GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

+6
Zane Truesdale
B@T
Marcel Hansch.
Despair.
Violet.
Roleplay Manager
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3. Empty The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

Post by Roleplay Manager Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:36 pm

As all the members of Creation sit among themselves perfectly lined around a white stone table silence filled the room, none of them wanting to communicate if anything the majority of them kept their eyes closed and their arms folded as if saying they didn't want to be near each other. It was fairly obvious they didn't really like each other at all regardless of which their initial ideologies we're bound together by 1 simple law, true peace.  

Silence then on filled the entire large room once more again before footsteps echo'd throughout the hallways, the majority of them all stared at the large golden doors as they swung open a gentle breeze brushing against them all. It was Tensei who seemed more serious then his usually unenthusiastic appearance he swiftly walks past all the members, gliding almost even.
He takes his seat casually glancing at each member before he finally says "It would seem we are close to our goal, as both Despair and marcel achieved our goal in receiving another sacred gateway card and as Kankuro, Marcel and of course Enazetsu collected our newest comrade Shunsei. However that itself is not good enough for us our mission is to still bring world peace...for that to become reality we need the remainder of the cards".

Each member nodded showing their agreement in the latter. 

Edo "Indeed.."

Kankuro "Of course..." he grins.

Despair "Humph.." He remains motionless as always.

Kanpekina kiru "Yes.."

Enazetsu nods his head "Okie Dokie"

Marcel "Tatsächlich.."   (Of course..)

Shunsei "bien sûr.."   (Of course..)

"..We will sacrifice the hope, the sorrow. Everything we sacrifice to activate the dimensional gateway of Babylon, Our attack shall be launched immediately, Marcel and Despair.." He gets both of their attention, Despair eager to continue as Marcel sighs and nods his head submissively.

"Both of you go and allow them to know of our presence..and bring me the final cards"  

Despair "Of course...we shall leave as such."

Marcel "Wenn es das ist was du willst.." (If thats what you want sir..)

They both stood up immediately and proceeded to leave with smiles on their faces. Enazetsu eagerly running after them "Wait hold up!! I wanna come tooooo!". Once they left their headquarters fully armored and ready for war they continued on with their journey.  

Despair "Next stop..GXDA"

After a long and exhausting 3 day track they end up finishing their journey by boat, the GXDA academy enrollment boat to be exact, not drawing attention to themselves as they get off. Before circling the outer academy perimeter, they decided instead of taking the high risk of trying to get passed the entrance they would instead sneak from the weak point that was discovered by Kiru.

After setting up a perimeter of their own to find out the easiest chance of getting into the city of GXDA they simply wait patiently for the crowded streets to become less active. Analyzing each duelist, noting their duel energy carefully.  
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3. Empty Re: The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:54 pm

Mike starts tapping on his duel disk. "Why isn't this thing working." Mike plays with his duel disk for a few more moments. Mike slumps over looking at the ground. "Right when I was about to win too." The teen says disappointed. "I don't mind losing, but this outcome is very disappointing." He says to himself.

Mike then looks around to Andrii, Sofia, and any other onlookers. "Well folks looks like this entertainment duel shall be put on hold for technical reasons, so I wish you all adieu." The young magician says right before he throws his spare deck filled with 40 copies of "The Tricky" up in the air and duel monster cards begin swirling around him.

Once all the cards fall on the ground the area where Mike was once standing lays completely empty.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3. Empty Re: The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:55 pm

It was 3 days after the power outage and Andrii was lying in his bed, thinking about the hectic week that he'd just had. It was Friday now, and he didn't have any lessons today because it was the opening week. He thought back to the museum in GXDA, perhaps it would be a good idea to go today, if what the Chancellor said was true, and if how Mike and Zane were acting were to tell me anything. I most definitely need to find out about these Spirit Cards. "Brrr Brrr! Brr Brrr!" It was Andrii's alarm, like usual he had woken up 5 minutes before his alarm. His past had left mental scars and he found it easier to be awake before loud noises.
He got out of bed, took a shower and got dressed. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. This wasn't the same boy he knew back in Dontesk. He finished brushing his teeth and decided to head out. It was 6:30am, he had plenty of time. and the City should be quite empty at this time. He left his dorm without seeing anyone and stepped out into the fresh academy campus air. It was time to discover whether the state of the world was really under peril. and whether he would be the one to save it

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:09 pm

A Toon Dark Magician pops out of Mike's alarm clock while letting out a high pitch ringing noise. Mike slams his alarm clock turning it off. The Slifer Red lays in bed staring at his ceiling. No sign of those Creation goons. Are they really after me and these spirit cards?

The teen continues to depressingly stare at his ceiling for a moment. Then he begin slapping his cheeks and begins lighten up a bit. "No need dwelling on things." He says to himself as he jumps out of bed.

Mike walks out his Slifer Red Dorm embracing the beautiful blue sky. He stands outside his dorm smiling staring at the sky.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Emerald Sky was outside sitting on a bench near the fountain. her green bag at her side and her duel disk slightly out of it. She smiled happily as she read a book with her spirit monster. Harpie's Pet Dragon
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Mike begins wandering around the school campus after gazing at the sky. He notices Emerald sitting on a bench reading a book. Mike walks over to the Obelisk Blue girl waving. "Hey Emerald, What's up?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:23 pm

She looked at mike and smiled softly waving the book at him, still not speaking like usual.
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:25 pm

Mike sits down on the bench next to Emerald. "Silent as always." The teen says chuckling. "Haven't seen you in a few days, adjusting to GXDA well?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Sofia, hadn't been staying at the Slifer Red Dorm, her roommates were stinky and snored all night. She had some of her money wired from home and had paid for a Hotel suite in Central GXDA. The camarero came into her room to drop off a platter of magdalenas and churros. "Gracias señor!" She called as he left the room. She was wearing a beautiful velvet red silk robe, her hair falling onto her shoulders. She opened the curtains and stepped onto the balcony of the hotel, the cool autumn breeze swept he hair to one side as she took a sip of freshly squeezed orange juice. "Buenos días GXDA" She announced to the world.
She turned back into her room and got dressed. she chose not to wear her Slifer Red uniform and instead wore a red ensemble over a red flamenco dress.
She decided to let time pass before adventuring out in the early morning.
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:30 pm

The Ra Yellow Dorm was the closest to the Exit of the campus, so it wasn't long before Andrii was back in the centre of the city. He looked back at the Card shop he was at during his last expenditure. He really needed to get some money, the duel against Mike was far too close. and the deck he was currently using was the same one that Vladimir Kokorin had whipped up for him. Compared to the rare cards in the store it didn't compare! He set off for the museum which wasn't far away

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:38 pm

She nodded at mike and my spirit monster went back into its card. Mike thought he saw something go into her deck.
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Mike notices faint light glow from Emerald's deck but he decides to ignore it. Mike then checks the time and realizes the card's he had ordered after his duel with Andrii are about to be delivered to the card shop in town. "Hey, Emerald I gotta go get some cards I ordered a few days ago from the card shop in town. You wanna come with?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:17 pm

She closed the book nodding and getting up as he grabbed her bag, with a plain smile.
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:19 pm

As Andrii was about to enter the Mueseum, a security guard walked out, and blocked the entrance with his arm.

"Sorry sir, you have been banned from the museum." He solemnly said, and bowed his head respectfully.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:25 pm

The two students begin heading through town. the city of GXDA is actually a vibrant community filled with various shops and small businesses. The streets were filled with many people walking throughout the town. During their trip to the card shop the Slifer Red student held a one-sided conversation with Emerlad only responding with subtle gestures.

The two eventually reach the card shop where Mike runs in grabbing Emerald pulling her inside the shop with him. He was excited to add the cards he ordered into his deck.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:33 pm

She smiled greatly seeing mike happy with his new cards.
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:35 pm

The City was a lot more empty than it was when he last came out here. after walking an extra 5 minutes Andrii had finally made it to the Museum. Only to be stopped by Celeste's body guard again. "What do you mean banned?!" Andrii shouts as he here's the news of him being banned. "Is she in?! Let me talk to her!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:37 pm

"Look at this lost puppy...how sad..." Celeste walks out of the Museum with another body guard behind her. "You're banned for destroying property of the museum, be glad I didn't call the cops."
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:41 pm

"What ARE you on about?!" Andrii says with annoyance and confusion lingering in his voice.. "Look.." he says before giving Celeste a chance to respond. "..I'm here to look into the history of duel monsters and hopefully find some answers about something.. can you please just let me in?.." Andrii says, giving up with being angry at Celeste

Back to top Go down

Post by Enazetsu. Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:42 pm

Enazetsu patiently waited with both Despair and Marcel, often questioning what they were looking at to stay so calm, Noting Despair for watching the busy streets..and Marcel who was a little preoccupied with the girls talking. "Say...you guys dont mind if I go and find something to doooooooooo do ya Despairington?" He says playfully as he flails his arms around in a tantrum earning a death glare from Despair in the process. Once being told he could he chuckled before nodding "Well dont wait uuuuup Hah! Get it? ...awwh.." His body slowly un-materializes as it sinks into the floor. "See ya soon bois.."
Enazetsu.
Enazetsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:45 pm

"Hmm... I'll tell you what, if you kneel down and ask for my mercy, I might consider it." Celeste smirked.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Cursing his name as he rushes out of his dorm, he always hated having to put himself back together, having changed into his obelisk uniform he gets a text on his phone of the new releases for the TCG market of dueling, "Hmph..guess a little bit of relaxation would be in order, all that travelling has been taking its toll on me."

He says before taking his obelisk blazer along with his duel disk, he finally heads out and proceeds to leave GXDA, leaving the entrance and walking down the street casually, noting the happy smiles and the familiar faces before seeing....Mike.

"Well isnt he a sight for sore eyes..Well he's in my locals too might as well say 'hi' to him" He chuckles before entering the duel shop getting Mikes attention he waves as he approaches him.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:49 pm

Mike gazes at the new cards he bought from the card dealer and began to drool a little bit. With stars in his eyes he lays down his deck and begins replacing various cards with the new. "Oh this XYZ is amazing. Can't wait to summon this baby." Mike says to himself completely ignoring Emerald who he asked to come with him.

After reconstructing his deck Mike notices a tall blue haired guy waving at him. "Oh hey Zaney, how ya been?" The teen merrily asks.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:52 pm

"Long time no see eh? I'd say a couple of days yeah. Sorry I've been sick for the past couple of days and I didn't want anyone to see me" He says calmly before noticing Mike's cards "..Guess he's improving a little. Thats comforting to say the least" He thinks to himself before walking to the card dealer and checking his collection of cards.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:52 pm

Andrii is shocked at the response by Celeste, He smirks and glances down, the back up at Celeste and takes a step closer to her, with the bodyguards almost breathing down his neck. "You mustn't like it when I don't give you what you want hey daddy's girl" he says smirking at Celeste. "How about you earn it" He says offering a hand for Celeste to take. Gesturing that he wants her to come with him outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next