GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA

+4
AsianPichu
TK2145
Chancellor Sheppard
UnicornEmporer
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA - Page 2 Empty The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

The sun shines bright over the GX Duel Academy. The new arrivals step off the boat to the island they can feel the cool ocean breeze dancing through the island. Seeing a mass of Older students along with their Spirit Monsters waiting to greet them. Most of the new arrivals are amazed by variety of Spirit Monsters that live on this island ranging from innocent looking monsters such as Watapon to more sinister looking ones such as  Gandora the Dragon Destruction.

One Obelisk holding a megaphone seems to stand in front of the mass of students and Duel Spirits. Oddly enough he is the only one without his Duel Spirit out. He seems like a mild-featured teen with brown scholarly hair enhanced by square glasses, along with soft brown eyes. He raises his megaphone to speak to the new arrivals, despite this he still comes out of polite and soft spoken. "Welcome to GX Academy. I am Tatsumi Aizen, The Dorm Representative to the Obelisk Dorm. GX Academy is a place for you all to grow as duelists and to follow your own individual Passions. Some of you may leave to go to the Pro-Circuit, others may become Teachers, Card Creators, Historians, Judges, the opportunities are endless in GXDA. But before you run to go chase your dreams, Lets get you acquainted with GXDA. You will be put into groups of 3 lead by a Senior Student who will show you around the school and will act as a mentor  to you for the remainder of your freshmen year regardless of each of your dorms. So if have any question about GXDA or need any advice during your time here, we are here to help you." Tatsumi puts down the Megaphone as the Mass of Older students walk towards picking 3 of the freshmen arrivals to show around the school. Some of the older students seem to be excited to be a mentor to the new generation of arrivals, while others seem annoyed  that they were lacking the credits needed to graduate and had to join the mentor program.

Last edited by Lelouch Lamperouge on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA

Post by TK2145 Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:18 pm

Tobias reached the Slifer red dorm, and began to observe his home for the next few years.
"I mean... it's not too bad, could definetly be worse right Core?" Core whirred in agreement as Tobias went into his dorm room to place his stuff down. He then went to where the rest of the Slifer red students were eating their food, grabbed a plate and sat down to enjoy his food. While looking around the room to see if there was anyone that peaked any interest, he saw a kid who looked way too young to be here sitting in the back corner of the room on what appeared to be a game system.
"What do you think Core, should I be a nice person and say hello? Or should I let the kid... actually forget that, I'm curious on how a kid made it onto the island, I'm gonna go say hi."
Tobias then stood up, picked up what was left of the food on his tray and walked over to the young Slifer student.
"Umm.. hey kid, mind if I have a sit here?"
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 1. Welcome To GXDA

Post by AsianPichu Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Morgan responds, "Sure, that's fine. My name is Morgan by the way. I am actually really new to the game, I've only been playing for a couple months. Nice to meet you."

Morgan continues eating the rice and vegetables he was served.

Chocolate Magician Girl (aka Miko) super excited, starts telepathically speaking to Morgan. "Hey, hey! Maybe this person wants to play after dinner."

Telepathically communicating back, Morgan replies,"You know, thinking about it, I don't mind playing if he wants to, but I don't want to ask him since he could possibly still need to unpack or set up for classes. However, you can go ahead to introduce yourself, speak with him and bug him to play."

Miko thinks for a bit, not sure what to do since she has an excitement overload.

Miko pops out of the card, and speaks to the man sitting across the table from Morgan. "Hello, I'm Miko, well, a Choco Magician Girl, and Morgan's Duel Spirit. After dinner, wanna play? I haven't had much to do since the last locals. Morgan is super lazy and only plays Duel Monsters when people ask him to or I force him to go to local tournaments. So please play? Very Happy"
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:04 pm

"Haha well before anything introductions are in order. My name is Tobias and this is my own duel spirit Core. Core say hello to Miko and Morgan."

Cyber Dragon Core then appeared out of his card next to Tobias and whirred his gears as if he was saying hello.

"Usually I'm a lazy person myself, only actually being awake for important stuff like duels, tests, food, and other stuff like that. Core here is the complete opposite wanting to be awake 24/7 and always wanting to play, he keeps me awake when he thinks I should be by whirring his gears extremely loudly. Though I was never a fan of our locals so we haven't played in quite a while, was a bit too easy for us."

"Now speaking of dueling, as for a duel with you both..... ZZZZZ" Tobias started dozing off mid-sentence but woke up due to Core whirring his gears loudly.

"Huh? Oh right, as for a game, I'm more then willing to accept. Whenever you are ready meet me outside. Good meeting ya Morgan."

Tobias stood up, picked up the plate of his finished food and walked out of the room to prepare his deck for his first duel on the island.
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Miko to Morgan, "Wow, I think we found someone lazier than you. I never met anyone who could sleep mid sentence, or sleep anywhere."

Morgan to Miko, "Yeah, I wonder if that cyber core needs to like, recharge by plugging himself into an outlet or something. Also, I'm pretty happy you actually sleep, and not keep me up all the time by making random sounds."

"Well, anyway, let's go out to play."

Morgan shuffles his deck, and walks outside to duel Tobias.
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:21 pm

After a tough duel, Morgan somehow prevailed on top. He was caught off guard with Tobias' Raigeki and Power Bond Play.

However, Morgan had one extra trick up his sleeve. His entire set backrow was nuked by the Chimeratech Rampage Dragon.
Under his Magician's Defence, Chocolate Magician Girl, was resurrected from the Raigeki play. From Morgan's Trap Card, "All Out Attacks," He was forced to attack the Chocolate Magician Girl. Chocolate Magician Girl brought back the Dark Magician of Chaos to press Morgan's advantage, soon winning the game.

Morgan to Tobias, "Geez, you had me really worried there. You took out Miko with one card, then proceeded to summon that giant monster. That was a fun game. I certainly do have so much to learn here. This is WAY better than my locals. And you're also only a red? I can't way to duel a blue!"

Miko telepathically to Morgan "See, told you it would be fun. Let's get some more games in tomorrow. I'm tired now. We definitely need to see more people in the school after class."

Miko to Tobias, "Thank you for giving Morgan such an amazing match. I hope we can duel again. We are dormed over there. *Miko points to where she and Morgan will be staying.* Feel free to bug us anytime. Smile"
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:38 pm

"Ah.. well that sucks!"
Tobias says while stretching his arms after losing to Morgan in a rather close duel.

"Yeah I didn't expect those cards to work in such unision. Was a great duel. I can't wait to face the higher up duelists!"

Tobias puts a huge grin on his face, happy with the duel even though he lost and turn to Morgan and Miko.

"Anyways Morgan, Miko, I had a lot of fun so definitely expect a rematch from me sooner or later. For now though, I'm heading to my room to prepare for tomorrow. I'll see you guys later"

Tobias begins walking to his dorm room and Core pops out of his card and whirs in a upset tone.

"Chill Core, we just got unlucky. I promise the next duel we are in we will win for sure. For now let's get some rest alright buddy?"

Tobias enters his room, lays down in bed and goes to sleep ready for his life on the island.
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Morgan to Tobias, "Sure, Miko is usually always excited to play. I'm going to be looking around and spectating tomorrow. We can probably play too."

Morgan and Miko waves to Tobias. Afterwards, Morgan then proceeds to go to his dorm to sleep for the next day.
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Holira Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Shade stepped of the boat and followed the instructions to her dorm. She went straight to her room and unpacked. Once finished she went outside and sat at a nearby bench and pulled out a book.
Holira
Holira

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:01 am

"Yeah, for sure. And on the other hand, I already miss the Obelisk dorms." Chance joked. He looked around and admired the large amount of students passing by and in and out of the building. He was getting pumped for a lot of competition.
"And by the way. It sounds like we have pretty similar goals. So I hope you're ok with settling for second place" He laughed, although a bit more nervously than usual as he hadn't known her for long but already had seen quite a temper on her.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:25 am

"Second place?!" Nikki shouted angrily. "I don't do second place Chance. So you better watch yourself!" Nikki took what he said as a insult but the expression on his face she could now tell he meant otherwise. But she didn't feel bad for her reaction. Instead she quickly changed the subject.

"I'm going to get food, I'm starving now." Nikki started walking towards the Ra Yellow dorms and looked back at him. "You coming or what?" She asked rather demandingly. Cyber Petit Angel quickly flew behind Nikki slowly keeping up.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:37 pm

The sun began to set and darkness was slowly taking over the island. Outside the Ra Yellow dormitory a Ra Yellow 2nd year boy was walking alone on the path leaving his dormitory as decided to ditch the first day dinner. The blond haired student walked past two Ra Yellow first years conversing near the dormitory. He paid no attention to them as his mind was clouded by more pressing things. He received a text from his long time crush in Obelisk Blue, Amelia, to meet her by the boat house once sunset. "I'm finally gonna get laid!" The 2nd year student squealed to himself.

As the teen was walking alone down Dorm Crosswords his Monster Spirit, Little D, jumped out his deck. "Little D be quiet for now we are gonna have fun with Amelia and her Little V." The Spirit ignored his partner and continued growling over at the wooded area adjacent to them. "God Dammit Little D what is---" Suddenly an electric wire wrapped around the Ra Yellow's arm.

A large cloaked figure wearing a pendant with what seems like to be a hieroglyphic carved into it came out of the woods connected to the other end of the wire that was connected to his Duel Disk. Simply says "I summon Doom Calibur Knight in Attack Mode."

With in mere minutes a loud scream can be heard near the Ra Yellow dormitory.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:14 pm

"I'm coming...jeez" Chance sighed. Although slightly irritated at how abruptly Nikki had took off and decided to enter, Chance too could not wait for the feast promised to him by Tatsumi. He slowly pushed open the Ra Yellow dorm doors, hearing his stomach growl and even what he thought was Last Strix's.

As he slowly traversed from the outside woods to the warm embracing inside, inviting aromas circled his nostrils, playing with them and welcoming Chance inside. He could just about make out silhouettes of the biggest tables of food he had ever seen in his life, as more exotic smells flew through the wind and assaulted his tastebuds. His stomach in full force now, he was nearly on the brink of rushing to the food and having no mercy...as he grabbed last strix and prepared to scream in joy as he hadn't had a single bite since he had arrived...

Thats when the piercing shriek outside snapped Chance out of his beautiful fantasy food filled world and made him hit his head on the door. "Shit!" Chance cursed loudly, enough for nearby students to hear.

"...What was that?"
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Niki heard the loud scream echo throughout the Ra Yellow dorms. She jumped slightly in astonishment. "That doesn't sound good." Nikki said to herself. Angel became upset now flying around Nikki and pulling her hand to go towards the scream they just heard. "What is wrong Angel?" Nikki asked as Angel now had a worried look on her face and Nikki knew what Angel wanted.

"Come on Chance I need your help." Nikki talked quickly now. "Lets go see what is happening. Angel is upset. We can eat later" Nikki added as she readied her duel disk and grabbed Chance's arm and nearly dragged him towards where the screams were heard while Angel leads the way.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:49 am

The two Ra Yellow studetns came across the rather large cloaked figure standing before their Senior gasping for air. The Second Year reaches for the air and screams. "He took my Little D. My Little D is gone!?"

The cloaked figure let out a loud growl and kicked the Ra Yellow on the ground knocking him out. In a low rumble the shady figure began to let out his frustration. "My Little D this. My Little D that! I have hand enough of this imbecile! Next person who talks about Little D is gonna face a punishment worst than death!"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:13 pm

As Nikki approached the cloaked figure and heard his loud growl Cyber Angel Petit became frozen in fear and hid behind Nikki's head frightened but worried about the Little D. Nikki grabbed her deck and placed it in her duel disk. Angel knew where this was headed and vanished into Nikki's deck.

Nikki calmly activated her duel disk now. "Stop picking on him while he is down. How about you pick a fight with someone that defend themselves!" Nikki shouted at the cloaked figure. "Unless you're scared!" Nikki shouted back.

"Call for backup Chance. I'll take care of this guy in the meantime." Nikki confidently said to Chance, she was sure she could beat whoever this cloaked guy was.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:25 pm

The Cloaked figure turns his attentions to the Ra Yellow girl. The man had to be at least four times the size of the little girl. To be honest a part of him admired the girl while the other part of him found it laughable she believed stood any chance against him. As the Cloaked man activate his duel disk and electric wire shot out and wrapped itself around the girl. "This duel won't be like any you faced before."

The cloaked figure points towards the little floating puff ball in the air. "Time to say goodbye to your friend there."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Chance sighed. He was already being left starving for what felt like days when Nikki dragged him along, and he wasn't sure who was getting more annoyed with hearing his stomach rumble. And now he was being told to call for backup! He was extremely irritated for a second, but then he heard his stomach grumble with the force of a volcano, and looked at Last strix as the exchange with the cloaked figure happened in front of him. Thinking about it, maybe this wasn't his best state to duel in.
"Ok. You can have this one. Only because i am...starving!" Chance exclaimed, before keying in a message into his PDA eventually for Tatsumi to come along and check out the surroundings.
As he reassured Last strix that they would get a chance to duel sometime soon, he watched the increasingly hostile encounter unfold with the mysterious man and Nikki, and Chance smiled. Maybe this would be a very interesting opportunity to see how this girl duels. He couldn't help but notice a dangerous looking wire, but then again with Nikki's confidence he wasn't as concerned as he probably should be.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:56 pm

Tatsumi was skulking around the Slifer Red dormitory for unknown reasons when his PDA began to vibrate. He pulls out the device and sees their is a message from Chance. The message was vague but it was his job to check up on those three if they needed help. Tatsumi began head towards the Ra yellow dormitory where he sees the conclusion of the Cloaked Figure and Nikki. Nikki had Anciet Wyvern on board with over 6800 attack. Nikki attacked the Cloaked Man directly throwing him back and unlatching the electric wire from her arm.

The Cloaked figure was thrown down to the ground. "Look like I underestimated you brat." He said towards the Ra Yellow girl. The cloaked figure grabs a small pellet from his pocket and throws it on the ground. The entire area then envelopes in smoke.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Cyber Petit Angel emerges from its card and happily hugs at Nikki's hair in excitement that she had won her duel. Nikki deactivate her duel disk and tossed the wire to the ground quickly. She turned around to see Chance and now Tatsumi behind her watching. Nikki took a slight sigh of relief. She was deeply worried, but she tried not to let it show in her facial expressions. She was more concerned about the Duel Spirit however than the person, but she was glad she could help them.

She slowly walked over to Tatsumi and Chance now. "We should check and see if that student is okay over there now." Nikki finally said calmly as Angel still happily flew around Nikki with a grin.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:26 pm

Tatsumi walked over to the unconscious Ra Yellow making sure to check his vitals and check for any signs of injury. Besides for a few bruises the kid seemed to be physically alright. Tatsumi then noticed the teen was holding on to a card. Tatsumi tried to reach out for the card and Ra Yellow woke up with tears pouring down his face. "Little D...he's gone."

Tatsumi's eye widened. Taken back by the thought of a spirit monster being taken away from a person. "could the rumors be true?" He muttered to himself. Tatsumi then turned his attention to the Ra Yellows. He gave them a warm smile. "I'm happy you two seem to be alright, I wish I could talk to you two about what happen but this boy need immediate medical attention. I'm gonna take him to the nurses office and I want you guys head back to the Ra Yellow dorms together. I will make sure everything will work out for the best." He said trying to assure the 2 underclassmen.

Tatsumi then picked up the 2nd year Ra Yellow and helped him to the nurses office.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:29 pm

Chance scratches his head, ignoring his surroundings for a while as he contemplates what just happened. If it was any other duel he would be cheering and congratulating the two duelists on a good show. But something was very wrong...mysterious shady figures disappearing and students who they come into contact with being torn apart from their duel spirits?
It definitely wasn't what Chance was expecting to happen during his opening day of joining the academy. A part of him was deeply anxious and wasn't encouraged at all by Tatsumis speech. But another part of him flared with excitement at the chance to duel these seemingly strong and mysterious figures.

Chance looked at Last strix and thought about what could happen to him, if he were to get involved. But at the end of the day it seemed like too exciting of a risk not to take, and Last strix seemed to chirp in agreement as if he knew what Chance was thinking. Chance turned to Nikki and gave her a smile, silently congratulating her.

"Shall we heed his advice and head back? You know, give these creeps a chance to retreat before its my chance to show them who's boss".
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:50 pm

"I suppose we should head back now. I wasn't going to let people like that hurt duel spirits." Nikki said and Angel now rested on Nikki's shoulder. "Besides, I'm hungry now. Lets go eat now." Nikki added almost demandingly. "It is also getting late and cold and we still haven't even found our rooms yet. Lets go before the Ra Yellow Leader(?) worries about us." Nikki seemed more relax now that she is almost positive the cloaked man was gone, but she had a bad feeling about what was happening. She figured she would just ask Tatsumi about it tomorrow.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Chance was somewhat surprised at the caring comment towards duel spirits, but at the same time he could relate a lot as he wouldn't know what to do without Last strix beside him. It was just, so far he hadn't seen Nikki much without a mood on. Chance laughed, he had almost forgotten just how hungry he was after such an event, so he gladly agreed with Nikki and walked back with her even if she was being demanding.

As he saw the shadow of the Yellow Dorm in the distance his spirits raised, his pace quickening to get back. He turned with excitement. "Any food left is mine. I'm taking it with me to my room if I have to!"
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:46 pm

"If there even is any left for us." Nikki added as she also quickened up pace to keep up with Chance. When they finally arrived at the Ra Yellow Dorms once again the feast was just about over, but there were some food left. Nikki's face lit up she was more hungry than she had thought when she saw all the food. Angel was also excited but not because of the food but because Nikki was happy.

Nikki almost immediately began making herself a plate of food mostly seafood as it is her favorite type of food. She almost forgot Chance was with her as well when she was about to start eating. "You going to eat Chance?" Nikki asked looking at him now.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:48 pm

Tatsumi successfully brought the Ra Yellow student to the nurses office where he was greeted by Chancellor Ababurko. The Chancellor tried to hide signs of distress, but Tatsumi could notice the Chancellor's hands trembling. The Chancellor puts his arm around Tatsumi tels him they should speak in his office.

Once they reached the Chancellor's office the Chancellor walks towards the window crossing his arms looking out towards the Academy. "Tatsumi, it seems what I have feared has come into fruition. The rumors about an organization stealing spirits this summer are true. They are called the Children of Anubis. I don't know how or why, but the are able to capture the Monster Spirits by defeating duelists. And it seems they have made their way to GX Duel Academy. But the question is how did reach our island? The only way is by boat or plane which are all recorded and approved by me. There has to be a mole within our faculty, their are very few I can trust in my own Academy." The Chancellor grabs a cigarette and matches from his back pocket. He takes a deep puff from his cigarette before looking back at Tatsumi. "I know this is a lot to ask from you, but you are the best duelist our Academy has seen in ages. Please keep your fellow students safe, while myself and select few teachers look into the matter."

Tatsumi nods. "Yes sir. I will keep the academy safe during your investigation."

Meanwhile somewhere deep in the Academy forests. A Large Cloaked Figure limps into an abandoned research building that isn't located on any maps of GXDA. He reaches the main door of the building and its covered in various Hieroglyphics. The injured man utters. "W'peh" and the runs give off a dim light and the doors open. Inside awaits a man covered in Gauze wearing a dark purple cloak sitting on a throne. The larger man seems to be startled to see the mummy-like man. "Sir, I was able to catch a spirit, but I was discovered by 3 other stude..."

The man on the throne snaps his fingers saying. "Hah-ri." The necklace around the larger man's neck begins to glow. Then the larger one struggles to makes any noise. The large fellow grabs his throat in duress until the figure on the throne says "Kneel."

The man who had his voice stolen immediately kneels before his master. "I do not accept failure, you have revealed our existence on the island far sooner than I had planned and for that you will face the consequences of your actions." The larger man immediately jumps up and tried to run out of the building. Without moving a muscle the leader of The Children of Anubis utters. "A'max" Suddenly the necklace around the larger man's neck begins to glow a bright green as the man becomes engulfed in a green flame.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next