GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

(nWo) team is recruiting. Looking for a team captain and also members.

Go down

(nWo) team is recruiting. Looking for a team captain and also members. Empty (nWo) team is recruiting. Looking for a team captain and also members.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:53 pm

-So I just started this team yesterday and am searching for an experienced co-leader, an experienced manager and members for the team. I have got 6 free spots left in the team including the co-leader spot.

-First and foremost I need an experienced co-leader who can help me lead the team.

-Need people who are easy to work with and are teama players (meaning each member should help each other in deck building and other Yu-Gi-Oh/DN/DNF issues.

-Candidates should PM me either via DN or via DNF.

-There is an initiation test, though. It will be explained in a bit.

Requirements:
-Activity on DN (weekly).
-A DNF (dueling network forum) account.
-Some knowledge of the current meta, the rules and card rulings.
-People who like to roleplay with 1st gen accurate character decks (it is part of the initiation test).
-Must be able to take screenshots.
-Teamplayers (duelists who like to help other team members).
-After the duelist has passed the initiation test, he/she must create a new account: "(nWo) (desired name)" I will add on my DN profile the user's both accounts).
-Must have a good win/loss ratio (I will be the judge of that),

Application:
-Timezone (it is important for me to know, i guess, because of clan wars sake).
-DN name (with screenshot of DN profile).
-Most used decks/decks the user uses the best.
-(If the candidate wants the co-leader spot) Team wars experience and DNF activity.

Testing:
-Attitude.
-The plays the duelist makes.
-The initiation test consists of one match (two out of three falls) against me (and no other members) under certain conditions.

-The conditions for the candidate to take the test are as follows:

1) The candidate must select a character from the 1st generation of Yu-Gi-Oh anime (Duel Monsters) and select a season (1-5).

2) The candidate then must tell me which character and season they've picked and build their deck under the Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia guidance (and no other sites). ONLY if the character hasn't shown at least 40 cards of their deck, then the candidate is allowed to duplicate the ones the character has used on that season.

3) The main joining condition is a match victory (2-1 or 2-0) against me.

4) I, however, will select a character from the 1st generation of Yu-Gi-Oh, but I am allowed to use any cards that character has used during the entire 1st gen anime (that's the challenge).

5) If a candidate wins, he's probably in and he will have to create a new account bearing the team name "(nWo)".

6) If the candidate loses in the initiation test, he/she is allowed to take the test again whenever he/she so chooses to, however, they must use a different deck (It is highly advised that the candidates test their decks before taking the test, and I can explain why if the candidate is interested, so if that's your case, just ask).

7) Can only take the test up to three times.

8)Before the initiation test starts, the candidate can always pick wether he/she wants to go first or second on the first duel of the match only.

9) The candidate, to be fair, can decide to ask me for me to show my deck before our match starts, however, he/she is only allowed to do that AFTER they have built their own accurate character deck.

10) No side decking.

11) Have fun while doing it.

12) Banned list: Destiny Board; Exodia, The Forbidden One, Fiber Jar.

I think that is all. So if anyone interested got any questions, just ask. I'm a very flexible person but might not reply right away as I've been busy trying to get some wins back on rated since I too had to create a new account.

PM me if you're interested in going to war alongside the nWo to this account: (nWo) Strider00

Any questions, post them down below

Last edited by (nWo) Strider00 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

(nWo) team is recruiting. Looking for a team captain and also members. Empty Re: (nWo) team is recruiting. Looking for a team captain and also members.

Post by Zane Truesdale Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:04 pm

Can you explain a bit further of this team plan you have? so that readers know a bit more about it when they decide.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

(nWo) team is recruiting. Looking for a team captain and also members. Empty Re: (nWo) team is recruiting. Looking for a team captain and also members.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Zane Truesdale wrote:Can you explain a bit further of this team plan you have? so that readers know a bit more about it when they decide.

sure, what do you think needs explaining? because i think it doesnt as long as people know what team wars are...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:51 pm

this is stupid like all dn clans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Lelouch Lamperouge wrote:this is stupid like all dn clans

and why would you say that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Because this post is cancer, like your clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down