GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

+6
Zane Truesdale
B@T
Marcel Hansch.
Despair.
Violet.
Roleplay Manager
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3. - Page 5 Empty The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

Post by Roleplay Manager Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

As all the members of Creation sit among themselves perfectly lined around a white stone table silence filled the room, none of them wanting to communicate if anything the majority of them kept their eyes closed and their arms folded as if saying they didn't want to be near each other. It was fairly obvious they didn't really like each other at all regardless of which their initial ideologies we're bound together by 1 simple law, true peace.  

Silence then on filled the entire large room once more again before footsteps echo'd throughout the hallways, the majority of them all stared at the large golden doors as they swung open a gentle breeze brushing against them all. It was Tensei who seemed more serious then his usually unenthusiastic appearance he swiftly walks past all the members, gliding almost even.
He takes his seat casually glancing at each member before he finally says "It would seem we are close to our goal, as both Despair and marcel achieved our goal in receiving another sacred gateway card and as Kankuro, Marcel and of course Enazetsu collected our newest comrade Shunsei. However that itself is not good enough for us our mission is to still bring world peace...for that to become reality we need the remainder of the cards".

Each member nodded showing their agreement in the latter. 

Edo "Indeed.."

Kankuro "Of course..." he grins.

Despair "Humph.." He remains motionless as always.

Kanpekina kiru "Yes.."

Enazetsu nods his head "Okie Dokie"

Marcel "Tatsächlich.."   (Of course..)

Shunsei "bien sûr.."   (Of course..)

"..We will sacrifice the hope, the sorrow. Everything we sacrifice to activate the dimensional gateway of Babylon, Our attack shall be launched immediately, Marcel and Despair.." He gets both of their attention, Despair eager to continue as Marcel sighs and nods his head submissively.

"Both of you go and allow them to know of our presence..and bring me the final cards"  

Despair "Of course...we shall leave as such."

Marcel "Wenn es das ist was du willst.." (If thats what you want sir..)

They both stood up immediately and proceeded to leave with smiles on their faces. Enazetsu eagerly running after them "Wait hold up!! I wanna come tooooo!". Once they left their headquarters fully armored and ready for war they continued on with their journey.  

Despair "Next stop..GXDA"

After a long and exhausting 3 day track they end up finishing their journey by boat, the GXDA academy enrollment boat to be exact, not drawing attention to themselves as they get off. Before circling the outer academy perimeter, they decided instead of taking the high risk of trying to get passed the entrance they would instead sneak from the weak point that was discovered by Kiru.

After setting up a perimeter of their own to find out the easiest chance of getting into the city of GXDA they simply wait patiently for the crowded streets to become less active. Analyzing each duelist, noting their duel energy carefully.  
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

Post by Zane Truesdale Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:48 pm

Zane glances at Andrii momentarily before choosing to ignore that question however he knew that if they showed up with all of their members GXDA would never have managed to recover.

Finally reaching the nurses office a small note attached to the door reads as stated "Due to serious injuries to both students and faculties the academy dueling dome located in the dueling sector of the academy will be transformed due to lack of space" Reading the note carefully he grunts "What was your name again? Humph it doesnt matter I guess, I'll be fine. Just find me a place to lay down and rest because you should get back to that girl...besides my bones feel like glass right now and all this travelling is killing me..it hurts too much" He says between deep breathes as he motions to the open space on the floor besides them "Lean me against the wall and I'll be fine.."

Both of them knowing the dueling dome must be crowded enough with so many injured students and civilians even staff members and senior members raced past them both holding medical supplies with worrying looks plastered over their faces.

Zane looks at the clock thats hung up outside of the nurses office, noticing the time be 5pm exactly he calculates the time. "To think over an hour ago Mike and I were in a duel shop buying cards, the fact they could do such damage in this short time...its flawless.."
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(The Arrival) Chapter 3.

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Mike clenches fist and begins gritting his teeth. Then he turns and punches the wall. "Who gave them the right to end so many lives! I swear I will end their group myself!" The teen exclaims.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:44 pm

Andrii was glad that he had made it home safetly. He helped prop Zane up on the wall and made sure he was ok. He heard what Mike and Zane said, but unlike them he wasn't angry he was concerned. Sofia and Celeste were still in the Nursing room. He had to check on them. He slipped past Zane and Mike and headed for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:50 pm

Zane glances at Andrii as he leaves, noting how he was acting differently from how Mike and he was, a small smirk comes across his mouth as he states "I tell ya Mike...that guy is really creepy you know?" He chuckles to himself before looking at Mike from the corner of his eye "Hey, you're not hurt are ya?"
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:54 pm

Mike normally would make a joke in this tense situation but all he can think about how he failed to save so many people. Mike barely noticing Zane's question just grunts and rests his hand on his set of stitches. "Nothing too bad, I'll be ready if those bastards come back." Mike then looks towards Andrii and back at Zane. "He doesn't seem to affected by any of this, must be because his missed most of the fighting.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:04 am

Andrii made it back to the room with Celeste and Sofia as well as a bunch of other people, He glances over at the still sleeping Sofia and then walks towards Celeste. "Hey, are you ok? Luckily we didn't get into any scrapes back there, Zane's back and he's gonna be alright. I still have no Idea what happened and why it happened, but I saw the two of them when Mike defeated them and the mess they'd left behind.. I wonder how they did it." Andrii shook his head, this was the first time he'd stopped to think about the events rather than the safety of others. He thought back to his first day here just 5 days ago, how times quickly changed. He handed Celeste back her Aromage - Rosemary. "Thank you very much Celeste."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:20 am

Sofia wakes up to find herself in the Nurses Room, tucked into a bed. "Wha-?" She says drearily, rubbing her eyes and attempting to neaten her hair in one move. She sits up and looks to the bed next to her to see a random Obelisk Blue student there. "Mike?!" She suddenly remembers what had happened and that perilous moment where she was face to face with that evil tar covered skeletal creature. A shiver went down her spine. She shot up and looked over at Andrii, who was in the middle of talking to an Obelisk Blue student. Not someone she'd spoken to before. And decided to leave the room, immediately bumping into Zane and Mike. She noticed their scars, stitches and bruises. "Oh my goodness, amigos. friends. what is going on?!"
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:23 am

The chancellor rushes through the halls as fast as he could, tears almost falling down his face at the sight of his talented and beautiful students covered in blood and hurt so bad. He continues to help to the best of his ability, ordering the academy security to track and arrest Despair while searching the city of GXDA for known survivors.

He leaves the dueling complex now called the nursing center before noticing both Zane and Mike talking, Mike looked as bad as the other he had seen his eye also dart over to see Zane smirking as he's resting on the wall. He rushes to the both of them as fast as he can, tears running down his face as he tries to apologize for everything "I'm so so sorry you both..I should ever had put you into the position of this all......"

Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:24 am

"Hmph, if anything you should be thanking us, Mike here even held his own and defeated one of them. If it was not for him I doubt any of us including me would be alive right now...so thank him" Zane grunts, taking his torn obelisk blazer off in the process.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:29 am

Sofia was shocked at the reactions of both the Chancellor and Zane. This was serious, Luckily she was well rested and was one of the few that weren't hurt. She still had her duel disk on. "I may not have one of these special cards that these creeps are looking for, but I have a deck, and I have a heart. Next time i'll be ready" she glanced at the boys "we'll all be ready."
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:29 am

"H-he did?" Chancellor said as he stared at Mike, wondering how much did he improve in order to fight an elite world class duelist who's affiliated with Creation.

His tears stop as Mike's seriousness and care for his fallen comrades reminded him so much of his old friend bonaparte, He finally calms down before telling both Mike and Zane in a serious tone, "Ive called for an emergency. An old friend of mine will help us the for foreseeable future." He turns his back to the confused students whos attentions have obviously caught by his statement.

"Try to rest...especially you Mike.." He proceeds to walk then rush after to sounds of more panic, other students arguing and fighting really getting his attention.
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:56 am

Mike nods towards the Chancellor then sets his eyes towards Sofia. Mike solemnly asks. "Are you o.k.?" Finding it hard to muster any of his usual joy.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:02 am

"Si, yes. oh god yes, but are you?! That was quite an adventure we had!" She says passionately trying to put a little bit of life back into Mike. She examines Mike's stitches. "Michael.. You need to get these redone my friend, you have ripped them all out!" She says slapping him in his arm.
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:04 am

Ryan walks in with Mike and everyone else around him.
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:04 am

Eventually Zane finds the strength to get up, Struggling to his feet before dusting himself off "I'm sick of sitting around, Hmph.." He says coldly before walking down the hall, using the wall as guidance from time to time, eventually making it past the obelisk blue dorm entrance.

The obelisk dorm completely empty, the majority of them went out into the GXDA modern city to ensure nobody else gets hurt, to help find the survivors if any are around. he struggles up each step before finally getting to his dorm, he tries to shake himself in order to wake himself up a bit more before he opens his dorm room door and heading inside.

He puts his cracked duel disk on the floor not caring where before he walks to the window, his gaze taken in by the amount of black smoke coming from so many different center points within the city.. "Hmph.." His eyes dart over behind his body as he notices his black mask resting on the bed.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:07 am

"Ouch what was that for?" Mike complains as he starts rubbing his arm. Mike then looked down at his stitches they were indeed falling out and need to be restitched. He probably shouldn't have gotten out bed until he healed properly but he doesn't care.

Mike then notices Zane storming out. Mike hopeless holds out his hand to his friend. But puts his hand down as his friend leaves the room. "Damn it. I need to be stronger."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Enazetsu. Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:11 am

"Hiya Despair" Enazetsu says in a rather feminine voice. as he materializes from beneath the floor under Despairs feet.

Despair : "You know..I'm getting sick of that ability of yours..whats stopping me from killing you and taking it for myself hm?

"Ohh come onn Despair, you know you'd never do that to mehhh. Say..where is Marcel? heh" He awkwardly chuckles as he presses his fingers together shyly "Is he........You know.."

Despair : "I'm afraid he died yes."

"Is a vegan?"

Awkward silence filled the atmosphere as Despar seriously could not be bothered to duel with Enazetsu. As they decide to walk on Despair notices Enazetsu walking with a limo, when questioning him about it Enazetsu simply changed the subject constantly noting his covor still in tact.
Enazetsu.
Enazetsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:14 am

Sofia, glanced as Zane walked away. He seemed a lone wolf at heart, but that heart seemed broken. She felt for him, but knew that Mike needed her help more. "look Mike, the Nurse has a free bed, let her patch you back up. You did fantastic today! Shut up about not being strong enough! The darkness smog during the duel, the wires that connect the duel disks the pain, the merging of the two bodies. we couldn't have known all this, but we do now. Get rested, tomorrow we can focus"
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:19 am

Mike nods his head. He didn't feel like arguing with Sofia. She doesn't know what it was like to be weak, she has been so strong since he met her. "I think I will head to nurse and restitched." The magicians calmly says as he walks past Sofia. He looks back for a moment. "Thank you for back then when you helped bring me here." Then walks out of the room resting his hand on his wound.

On his way to the Nurse's office Mike suddenly stops his tracks. He begins punching the wall repeated. His stitches completely come out and blood begins dripping from the wound.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:22 am

Sofia watched as Mike walked off, clearly not wanting her to follow him. She then heard Mike releasing his frustrations on something, she was scared, and worried for Mike but she knew that if she got involved now it would only make things worse. She looked around and saw loads of busy people walking back and forth past her, but for the first time in a long time she felt incredibly alone
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:30 am

Mike then starting leaning on the wall. Lamenting in his weakness to protect all those who died in the onslaught. People pass by him all taking notice of his violent episode. Mike then bits his lip till blood drips from his mouth to calm down. He then slowly limbs back into the Nurse's office where she restitches his wounds as she was giving him a stern lecturer. But he didn't care. He felt as if he was the reason all those people died. They were after me first, I brought them here, Continuing to stool in his own misery.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:19 am

"I'm glad it did it's job...seeing you returned safely" Celeste leaned forward and kissed Andrii on the cheek. "Here you go..." She returned his card back to him as well.
Genevieve
Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:55 am

Andrii takes the card. "G'night Celeste, glad to see you're doing better." Andrii yawned. it was a long day, and it was getting really late. He slowly walked back to his dorm room. when he arrived he didn't bother showering or getting changed. he just went straight to sleep. He still had two days before the next week began. and with the chaos that was going on, he knew he'd need this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:39 pm

Chapter 3 is now locked. Please wait for chapter 4 to be released later today. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5