GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Staff Applications

+19
Lelouch Lamperouge
Erebus
Gary Oak
Daniel8503
Jesse Anderson
Boo
Marcel Hansch.
Zane Truesdale
Yugo
Ellrich
B@T
Titan
thomasihkim
Dolphinbot
Kri3g, The Psycho
Alexis Rhodes
Admin
Yuto
Ash Ketchum
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Staff Applications Empty Staff Applications

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:28 am

Staff Applications Coollo11

Here you can reply to this post to apply for one of the following roles here in the academy. You can find a guide to what each role represents here: https://gx-duelacademy.forumotion.co.uk/t1-academy-systems-staff-dorms-etc If you were looking for something along the lines of Event Organizer or War Chief or anything else similar that you have seen in other academies. We don't have specific groups for them, so If you would like to speak to an admin about this, feel free!

You must be at least Ra Yellow to Apply

Role: Chancellor
What I think the role of Chancellor is:
How active I will be at the academy:
Why I should be the Chancellor at this academy:
(Can only be approved or denied by "Admin") **Not an administrator**

Role: Vice Chancellor - Obelisk Blue Boys Dorm Leader
What I think the role of the Vice Chancellor - Obelisk Blue Boys Dorm Leader is:
Why I should be the Vice Chancellor at this academy:
(Can only be approved or denied by the Chancellor)

Role: Obelisk Blue Girls Dorm Leader
What I think the role of the Obelisk Blue Girls Dorm Leader is:
Why I should be an Admin at this academy:

Role: Ra Yellow Dorm Leader
What I think the role of the Ra Yellow Dorm Leader is:

Role: Slifer Red Dorm Leader
Understand that my name will have to be Prof. Lyman Banner and I cannot change this: (Y/N)
What I think the role of Prof. Lyman Banner is:

Role: Head Moderator 
Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: (Y/N)
What I think the role of the Head Moderator is:
Why I should be a Moderator at this academy:
(Can be approved or denied by any Administrator)

Role: Moderator 
What I think the role of a Moderator is:
(Can be approved or denied by any Administrator or the Head Moderator)

Role: Tester
Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy and/or retest users when needed: (Y/N)
What I think the role of a Tester is:
Why I should be a Tester at this academy:
(Can be approved or denied by any Administrator or the Head Moderator)

Last edited by Fonda Fontaine on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications

Post by Ash Ketchum Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:00 am

Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: Yes
What I think the role of a Moderator is: The Role of a Moderator is to keep order and balance in the academy and the chatbox. To punish all who break the Rules of the academy.
How active I will be at the academy: I will be active most of the time other times i will be working on a new video for my channel
I should be a moderator because i have had so much time to be an admin and moderator at multiple different academies. I want to help this place grow and keep the trash off the chatbox so this place can be as clean and welcoming as can be.
Ash Ketchum
Ash Ketchum

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuto Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:31 am

Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: Yes.
What I think the role of a Moderator is: The role of a Moderator is to enforce the rules and keep peace on the forum. A Moderator must know when action must be taken in certain situations and scenarios. Regarding this forum another role of a Moderator is to test when needed as well making sure all is well in the chatbox. They also are there to represent the academy as a member of staff. They must be welcoming and can be there to help users with whatever they may be having trouble with relating to the forum as long as it is within their jurisdiction.
How active I will be at the academy: I can be active everyday in the morning from around 5:00AM EST to near 7:00AM EST and sometimes a bit later. In the morning on Saturdays I have band and will be unable to be online during the mornings but can be online most of the rest of the day. Other than that I am usually online everyday for a good combined total of 4-5+ hours a day.
I have many past experiences as both Moderator and Administrators on academies and even other forums. I know how to justly and correctly handle almost all scenarios because I have seen various scenarios during my other past staff experiences. Specifically here, I have seen that there was a large amount of users online but only one or two staff members left to test and watch over chat and I wished to help with this. I am very knowledgeable as a staff member and can be very active online for most nights or even during the day EST when most aren't active. I always make sure to notify when I am unable to be online I always make sure to notify an administrator if it is a day or more however it does not happen very often that such scenarios arise. As another note I wished to help rework the rules as I feel they could use work if I should be chosen and the Chancellor agrees.

Last edited by Yuto on Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Yuto
Yuto

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:53 am

Yuto wrote:
What I think the role of a Moderator is: The role of a Moderator is to enforce the rules and keep peace on the forum. A Moderator must know when action must be taken in certain situations and scenarios. Regarding this forum another role of a Moderator is to test when needed as well making sure all is well in the chatbox. They also are there to represent the academy as a member of staff. They must be welcoming and can be there to help users with whatever they may be having trouble with relating to the forum as long as it is within their jurisdiction.
I have many past experiences as both Moderator and Administrators on academies and even other forums. I know how to justly and correctly handle almost all scenarios because I have seen various scenarios during my other past staff experiences. Specifically here, I have seen that there was a large amount of users online but only one or two staff members left to test and watch over chat and I wished to help with this. I am very knowledgeable as a staff member and can be very active online for most nights or even during the day EST when most aren't active. I always make sure to notify when I am unable to be online I always make sure to notify an administrator if it is a day or more however it does not happen very often that such scenarios arise.

Haven't filled out all relevant sections
Admin
Admin

https://gx-duelacademy.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:14 am

Yuto wrote:Role: Moderator
How active I will be at the academy: I can be active everyday in the morning from around 5:00AM EST to near 7:00AM EST and sometimes a bit later. In the morning on Saturdays I have band and will be unable to be online during the mornings but can be online most of the rest of the day. Other than that I am usually online everyday for a good combined total of 4-5+ hours a day.
I have many past experiences as both Moderator and Administrators on academies and even other forums. I know how to justly and correctly handle almost all scenarios because I have seen various scenarios during my other past staff experiences. Specifically here, I have seen that there was a large amount of users online but only one or two staff members left to test and watch over chat and I wished to help with this. I am very knowledgeable as a staff member and can be very active online for most nights or even during the day EST when most aren't active. I always make sure to notify when I am unable to be online I always make sure to notify an administrator if it is a day or more however it does not happen very often that such scenarios arise. As another note I wished to help rework the rules as I feel they could use work if I should be chosen and the Chancellor agrees.

Approved.
You must now test a new user with a selected person to watch (Alexis Rhodes or Chancellor Sheppard) If they approve of your ability to test. and your ability to write up accurate results you will be a moderator
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kri3g, The Psycho Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:05 pm

Role: Vice Chancellor - Obelisk Blue Boys Dorm Leader
Understand that my name will have to be Dr. Vellian Crowler and I cannot change this: (Y/N) Yes, I agree.

What I think the role of Dr. Vellian Crowler is:
Crowler's role is to be 2 in command, Vice Chancellor.
He is to watch over the academy and take charge when Chancellor Sheppard isn't available at the time.
He is to test new members that come walking through GXDA.
As Vice, Crowler is to Administrate the Forums and Chatbox and to make sure nothing gets too hectic and chaotic and to take care of those matters when needed to.

Everyday.. Hasn't been much of a problem lately even though I work 7 to 4.
Most of the time will be on the weekend.

I believe that I should be Vice Chancellor because:
I know all key parts of the ACP and how to operate it.
I know all key parts of the Forum Tools and Functions.
I am a respectful member. I have earned that, and I plan to show respect to my fellow members.

Thank you for reviewing over my Staff Application.
I hope you have a wonderful Day/Night!

Signed,
Staff Applications Coollo10
Kri3g, The Psycho
Kri3g, The Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:01 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer wrote:Role: Vice Chancellor - Obelisk Blue Boys Dorm Leader
Understand that my name will have to be Dr. Vellian Crowler and I cannot change this: (Y/N) Yes, I agree.

What I think the role of Dr. Vellian Crowler is:
Crowler's role is to be 2 in command, Vice Chancellor.
He is to watch over the academy and take charge when Chancellor Sheppard isn't available at the time.
He is to test new members that come walking through GXDA.
As Vice, Crowler is to Administrate the Forums and Chatbox and to make sure nothing gets too hectic and chaotic and to take care of those matters when needed to.

Everyday.. Hasn't been much of a problem lately even though I work 7 to 4.
Most of the time will be on the weekend.

I believe that I should be Vice Chancellor because:
I know all key parts of the ACP and how to operate it.
I know all key parts of the Forum Tools and Functions.
I am a respectful member. I have earned that, and I plan to show respect to my fellow members.

Thank you for reviewing over my Staff Application.
I hope you have a wonderful Day/Night!

Signed,
Staff Applications Coollo10

Approved
However A Vice-Chancellor is also responsible for appointing and removing Moderators as well as making sure that every other staff member is doing their job correctly. As well a recruiting when available. If you agree to do this then you can have the position

Back to top Go down

Post by Kri3g, The Psycho Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:06 pm

Understood @Fonda Fontaine
Kri3g, The Psycho
Kri3g, The Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphinbot Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:37 pm

What I think the role of a Moderator is: To overwatch the chat to make sure things are running smoothly and are no issues such as lag or spam and control users who may be causing disturbances, and be able to test new users whenever available.

How active I will be at the academy: I can be on from like 10 am -3 am if you need me to, I got a lot of free time. You can always add me on skype and ill be on call if you need me to test someone.

1) I have past experience at RRA for about 2 months and I promise I wont power abuse XD.

2) I have been a tester at every academy I have been at and I have 3 years of experience with it.

3) I am full of fun ideas that can help this academy and I want this place to succeed

4) You guys need moderators who will do their jobs and I will do my job and be active a lot .

5) I am still Dolphinbot
Dolphinbot
Dolphinbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Riley Reid wrote:Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: Yes

What I think the role of a Moderator is: To overwatch the chat to make sure things are running smoothly and are no issues such as lag or spam and control users who may be causing disturbances, and be able to test new users whenever available.

How active I will be at the academy: I can be on from like 10 am -3 am if you need me to, I got a lot of free time. You can always add me on skype and ill be on call if you need me to test someone.

1) I have past experience at RRA for about 2 months and I promise I wont power abuse XD.

2) I have been a tester at every academy I have been at and I have 3 years of experience with it.

3) I am full of fun ideas that can help this academy and I want this place to succeed

4) You guys need moderators who will do their jobs and I will do my job and be active a lot .

5) I am still Dolphinbot

Approved.
You now need to test a user with Alexis, Zane or Sheppard present to judge your performance

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasihkim Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:09 pm

Applying for: Ra Yellow Dorm Leader

Understand that my name will have to be Prof. Sartyr and I cannot change this:
Answer: Yes

What I think the role of Prof Sartyr is:

Answer: I believe that the role of Prof Sartyr is not just to be someone who leads the dorm, but also a person who is supposed to be a friend with the people of the dorm. I believe that the role compromises for the individual to come to understand the duelists of the dorm and to guide them to be both better duelists in terms of skills along with as members of the academy. Therefore, I also believe that Prof Sartyr is a person who is to be responsible for what Ra Yellow duelists do that may affect the dorm or academy negatively.

Answer: So far I have been on everyday since I first joined. I will continue to do so and will do my best to be on for at least 1-2 hours everyday even if I am busy with school to make sure everything is being run smoothly with respect to the Ra Yellow Dorm and everyone else. I should be able to be on during the evening and night time for a total of 2-4 hours everyday.

Answer: Currently I am an admin or moderator for a subreddit, an acting founder and president of several clubs at my high school, and so I have several years of experience as a leader of a large group of people. I've had to deal with cases that require special attention (such as behavior or nsfw) and have experience with judging how to deal with these situations. I am more than happy to discuss with other admins/moderators with regards to rules as well.

I would just like to note that regardless of whether I get accepted or not, I would like to thank the staff for giving us the opportunity to apply for these positions!
thomasihkim
thomasihkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:23 pm

Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: Ya ofc

To make sure the rules of the chat and the rest of the forum are upheld.

5-6 hours a day

I believe that i can help out a lot and i can also learn a lot from being moderator.
Titan
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:22 pm

Role:Moderator

What I think the role of a Moderator is: monitoring of the chatbox to make sure all the rules are being followed and being able to control forum content. also having vast amount of yugioh knowledge, being able to communicate with people without bias, and being accessible during peak times helps too.

free all day monday and tuesday
i have a skype account:goppyrules. if you wish to discuss anything please let me know on skype or on chatbox to ask me to go on skype.
email linked here is my primary email so any pm i get goes to my primary email which  i always check.

1) I have past experience at multiple academies(owner of bonds of six:former top 10 academy)tester and teacher at other academies and was teacher at RRA along at VDA(vylon duel academy) resurrection duel academy
2) i have had jobs in various positions so i know how to do almost anything
3) i am really smart (going for engineering major)
4) i have done testing here prior to being relinquished of my job
5) i always treat people with respect and defusing toxic situations is my forte.

Last edited by B@TMAN on Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellrich Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:42 pm

I've been a moderator a couple of days when the Chancellor asked me and I really enjoyed it,testing new students was fun,so I'd like to continue helping in the accademy,I've already tested people when it was needed and I intend to do so in the future,I'll make sure that the chat does not get toxic.I will also be very active in the accademy,since I have a lot of free time and I'll come here every day.I think I can be a great moderator because I'm a very polite and organised person,so I always make sure that everything works out fine,especially for new students,and that's the role of a moderator,finally I just really love the game and sharing it with other people is something I really enjoy doing.

Ellrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:45 am

Role: Ra Yellow Dorm Leader 1 Vacancy
Understand that my name will have to be Prof. Sartyr and I cannot change this: (Y/N)

Yes understood

To lead the dorm by example

To be able to bond with the other Ras

To encourage the dorm to go above and beyond in all aspects of life and to be proud when my students would've been promoted or have 'graduated'

To take responsibility for all things done by my students( including praising them for exceptional results in a tournament,etc)

To allow my students to freely use me in any way( knowledge, etc) to help them benefit in yu-gi-oh.

On a good week i would be on in the morning for about an hour, then in the afternoon for 5-6 hours. My time zone is UTC -5( just so you know what exact time i would be on)

1) I always love helping out academies- it is my dream to see any academy i attend flourish and be nurtured into being number 1. I would try to do my very best to assist the admins and other members in any way so that we can work effectively Smile

2) I am not going to brag about being moderator and admin at 52 other places, because i have only been one of each at 2 academies. I know i may not have the experience in having this type of responsibilty, but i will make it my life's mission to complete any task that comes in front of me.

3) I am a decent coder - I know HTML, CSS , JavaScript ( Web-based programs) and JAVA, Python, C++ ( Application-based programs). I would be happy to help develop codes for the improvement of the academy- although it is super great already Smile

4)I have a strong sense of justice and order( maybe thats just my OCD but) and i can keep any offenders from commiting again. I hope i wouldnt have to ban anyone, but if they disobey the laws OF THIS SACRED ACADEMY then i will have to implement the punishment.

5) I am an intelligent idividual. I can create ideas on the spot if needed and i can quickly change my attitude towards different problems for better effectiveness  

Thank You for your time. I hope that I was able to make your expectations and that we can work together to make this academy greater than it already is Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugo Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:28 am

Go Ducky! I know that you can make it! ^_^

(SORRY FOR MAKING A COMMENT IN THE APPLICATION SPOT! D:)
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:25 am

thomasihkim wrote:Applying for: Ra Yellow Dorm Leader

Understand that my name will have to be Prof. Sartyr and I cannot change this:
Answer: Yes

Answer: I believe that the role of Prof Sartyr is not just to be someone who leads the dorm, but also a person who is supposed to be a friend with the people of the dorm. I believe that the role compromises for the individual to come to understand the duelists of the dorm and to guide them to be both better duelists in terms of skills along with as members of the academy. Therefore, I also believe that Prof Sartyr is a person who is to be responsible for what Ra Yellow duelists do that may affect the dorm or academy negatively.

Answer: So far I have been on everyday since I first joined. I will continue to do so and will do my best to be on for at least 1-2 hours everyday even if I am busy with school to make sure everything is being run smoothly with respect to the Ra Yellow Dorm and everyone else. I should be able to be on during the evening and night time for a total of 2-4 hours everyday.

Answer: Currently I am an admin or moderator for a subreddit, an acting founder and president of several clubs at my high school, and so I have several years of experience as a leader of a large group of people. I've had to deal with cases that require special attention (such as behavior or nsfw) and have experience with judging how to deal with these situations. I am more than happy to discuss with other admins/moderators with regards to rules as well.

I would just like to note that regardless of whether I get accepted or not, I would like to thank the staff for giving us the opportunity to apply for these positions!

Declined

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:25 am

Titan wrote:Role: Moderator

Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: Ya ofc

To make sure the rules of the chat and the rest of the forum are upheld.

5-6 hours a day

I believe that i can help out a lot and i can also learn a lot from being moderator.

Declined

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:27 am

B@TMAN wrote:Role:Moderator

What I think the role of a Moderator is: monitoring of the chatbox to make sure all the rules are being followed and being able to control forum content. also having vast amount of yugioh knowledge, being able to communicate with people without bias, and being accessible during peak times helps too.

free all day monday and tuesday
i have a skype account:goppyrules. if you wish to discuss anything please let me know on skype or on chatbox to ask me to go on skype.
email linked here is my primary email so any pm i get goes to my primary email which  i always check.

1) I have past experience at multiple academies(owner of bonds of six:former top 10 academy)tester and teacher at other academies and was teacher at RRA along at VDA(vylon duel academy) resurrection duel academy
2) i have had jobs in various positions so i know how to do almost anything
3) i am really smart (going for engineering major)
4) i have done testing here prior to being relinquished of my job
5) i always treat people with respect and defusing toxic situations is my forte.

Approved if you do not hold up this agreement you will be removed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:28 am

Ellrich wrote:Moderator
I've been a moderator a couple of days when the Chancellor asked me and I really enjoyed it,testing new students was fun,so I'd like to continue helping in the accademy,I've already tested people when it was needed and I intend to do so in the future,I'll make sure that the chat does not get toxic.I will also be very active in the accademy,since I have a lot of free time and I'll come here every day.I think I can be a great moderator because I'm a very polite and organised person,so I always make sure that everything works out fine,especially for new students,and that's the role of a moderator,finally I just really love the game and sharing it with other people is something I really enjoy doing.

Declined
Please follow the requested layout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:31 am

duckymomo101 wrote:Role: Ra Yellow Dorm Leader 1 Vacancy
Understand that my name will have to be Prof. Sartyr and I cannot change this: (Y/N)

Yes understood

To lead the dorm by example

To be able to bond with the other Ras

To encourage the dorm to go above and beyond in all aspects of life and to be proud when my students would've been promoted or have 'graduated'

To take responsibility for all things done by my students( including praising them for exceptional results in a tournament,etc)

To allow my students to freely use me in any way( knowledge, etc) to help them benefit in yu-gi-oh.

On a good week i would be on in the morning for about an hour, then in the afternoon for 5-6 hours. My time zone is UTC -5( just so you know what exact time i would be on)

1) I always love helping out academies- it is my dream to see any academy i attend flourish and be nurtured into being number 1. I would try to do my very best to assist the admins and other members in any way so that we can work effectively Smile

2) I am not going to brag about being moderator and admin at 52 other places, because i have only been one of each at 2 academies. I know i may not have the experience in having this type of responsibilty, but i will make it my life's mission to complete any task that comes in front of me.

3) I am a decent coder - I know HTML, CSS , JavaScript ( Web-based programs) and JAVA, Python, C++ ( Application-based programs). I would be happy to help develop codes for the improvement of the academy- although it is super great already Smile

4)I have a strong sense of justice and order( maybe thats just my OCD but) and i can keep any offenders from commiting again. I hope i wouldnt have to ban anyone, but if they disobey the laws OF THIS SACRED ACADEMY then i will have to implement the punishment.

5) I am an intelligent idividual. I can create ideas on the spot if needed and i can quickly change my attitude towards different problems for better effectiveness  

Thank You for your time. I hope that I was able to make your expectations and that we can work together to make this academy greater than it already is Smile

Declined

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Bump innit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:34 am

Role: Moderator 5 Vacancies

Yes

To be able to know the rules of the academy and to make sure all the rules are being followed along with being able to make sure that all content is appropriate. 

To be able to know rulings and play at a high standard so that i may give all a fair test.

To be able to answer the call of responsibility when I am needed.

I can be on whenever I am needed and can be accessible after work for about 5-6 hours.

1) I have been moderator at two other academies.
2) I can adjust to any problem- so I am reliable in any situation.
3) I am moderately intelligent ( enough to understand the academy morals and exactly how a mod is supposed to enforce them
4) I can follow orders awesomely, and when my opinion is needed I can also speak my mind.
5) I love people- so i dont disrepect them in chat( unless they call me a faggot) and I am able to resolve issues between people

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Ketchum Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:05 am

Role: Moderator 5 Vacancies
Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: Yes I agree.
Keeping order in the chatbox when people are breaking the rules and are causing chaos. Testing a new user when they join the academy. Make sure everything is well on the chatbox at all times when a new member joins. Clearing the chat when it gets to hectic and when people start spamming.

I will be active at least 1-3 hours a day. I have discord servers that i also admin at and facebook groups as well so i need to spread my time.

I don't think i should be a mod but i have been an admin and mod on many different academies and I have been a tester on academies before. If i get chosen to be a moderator i will do all i can to help test new members into their correct dorm and help enforce the rules to the best of my ability and dish out punishments accordingly.

I thank you for your consideration.

Signed,

Ash Ketchum
Ash Ketchum
Ash Ketchum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Beauregard wrote:Role: Moderator 5 Vacancies

Yes

To be able to know the rules of the academy and to make sure all the rules are being followed along with being able to make sure that all content is appropriate. 

To be able to know rulings and play at a high standard so that i may give all a fair test.

To be able to answer the call of responsibility when I am needed.

I can be on whenever I am needed and can be accessible after work for about 5-6 hours.

1) I have been moderator at two other academies.
2) I can adjust to any problem- so I am reliable in any situation.
3) I am moderately intelligent ( enough to understand the academy morals and exactly how a mod is supposed to enforce them
4) I can follow orders awesomely, and when my opinion is needed I can also speak my mind.
5) I love people- so i dont disrepect them in chat( unless they call me a faggot) and I am able to resolve issues between people

Despite being you're 3rd, maybe 4th application.
Accepted.
You must now complete your mock test, get Crowler or Sheppard to assist you in this. If they approve you get the position

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next