GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Deck Designs for Ra

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deck Designs for Ra - Page 2 Empty Deck Designs for Ra

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:54 am

First topic message reminder :

If you feel like you've created a good deck design and wish to share the love with the rest of your fellow dorm members feel free. I will also be monitoring this page and adding suggestions if you want help with a build AS well as loading up some of my own deck designs for you guys to feel free and try out. With love n shit <3

Phantom

Back to top Go down

Deck Designs for Ra - Page 2 Empty Re: Deck Designs for Ra

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:45 am

It completely ruins pendulum decks though. You have pends but dont rely on them to get your boss monsters. VS a serious pend deck the hurt will be worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:49 am

Hmm, k, so what would I replace for that card in my side?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:58 am

Rivalry imo. Main shut down from rivalry is Monarchs which are shut by Mask of Restrict.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:00 am

Side so far:
Traps:
2 lose 1 turn
1 royal decree
1 vanity
2 rivalry of warlords
2 mask of restrict
2 dark bribe
1 imperial iron wall
1 anti-spell fragrance

Trap total: 12
Spells:
1 prohibition
2 poisonous winds

Spell total: 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:01 am

Looks like a good side to me <3 see how it runs in matches!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:15 am

So anti-spell fragrance at 1 is good? I can always take out a rivalry and replace one with another anti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:22 am

You should prob do that yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:56 am

Did it! Think the deck is pretty good now! I wish there was a way to make it better though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:28 am

Unfortunately that seems to be the limit for Lunalight for now until more support comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:42 am

http://prntscr.com/boipkb

oppinions proffesor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:51 am

Do you think I'm ready for my test? I doubt I'll make it into obelisk, but even if I do I'll ask if I can somehow be in both xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:02 am

Waffle preparation is completely useless in the deck. Max isn't explicitly stated in the Ritual Spell and therefore they can't be searched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:03 am

Siren I def. think that you are ready! Even if you make it into Obelisk you are welcome to come here for help any time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:18 am

max is not my only ritual

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:21 am

Thank you professor sartyr!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:26 am

En. I see Saphirra and Lord of Red now. Honestly the archetype is odd I'd have to see it in play before I can make any further recommendations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Hmph.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:39 pm

Lord of the red is terrible i'll just throw that in and saffira is good for bewd on paper but tbh idk seems shady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:03 pm

I agree the Ritual Searches seem a bit lackluster tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:59 am

Here is my Shiranui/Zombie swarm deck if anyone remembers the RP at DIEA this is the deck I used. Unfortunately it is OCG for a few more weeks until Sage becomes TCG but meh. Fun deck.

http://prntscr.com/bowakf

As per a certain students requests I'll be explaining each card and how I use it in combos (to the best of my ability at least).
-Shiranui Sage: This card is an amazing playmaker in the deck. Probably one of the few reasons this deck isn't in the meta is because this card is OCG T.T. The tribute effect allows it to be a proxy Uni-Zombie or Shiranui Spectralsword as it can summon either. This allows amazing things like first turn Beelze every time or a game save summon of higher tier Synchros. His banishment ability is the truly amazing part though. When you use the ability of Spectralsword to banish him from grave (along with Spectralsword) you summon Samuraisaga... and then can special summon Spectralsword again which allows you to then synchro summon once more to pull Shogunsaga who then banishes a zombie from your grave, potentially becoming a 5500 beater. Another combo is to use Spectralsword with Samuraisaga then Summon Shogunsaga and banish Sage in order to special summon Samuraisaga from the banished. His effect becomes doubly useful if used in conjecture with the field spell since he can then summon two Shiranui not just one!
Shiranui Samurai: Samurai is a great beater and causes further combos with the Shiranui is the graveyard. His field effect allows him to take care of pesky boss monsters like Kozmo Dark Destroyer by banishing them after battle. You can also use this as a threat to cards like Cyber Dragon Infinity as well as just having a 2400 beater. His effect can also be used in conjecture with other Shiranui banishment effects such as Sage or Spiritmaster, one summoning another Shiranui that was banished and the other destroying a face-up card your opponent controls. Finally his banishment ability is very useful as you can banish him to add a Shiranui to hand i.e. Samuraisaga if you run out of him in the extra or Sage so you can summon Uni-Zombie from deck for another play.
Shiranui Spiritmaster: Spiritmaster is generally the easiest to explain. His field effect allows for easy Xyz summons for great Rank 4's like Utopia to lead to Utopia Lightning. I don't recommend using him for tuning due to him banishing the card summoned by his effect. His banishment effect is also simple as it destroys one face-up card on the field and is best if used with quick effect like Samurai or with the trap Swallow's Slash which allows it to be an unheard of card that tributes one monster to destroy THREE cards on the field.
Shiranui Spectralsword: One of many amazing playmakers in this deck it doesn't truly shine until it hits the grave. While you do have to wait a turn to use its effect (to prevent MASSIVE swarming) it allows a free banishment of another Shiranui as well as popping out either Samuraisaga or Shogunsaga.
Shiranui Smith: This monster is the best fetch you are gonna get in a zombie deck. With easy to summon conditions when you have grave retrieval. His effect allows him to search for any Shiranui card including the amazing field spell and the broken trap. Or just add Sage to hand for a guaranteed Uni-Zombie. His banishment effect is useful as well if used in conjecture with a quick effect as it can save you from being overrun as it prevents Zombies from being destroyed by battle the turn he is banished.
Shiranui Style Swallow's Slash: Honest to god one of the MOST broken cards I've seen. It works like Icarus Attack and other tribute ~insert creature type~ then target two cards on the field, destroy them, in the sense that the Zombie you tribute CAN be face down when you activate Swallow's Slash. The broken part is the banish one Shiranui from deck. This allows you to choose from ANY useful as hell effects from banishing Sage to summon a Shiranui from your banished to banishing Spiritmaster and destroying a THIRD card on the field (albeit face-up) or even banishing Smith to protect your monsters that turn.
Shiranui Style Synthesis: Synthesis is a great card to start the game with. It allows you to throw a Zombie from hand then target it and special summon it to your field allowing you to swarm even more <3. Note this only works if you control no monsters and the Zombie targeted has 0 defense. The other effect allows you to turn bad situations around by returning a banished Zombie to grave such as Spectralsword. Then you can use Spectralsword to banish another Shiranui/Zombie and summon Samuraisaga.
Terraforming: Easy. Just a fetch to attempt to get Synthesis in hand first turn. Otherwise useful as a discard for either Twister/Synthesis/Uni-Zombie etc.
Plaguespreader: Plague is the most commonly used card in Zombie decks besides Mezuki and Uni-Zombie. Just a useful level 2 tuner that can be easily summoned in proxy for Spectralsword in case I get a bad hand. Generally don't need it so I run at one.
Uni-Zombie: The life of ANY Zombie this card has the easiest combo. Get a level 4 Zombie in grave then summon Uni-Zombie and use it's second effect to send Mezuki from deck to grave and increase Uni-Zombie's level to 4. Then use Mezuki to summon the other Zombie and either tune or overlay into a Rank 4 Xyz. Or use his hand effect in order to discard a card that you want in the grave as well as manipulate monster levels on the field. The one downside is that if you use his second effect to send a Zombie from your deck to the grave it prevents you from attacking with anything but Zombies which can destroy any game winning strategies.
Zombie Master: Pretty easy to fetch and summon with Synthesis you can use this card to to swarm the field pretty easily by discarding then targeting another Zombie you have in the grave. Other than that just a generic level 4 Zombie.
Mezuki: Another key card of any Zombie deck Mezuki is useless until he is sent to the grave where he can then summon any other Zombie that is there by banishing himself. Useful for pulling off any combo in a Zombie deck especially since he can summon the Shiranui Synchro monsters.
Solemn Warning: Standard stun trap that can prevent any summon either from polymerization or an inherent summon. Also prevents effects that would include a summon.
Solemn Strike: This can only stop inherent summons but is more useful as a counter stun for monster effects as the main focus of the meta at the moment is the uses of their monster effects hence why run at two.
Twin Twisters: The upgrade of the standard spell/trap control Mystical Space Typhoon the ability to destroy two spells/traps at the cost of a discard is amazing. Especially in a deck that wants it's monster in the grave like this deck.
Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai: I run this at one for a single reason. You can tribute any Shiranui since they are all a fire type and then inflict a final burn to your opponents LP. Very useful if used with Shogunsaga as it can deal an amazing 3000 damage direct to finish a game.
Burial From A Different Dimension: A very useful card that can return either Spectralsword or Mezuki from the banished to the grave to allow their re-use.
Bottomless Trap Hole: Still a very useful card that can stun decks focused on bringing out boss monsters such as the Kozmo as it banishes with out sending to the grave as well as not targeting. Also useful against multiple summons such as pendulum and the like. Very much a standard stun card.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2