GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Chapter 2: The Crossing pt 2

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chapter 2: The Crossing pt 2 - Page 3 Empty Chapter 2: The Crossing pt 2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

After a long night on the ship already having passed, the students awake to find that they were one step closer to reaching their destination. Over the ships speakers they hear Professor Sartyr clear his throat, "Good morning, students.... and staff... We are slightly further than half way to the desert! Remember to find teammates amongst yourselves before we reach our destination! I'm sure I've mentioned it before but this is a dangerous place and you could be in danger of losing your lives, so please make sure you have the appropriate team! That's all for now, if you have any questions you can find me down at the buffet eating some food, you know how I LOVE food huehuehue <crackler>."

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Crossing pt 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Crossing pt 2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:46 am

I'm pretty tired now, I think I'll sleep for a bit then wake up, when I wake up I'll order my suitcase to make you all breakfast and hot/cold drinks of your choice. Then we can discuss the mission. If you need anything guys, just wake me up. We need our beauty sleep though, so goodnight guys, and sweet dreams.
Goes back to his dorm, as his suit case opens up and throws out a bed sheet onto the bed, fixes it in place with hands that come out of the suit case, adds royal pillows, dresses Solaris into his Silk blue pajamas, then Solaris proceeds to go to the bathroom, brush his teeth with an electric toothbrush that plays a song as you brush, gargles royal blue mouthwash, washes his face with face wash, then applies face cream for a bright and healthy glow. He then goes to bed, and the robot suitcase covers him with an insulating blanket, as it plays the sounds of a bustling city, a weird noise that Solaris loves to sleep to. The suitcase then activates the air conditioner to keep Solaris cool. And of course, the suitcase gives the boy his polar bear teddy, and his elephant teddy. At heart, he really was innocent.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3