GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Staff Applications

+19
Lelouch Lamperouge
Erebus
Gary Oak
Daniel8503
Jesse Anderson
Boo
Marcel Hansch.
Zane Truesdale
Yugo
Ellrich
B@T
Titan
thomasihkim
Dolphinbot
Kri3g, The Psycho
Alexis Rhodes
Admin
Yuto
Ash Ketchum
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Staff Applications - Page 2 Empty Staff Applications

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Staff Applications - Page 2 Coollo11

Here you can reply to this post to apply for one of the following roles here in the academy. You can find a guide to what each role represents here: https://gx-duelacademy.forumotion.co.uk/t1-academy-systems-staff-dorms-etc If you were looking for something along the lines of Event Organizer or War Chief or anything else similar that you have seen in other academies. We don't have specific groups for them, so If you would like to speak to an admin about this, feel free!

You must be at least Ra Yellow to Apply

Role: Chancellor
What I think the role of Chancellor is:
How active I will be at the academy:
Why I should be the Chancellor at this academy:
(Can only be approved or denied by "Admin") **Not an administrator**

Role: Vice Chancellor - Obelisk Blue Boys Dorm Leader
What I think the role of the Vice Chancellor - Obelisk Blue Boys Dorm Leader is:
Why I should be the Vice Chancellor at this academy:
(Can only be approved or denied by the Chancellor)

Role: Obelisk Blue Girls Dorm Leader
What I think the role of the Obelisk Blue Girls Dorm Leader is:
Why I should be an Admin at this academy:

Role: Ra Yellow Dorm Leader
What I think the role of the Ra Yellow Dorm Leader is:

Role: Slifer Red Dorm Leader
Understand that my name will have to be Prof. Lyman Banner and I cannot change this: (Y/N)
What I think the role of Prof. Lyman Banner is:

Role: Head Moderator 
Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: (Y/N)
What I think the role of the Head Moderator is:
Why I should be a Moderator at this academy:
(Can be approved or denied by any Administrator)

Role: Moderator 
Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: (Y/N)
What I think the role of a Moderator is:
(Can be approved or denied by any Administrator or the Head Moderator)

Role: Tester
Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy and/or retest users when needed: (Y/N)
What I think the role of a Tester is:
Why I should be a Tester at this academy:
(Can be approved or denied by any Administrator or the Head Moderator)

Last edited by Fonda Fontaine on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Applications

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:41 pm

Ash Ketchum wrote:Role: Moderator 5 Vacancies
Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: Yes I agree.
Keeping order in the chatbox when people are breaking the rules and are causing chaos. Testing a new user when they join the academy. Make sure everything is well on the chatbox at all times when a new member joins. Clearing the chat when it gets to hectic and when people start spamming.

I will be active at least 1-3 hours a day. I have discord servers that i also admin at and facebook groups as well so i need to spread my time.

I don't think i should be a mod but i have been an admin and mod on many different academies and I have been a tester on academies before. If i get chosen to be a moderator i will do all i can to help test new members into their correct dorm and help enforce the rules to the best of my ability and dish out punishments accordingly.

I thank you for your consideration.

Signed,

Ash Ketchum

Accepted.
You must now complete your mock test, get Crowler or Sheppard to assist you in this. If they approve you get the position

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasihkim Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:43 pm

Applying for: Moderator

Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: Yes!

What I think the role of a Moderator is: I think a mod is someone who will help the main staff keep order in the chatbox and in the forums as well. They will help to guide new academy members into their dorms through testing. Moderators should also enforce the rules of the academy, and ensure that all content is safe/appropriate. When testing and evaluating, a mod should judge fairly, with no bias in their judgement.

How active I will be at the academy: Generally around 3 hours on weekdays, perhaps more on weekends.

Why I should be a Moderator at this academy: I have had many experiences as some form of leader or authority as I am a moderator in a subreddit, a president and acting founder of a student organization, and a president of few clubs at my high school. I believe that I also have the moral judgement to properly make decisions regarding how inappropriate behavior ought to be punished. Though I may not be the best duelist, I believe that I have the skill to judge how good an opposing duelist is due to my many encounters with a wide range of duelists. I have never been disrespectful in chats, and have always tried to be kind to others. I am also willing to accept any burdens or responsibilities, and will take all of the responsibilities for my actions as necessary.

Thank you!
thomasihkim
thomasihkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:15 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Hmph, Bumped.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:22 pm

I know i made 3 apps already but I can at least try Sad

Role: Slifer Red Dorm Leader 1 Vacancy
Understand that my name will have to be Prof. Lyman Banner and I cannot change this: (Y/N)

Yes

What I think the role of Prof. Lyman Banner is:

To take charge when the chancellor or vice-chancellor and especially when any other administrators are on.
To be able to test any new members in the event that no moderators are available
To make sure that nothing inside the forums/chatbox becomes chaotic and that order is maintained at all times. 
To always recruit so that the forum and always encourage others to recruit.

5-6  hours after work

I have studied the functions of the Admin Control Panel and am able to use the basic and necessary functions.
I am able to navigate and operate the forum parts properly.
I am able to follow rules properly and show respect to all people
I will work hard and make everyone proud!

I'm sorry for being such a bother - even though i probably won't get it- I wanted to try. Thank you for taking the time to look at my application.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:59 am

Beauregard wrote:I know i made 3 apps already but I can at least try Sad

Role: Slifer Red Dorm Leader 1 Vacancy

Yes

What I think the role of Prof. Lyman Banner is:

To take charge when the chancellor or vice-chancellor and especially when any other administrators are on.
To be able to test any new members in the event that no moderators are available
To make sure that nothing inside the forums/chatbox becomes chaotic and that order is maintained at all times. 
To always recruit so that the forum and always encourage others to recruit.

5-6  hours after work

I have studied the functions of the Admin Control Panel and am able to use the basic and necessary functions.
I am able to navigate and operate the forum parts properly.
I am able to follow rules properly and show respect to all people
I will work hard and make everyone proud!

I'm sorry for being such a bother - even though i probably won't get it- I wanted to try. Thank you for taking the time to look at my application.

Approved
However initially you asked for Sartyr so you will be given that account instead. Check your PM's for the password, change it when you log in
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcel Hansch. Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:57 pm

-Claps- Good work buddy.
Marcel Hansch.
Marcel Hansch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:33 pm

Marcel get back to Russia fgs
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:38 pm

My bad wrong acc
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Understood Tysm 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:27 pm

bump. Moderators are needed

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasihkim Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:36 pm

@Dr. Vellian Crowler, I applied but didn't get a response... Sad
thomasihkim
thomasihkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:00 pm

@thomasihkim Your application looks decent, but I don't see you active enough around the site and in the chat recently - s its hard to gauge whether you would be appropriate or not. Try applying again when we can see more of you.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse Anderson Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Dunno If I'm allowed to as I'm not classed under the dorm system due to being a character account but I will try anyway.

Role: Moderator 4 Vacancies
Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: If needed to.

What I think the role of a Moderator is: I think the role of a moderator is to keep the peace in the site as well as to make sure that everything is being run properly.

How active I will be at the academy: I'm actually Pretty active, but if i won't be on at a certain time or can't be on, I will be sure to let a higher-up know.

Why I should be a Moderator at this academy: I don't think I should, I think this should be answered by the other people of the academy.. I've never been a mod before so it should be a fun new experience as well. But if there must be a reason on why I think I should be, I'd have to say because I'm already pretty active and try to initiate with others as much as I can. I'm not a big duelist, but I will duel if I need to, or choose to.

Thanks for reading my application anyway.
Jesse Anderson
Jesse Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:27 pm

@Jesse Anderson I'm considering your application, but I think you need a stronger and more confident case for why you should be a moderator. I want people confident in their abilities and want to do the job, who can convince me im not making a mistake.

(And for the record - its perfectly fine that you havn't moderated before, in fact I like your honesty about it!)
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:55 pm

@Jesse Anderson You're accepted.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Another role of the moderator is to take charge when admins aren't on. If an issue is brought up you need to know how to be able to deal with it.

Regardless of what I said, Welcome to the team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Go on your other account to be moderator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kri3g, The Psycho Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:43 am

Applying for Role of:

Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy:
Yes I agree to test new members of the academy.

Role of the Moderator is to Moderate the Chatbox and Forum to make sure there is no chaos and cancer lurking around... To lock, move, edit Topics/Post if needed be done. The Moderator is 2nd in command; Well 4rd in this case with Chancellor; Vice; and Admins aka Dorm Leaders. The Moderator must also use their authority to preserve peace and keep a steady pace going in Chatbox and to makes sure nothing that violates the current Rules & Regulations are being broken or violated.

With the Holidays coming up; Christmas and New Years - Not so much. But before then I shall give most of my time towards the academy and much more time after the holidays I promise Very Happy
But Regularly:
Monday-Friday: 4:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Saturday-Sunday: Most of the time frames between the 48 hours listed unless I am busy and I will have 100% confirmation what I will be busy doing and how long it should take.

I think I should be a Moderator because I know what the exact rules and actions a Moderator must live by while in Position of an Academy; Especially GXDA... I was Professor Lyman and Dr. Crowler once anyways. I decided to step down as Crowler because I felt that my current schedule for the next 2 weeks would be clustered but with Mod I feel like I can expand both my in Academy and IRL time spans to work better for me than being Crowler; Vice Chancellor.

Thank you for Reviewing my Application and taking consideration in it. Have a wonderful day/night!

Kri3g, The Psycho
Kri3g, The Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:14 am

Ulquiorra Cifer wrote:

Applying for Role of:

Role of the Moderator is to Moderate the Chatbox and Forum to make sure there is no chaos and cancer lurking around... To lock, move, edit Topics/Post if needed be done. The Moderator is 2nd in command; Well 4rd in this case with Chancellor; Vice; and Admins aka Dorm Leaders. The Moderator must also use their authority to preserve peace and keep a steady pace going in Chatbox and to makes sure nothing that violates the current Rules & Regulations are being broken or violated.

With the Holidays coming up; Christmas and New Years - Not so much. But before then I shall give most of my time towards the academy and much more time after the holidays I promise Very Happy
But Regularly:
Saturday-Sunday: Most of the time frames between the 48 hours listed unless I am busy and I will have 100% confirmation what I will be busy doing and how long it should take.

I think I should be a Moderator because I know what the exact rules and actions a Moderator must live by while in Position of an Academy; Especially GXDA... I was Professor Lyman and Dr. Crowler once anyways. I decided to step down as Crowler because I felt that my current schedule for the next 2 weeks would be clustered but with Mod I feel like I can expand both my in Academy and IRL time spans to work better for me than being Crowler; Vice Chancellor.

Thank you for Reviewing my Application and taking consideration in it. Have a wonderful day/night!

Approved. I figure no one will disagree with this applicant as he was formerly Vice-Chancellor and stepped down on his own accord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kri3g, The Psycho Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:21 am

Prof. Lyman Banner wrote:
Ulquiorra Cifer wrote:

Applying for Role of:

But Regularly:

Approved. I figure no one will disagree with this applicant as he was formerly Vice-Chancellor and stepped down on his own accord.

Thank you @Prof. Lyman Banner for your decision! I won't let you down mate! And I'm still pumped for our rematch! ^.^
Kri3g, The Psycho
Kri3g, The Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:12 am

Ulquiorra Cifer wrote:
Prof. Lyman Banner wrote:
Ulquiorra Cifer wrote:

Applying for Role of:

But Regularly:

Thank you @Prof. Lyman Banner for your decision! I won't let you down mate! And I'm still pumped for our rematch! ^.^

Obelisk OR Mod. Not both.
It's up to you to make that choice

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel8503 Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:47 pm

Role : Moderator
I agree to test new users whenever they join the academy

What I think the role of moderator is : I think the role of moderator is to view what is going on, and make sure things are going smooth, make sure there are no conflicts.

How often I will be on : I will be on almost every day or every other day unless I am going on vacation.

Why I should be a moderator : I don't mind testing people, like it when its peaceful, am on a lot, and like this academy.
Daniel8503
Daniel8503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:48 pm

Daniel8503 wrote:Role : Moderator
I agree to test new users whenever they join the academy

What I think the role of moderator is : I think the role of moderator is to view what is going on, and make sure things are going smooth, make sure there are no conflicts.

How often I will be on : I will be on almost every day or every other day unless I am going on vacation.

Why I should be a moderator : I don't mind testing people, like it when its peaceful, am on a lot, and like this academy.

Denied

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Role: Moderator

Agree to test a new user whenever they join the academy: Agree.

What I think the role of a Moderator is: The Moderators plays a central role in the development and successful implementation of a public forum. Their responsibilities include but are not limited to testing new members and keeping the chat and forum's content clean.

How active I will be at the academy: I'm able to get online on a daily basis for a decent amount of time. So I'd say I'll be pretty active.

Why I should be a Moderator at this academy: I think I'd fit for the rank because I'm a guy that doesn't really takes sides and is always focused on the task at hand. I'm also able to come online frequently during the day.
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next