allowed!)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:31 pm

This is cheating

Back to top Go down

Slifer's Duel Arena (No gud people allowed!) Empty Re: Slifer's Duel Arena (No gud people allowed!)

Post by Yugo Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:36 pm

No, this is called "getting gud"....
Now gtfooooo ra scum

(jk chill xD)
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:53 pm

This defeats the purpose of getting better though. If you face people in your own group all the time, then how will you ever be able to win any tournaments? Because i hope you know that there are no 'slifer red' only tournaments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugo Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:55 pm

If ur not good enough to rank up past Slifer, then you know you aren't ready. When you do, it's pretty much a confirmation that you are. Getting better doesn't rely on facing people leagues better than you, it relies on you learning from experience. This is just a way for people to build up DP to retest.... So yeah.
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:15 am

The slifer dorm is meant to assume a large base of certain players dueling prowess. My point is, their standards in terms of competitive and efficiently innovative are very lack luster compared to veterans of this game. Them dueling each other will improve them even if its a little. And when they then move dorm it is move likely they will find new or familiar level as a challenge which is a very good thing. Overall, decent idea.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:57 am

I strongly disagree with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:12 am

duckymomo101 wrote:This defeats the purpose of getting better though. If you face people in your own group all the time, then how will you ever be able to win any tournaments? Because i hope you know that there are no 'slifer red' only tournaments.

There will be Slifer only tournaments

Just as there will be Ra and Obelisk only tournaments.
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugo Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:27 am

Bumping this up so Slifers can see Very Happy
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:53 am

I'm Red to beat scrubs :/ where they at doe

Back to top Go down

Post by Erebus Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:51 am

Im looking for a match duel.TCG/ocg.
Time Zone:CET
Erebus
Erebus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugo Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:34 am

Just like how people are progressing past slifer so fast.... myself included...

and bump bounce
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:31 pm

Their is a difference between improvement and getting lucky. the only people who've truly solidified placements in obelisk blue are Asian pichu and myself.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:18 am

stfu zane you should be a slifer and you know it
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:03 am

Zane Truesdale wrote: Their is a difference between improvement and getting lucky. the only people who've truly solidified placements in obelisk blue are Asian pichu and myself.  

Actually both you and Pichu were given Obelisk rather than earned it. If anything Stardust and Yugo are two of the very few that have

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down