GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Chapter 1: The Crossing pt 1

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapter 1: The Crossing pt 1 - Page 2 Empty Chapter 1: The Crossing pt 1

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

The assorted duelists gather at the entrance of the ship and stare expectantly at Professor Sartyr. He clears his throat somewhat awkwardly and begins to speak:

"Students.... And staff, we are embarking on this voyage to recover some stolen God cards and return them to their rightful place in the Museum of the King of Games. They were stolen just last week so we should have a high chance of getting to the culprit before they disappear forever. Unfortunately there is some kind of weird haze covering the desert we are heading towards which is blocking our satellite coverage, otherwise finding this thief would be a lot simpler. Therefore in a decision made by our Chancellor I will be guiding this expedition," Pauses for a second to stare pointedly at Crowler and Banner, "And the most important thing for you students... and staff... to do is to form groups of 2-4 duelists. This ship will take about two days to reach our destination and it is my hope that you will be able to form these groups of your own accord. Feel free to duel during the boat ride and find partners that you feel are compatible with yourself."

Clearing his throat again, Professor Sartyr nods jerkily and steps aside on the ramp to the ship before gesturing grandly towards the entrance. "Feel free to come aboard. If anyone has any questions I will mostly be in my cabin during the trip." He nods to himself and begins to walk towards his cabin.

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: The Crossing pt 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1: The Crossing pt 1

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:38 pm

Mike suddenly feels uneasy about this mission. Somehow his good old teacher doesn't see like the kind of guy who can be relied on in battle. Mike begins to shake. Then he closes his eyes and begins to smile. "I hope I get to face an Egyptian God face to face."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Yuki Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:39 pm

"I have only one question for you Zayn,are you really here to gather the god cards." Jaden was curious if he could trust his new comrade and decided to test his loyalty."If you had to pick between my life and the Egyptian god cards which would you choose." Jaden waited hastily for a answer.
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:39 pm

After eating some food, Shark turned back to his old polite and honest duelist. He walked out towards the starboard and stared at the distant location and suddenly had a flashblack of his childhood, "NOOOO!" he screamed and saw his town burning in flames and utter chaos 10 years ago from a man in a hood, and a dragon of a huge exaclibur. After Shark's senses came back to normal he felt dizzy and lied down on the deck and slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chazz Princeton Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:47 pm

Zayns listens as Jaden asks him a question.

(This is clearly a way for him to know if I am really a person he should trust in, smart one Jaden. I don't really know how you are like so I wouldn't know which answer you would like to hear. Do you want me to say I'd choose to complete our mission as the cost of someone's life or that I'd rather save a life rather than completing our mission? I guess I'll go with the noble answer)

Zayn then stares at Jaden.

I am here to collect the card indeed, but if we were in a situation where I had to choose between a partner's life or to complete the mission I'd rather save my partner.

Zayns smiles at Jaden.

Did I get it correct, Jaden?
Chazz Princeton
Chazz Princeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:59 pm

Ace watches all this commotion from a distance.."The only reason I'm here is to get my hands on those egyption god cards", he says quitely to himself, and with that he walks on aboard the ship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Yuki Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:11 pm

I see... that's the correct answer Zayn now we search for more comrades to join our team.
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chazz Princeton Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:26 pm

Zayn sighs with relief.

That sounds good, but I'll go to rest for a bit at my room. See ya later Jaden.

Zayns turns around and starts walking towards his room

Let's see where is my dorm... I hope I don't have an annoying room-mate.

Zayns stops by and sees dorm number 3

This must be my dorm.

Zayn opened the door and saw two beds, the girl who was watching his duel against Jaden was asleep in one of them.

Uh, my room mate is girl? Oh well.

Zayn then jumps into his bed and starts thinking about what he'll do later on.
Chazz Princeton
Chazz Princeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:11 pm

Well, the duel was fun to watch. Magileine is excited for new adventures coming up, and goes to his cabin on the boat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:44 pm

After his short rest on the starboard, Shark feels much better and in a happy mood, walks down towards the dorms to see which dorm he is in, he walks till he sees the number 6 dorm, and walks inside and takes out his blue-eyes deck and intensely works on editing it for now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:20 am

Crowler sits in his room reading a book on dueling ethics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:36 am

While on the ship, Ace looks around, searching for people he might find suitable for the task he has in mind of getting his hands on the egyption god cards for he knows that alone, he cannot do it....He has yet to find anyone worthy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atticus Rhodes Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:37 am

Atticus Arrived later than the rest of the students with his sis Alexis, but they both heard rumours about sticking together in teams, they saw no sign of their collective friend Zane so they headed to the front mast on the top deck of the ship knowing that if Zane was to go anywhere it would be there in the meantime they just waited to set sail, they already knew what the school trip was about, and Atticus knew personally why there was a specific reason 3rd years like him and Zane were chosen, they knew this was going to be a very treacherous journey, and he had to protect his sister
Atticus Rhodes
Atticus Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:54 am

Arriving with Atti was cool, but he spent that long picking his outfit and styling his hair you'd think he was a beauty model! She agreed that they must wait for Zane, he was a strong duelist. And she knew that if those 3 stuck together it would be a powerful force to be reckoned with, however it didn't seem like he was anywhere to be seen.
Alexis really knew the main reason she wanted Zane around was to protect her brother from the darkness that could consume him.
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:03 am

The ship withdraws its anchor and unties the ropes docking it to the academy before slowly starting off into the ocean. The many duelists feel the ship move and begin to settle in for the two day journey across the ocean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:09 am

Magileine keeps a log as a dairy in a book. He writes the following when he is alone in his cabin, before he goes to sleep. He then puts the log in his bag, with the bag open.

"Day 0 - Still at home, we left today.

I remember waking up, and Professor Sartyr made this obnoxiously loud announcement that today was the day that the hunt for the God Cards would begin. He didn't really do much else besides make the announcement. Maybe he pulled an all-nighter and decided to sleep during the day.

Today was exciting! I got to watch Jaden and Zayn duel. And Jaden has a really epic finish with Elemental Hero Gaia.

Shark fell in the water, I got him a towel today.

Dr. Crowler was doing Crowler things. He was being a butt and ignoring all of the students. I guess he just wanted to be alone and away from all of us. I wonder why he is even a teacher.

Violet went to her dorm pretty quickly. I didn't see what else happened with her after that.

Mike did some fun card tricks. I was amazed for a few minutes, then I went to pay attention to other people, so I didn't really see what happened after that.

Professor Banner seemed like he was keeping everyone with high spirits, or tried. He was optimistic, or trying to keep everyone else optimistic. Either way, I'm totally ready for this adventure.

I later saw Shark pass out on the deck. I wonder what was wrong with him. I guess maybe people can just find anywhere to nap. I'm not that special, I wish I was though.

I saw Ace looking around at a distance. I wonder why he wasn't socializing with the rest of us.

Atticus and Alexis arrived a little later than everyone else, I think, were they there the whole time?
I didn't really notice if they were there or not until the end. Oh well.

I still need to find some teammates. I hope people don't think I'm too terrible to keep around. I hope keeping this log is valuable. Maybe I'll look around tomorrow and see who would want me as a teammate, but first, I should probably make sure my deck is ready to go. Maybe I'll playtest and see how it goes. I hope my combos are good enough for everyone.

Also, as usual, I feel like I probably missed a lot of stuff today. I couldn't be everywhere, as usual, but I tried to observe as much as I could. Well, I better rest for the upcoming days.

For safety purposes, I am writing this down as a log of people who are coming with us on our trip. We have myself as Magileine, Shark, Violet, Zayn, Jaden, Mike, Ace, Atticus, and Alexis. This is -9- people.

For professors, we have Crowler, Sartyr, and Banner.

Looking at this, this implies that if we are split evenly, all teams will have 3 students and 1 teacher. It shouldn't be too bad regardless."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:45 am

A helicopter flies above the ship, as a loose ladder flies down with a boy attached to it.The boy is holding many gift bags.

Solaris climbs onto the ship while blowing a kiss to his parents, as the ladder retreats and the helicopter zooms off.

I do hope I didn't cause any commotion, although I did bring gifts.

He hands everyone a gift (whatever they've been wanting for some time now), and begins with Crowler, going into his office without a word, dropping the gift onto his desk, then walking away whilst closing the door.

He proceeds to hand one out to everyone, then the last person he hands one out to is zayn, he tip toes into the dorm and attempts to wake the boy up whilst handing him the gift.

Zayn, do you to perhaps know where my resting quarters are?

He asks whilst clutching a huge automatic suitcase that follows him wherever he goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Crowler wakes up as it seems he had fallen asleep reading his book. He places a Duel academy book mark in on his most recent page and sits it on his desk as he does so he sees a small box he opens it to find a new pair of ear rings he puts them in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chazz Princeton Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:45 pm

Zayns wakes up with this random guy handing him a gift and asking him where his dorm was.

Umm, Hey. Thanks for the present I guess. What's your name? Anyway, your dorm leader should tell you where your dorm is. He should be nearby.
Chazz Princeton
Chazz Princeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:50 pm

In his dorm completely secluded from the others, He is sitting down on his sofa with his cards spread out over the table, carefully annalising each card, He leans back and thinks to himself. "Hmph.." Zane then leans forward and gathers his cards. Placing it into his duel disk and leaving it on his table.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2