GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

+6
Zane Truesdale
Alexis Rhodes
Prof. Stein
B@T
Lelouch Lamperouge
Roleplay Manager
10 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* Empty The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Roleplay Manager Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 pm

It's been exactly 3 days since the horrifying attack on the modern city of GXDA, countless lives were lost along with unpardonable damage inflicted to the city, everyone spent the entire time trying to clear pathways  and conclude on memorials as the bodies of students kept being found with little to no survivors.

The body count reaching near a hundred along with the injured having to be evacuated to hospitals and overall removed from GXDA for their own safety, everyone including the chancellor himself spent sleepless nights trying to help even through the harsh freezing cold dark sky's he with the academy security held memorials for students, when apon reaching the final day they finally received an email, the academy administrative staff all applauded each other thankfully when an email called 'One of a kind." was sent to them confirming the arrival of one of GXDA's more respected and notorious duelists would be coming to help.

He arrived to the academy by helicopter, flashy entrances were never his style but regardless he wanted to get to GXDA as fast as he could as to his promise to the chancellor himself. Once landing he opened the helicopter doors and exited the aircraft while slouching, he grabbed his one and only luggage bag and carried it through the entrance of GXDA, noting the surprised looks on the faces of the exhausted security for him it was refreshing seeing some old faces from when he was a student almost a decade ago.

He was greeted with a warm smile from the chancellors secretary, not really greeting her back but instead giving this small fragile woman his somewhat heavy bag he continued to walk without her to GXDA. He continued until he was in the GXDA's reception a quick glance at the clock showed it was 10:35am meaning he was exactly 5 hours late which was not a bad thing because who seriously wants to come anywhere at 5am? was the initial thought in his head, the staff and chancellor ran over to him in awe.

Clapping and applauding the man they call 'Genius' his deep knowledge of medical dueling, anatomical dueling and scientific dueling studies made him an all time great within the legendary walls of GXDA itself but as the chancellor went to shake his hand he was greeted with a hug by the middle aged genius. "It's good to see you after all these years..you've become so old." Stein had said.      

"Farther time has not been kind to a genius like you as well I see." He chuckles.

"..Now then, I believe you told me you had a student who reminded you of my uncle Bonarparte. I'd like to meet him" He replied with much curiosity, Uncle bonarparte was always a valiant man who shared a deep love for his comrades before his untimely death plus with all that is going on meeting somebody who would remind him of his uncle wouldnt hurt considering he has been studying the deep levels of dueling history in London, so very distance from GXDA or bonarparte.

The chancellor grins before nodding "Of course, I have plenty of students who will remind you of previous allies from our founder days. I'll take you they're in the nurses room still recovering from the ambush GXDA had just days ago, They single evenhandedly held off and recovered GXDA before it was too late, now they only need you to guide them" He stated as they both walked out of the reception to the nurses office just a few hallways away.  
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* Empty Re: The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:24 pm

Instead of being his happy go lucky self Mike has  spent the last few days in a sorrowful state. He avoids his classmates whenever he comes across. If anyone tries to talk to him Mike just looks down and walks away.

Instead of working on his illusions or doing magic acts for the people of GXDA in his free. He has done nothing but work on duel strategies and constantly changing his deck to make it more powerful for his next encounter with Creation. He has become obsessed with becoming more powerful. He hasn't had more than a few hours of sleep since the attack.

The nights are especially tough for the former entertainment duelist. Every time he tries to close his eyes, he says flashes of his fellow classmates dying before him. Then every time those flashes come Mike begins punching holes through the walls in his dormitory unable to process the anger he feels towards Creation and himself for being too weak.

Mike sits alone at his desk with his entire card collection laid out before him. Thinking of the perfect build that will improve his dueling strength. Methodically thinking out of every type of encounter he could possible face, he has to make his versatile to handle any situation. Mike begins pulling at his hair and yells at the top of his lungs. "This is fucking impossible!" He yells as he slams his desk  repeatedly with all his cards falling on the ground in the process.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* Empty Re: The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by B@T Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:20 am

Ryan hears some screams and yelling and goes to the source of the sound and knocks.
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:23 am

Mike ignores the sound of knocking at his door. He needed to be alone. He had to perfect his deck to defend the academy from any invaders. Mike then gets on the ground and starts picking up his cards. "The next combination of cards will be perfect." The Slifer Red says to himself.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:29 am

"Mike...its my Professor Ryan, you alright in there?" says Ryan
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:49 am

"ARrrrrrgghhhhhhhh No! Stay away from me!.." "...AAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" Time goes forward. His body is pulled from beneath him through a vortex of time and space. People die. Buildings are built and destroyed. Inventions change the way of life. Enemies arise and are defeated. Disasters change the shape of the land. A Building appears.... "aaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHH" Knight. Drystan has arrived at GX Duel Academy. He falls to the ground. "Whee..where am I?" Drystan looks around to find he has fallen on top of a Volcano. "By Excalibur's Sword!" Drystan exclaimed. He takes a step to safety, away from the molten hot lava, the heat scorching his face. He wipes his brow. "My Love? Where art thou?" He looks down from the volcano and sees a building with a white roof, to it's right a small redish cream building. straight on a greeny yellow building. and two it's right two wonderful blue and white buildings. "What is this land?!" The buildings were so smooth and clean, it was unlike the cobbled and wooden buildings he was used to. He checked his scabbard, his sword was there, he was protected. His sword doubled as a duel disk, of which his deck was firmly placed.
He walked down the volcano towards the grand building. He saw at a distance Blue, Yellow and Red wearing children jostling around. This was a land new to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:01 am

As both Stein and Chancellor walk into the nurses office they are told the one known as 'Mike' left the nurses office despite her stern advice to stay and get rest, Stein grinning at what was being explained to him turned his shoulder before saying "If he's really like Bonarparte..or better yet like the duelist we both used to know. Then let's check his dueling studies classroom, I'm certain he'd be there" with a quick nod of the chancellor they both exited the nurses office.

Stein casually takes a pack of cigarettes out of his laboratory white coats breast pocket, politely offering the chancellor one who incline refuses by holding his hand up and shaking his head, Stein scoffs to himself before lighting his cigarette with his flip lighter, after a few puffs of his terrible addiction they come to the dueling studies class "Heh..still here I see." they both smirk momentarily as they see another staff teacher standing outside of the door.
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:04 am

"hmmm Chancellor and you must be Stein. what are you guys doing here?"
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:19 am

"Hnn, Well professor I'm here to talk to one of your students..or should I say one of our students."

Noticing the confused look on Professor Ryans face the chancellor quickly interjects between the silent face off between 2 of the best GXDA has ever seen, although the chancellor would have loved to see the most innovative against the genius himself he knew more important things were needed more.

He takes a step forward while smiling brightly at Professor Ryan. "Stein is here to become a teacher and help protect our beloved students from Creation."

"Indeed, now let's get a move on, I doubt the Creation would hold off on their plans to the advantage of a mere student of GXDA...plus curiosity has taken me over completely with this one, hopefully the stories chancellor told me as we arrived here was not some made up squander" He casually closes his eyes as he sucks on his cigarette, savoring the flavor of the thick nicotine.

After breathing it out he nods to chancellor he inclines by opening the classroom door, he steps into the class his gaze not met by Mike as he is too busy looking at his cards, desperately trying to solve the missing piece to helping him become strong enough to protect his comrades.

Stein closely followed by professor Ryan enter the class, this time Mike's eyes dart over and are met by Steins ice cold gaze. They both engaged in a silent battle of wills, the fierce stern gaze of a grieving duelist met be the deep stern bold gaze of a pure dueling genius.

"Hn..Looks like the kettle met the pot...."
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:22 am

"He just needs a pick me up Stein. This is still a student, someone who has suffered enough for his first few days here. He needs something to fight for. We need everyone here helping. What do you think Stein?"Ryan says to Stein. Even though its his first time meeting Stein, he knows he can trust Stein because he is here with Chancellor so its good enough for him.
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:29 am

Andrii had spent the last few days trying to get in contact with his new friends. Mike didn't want anything to do with him, as a Ra he wasn't allowed in the Obelisk Blue dorms, so he hadn't heard from either Zane or Celeste and Sofia hadn't been seen since she nurses room after the disaster.
Andrii was currently the in his dorm room, his room was big enough that it was more comfortable to study here than anywhere else. Due to the disaster some lessons had been called off and others he just hadn't turned up to. he was focusing on learning by himself. "So if I normal summon Shura, then Special Summon Gale, I can half the attack of there monster and destroy it with Shura meaning I can bring out any monster from my deck with less than 1500 ATK. But who?" Andrii said to himself looking at his small card collection. "What's this card? Pinaki - the Waxing Moon... This would be the perfect card! Because he is a level 3 tuner. and Shura is a level 4 non tuner. with them I could make my Blackwing Armor Master!! Yes! And then I can search out a card for next turn with Pinaki! This is perfect, i'm going to be unstoppable!" Andrii excitedly pulled out his next textbook. 'Countering your opponent' *There are many cards in Duel Monsters that can stop you or your opponent from doing certain things, let's take this card as an example 'Discord' - Neither player can Synchro Summon. Send this card to the Graveyard during your 3rd End Phase after activation. This means that if you or your opponent relies heavily on Synchro Summoning you can stop them in their traps.* "Oh no!!" Andrii said spralling his hands out on his desk, knocking over his text books and messing up his card combo layouts. "That's when Andrii noticed a card that had fell on the floor" The cards that Andrii owned were predominately given to him by a man by the name of Vladimir Kokorin, (a russian terrorist that was going to use Andrii to disable the American Nuclear Weapon system) and he had only used them to duel once before, against Vladimir himself in a phony tournament. He had had a chance to duel Mike but the duel was cut out too early, because of this Andrii didn't know all of his own cards. That was why when he picked up this card he was shocked. "'Blackwing - Aurora the Northern Lights' Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 face-up monsters you control (1 "Blackwing" Tuner and 1 non-Tuner) and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Blackwing" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck; until the End Phase, this card's name and original ATK become that monster's, and replace this effect with that monster's original effects." Andrii read "Yes! This would be perfect! So now even if my opponent tries to counter me Synchro Summoning I can counter them!"
Andrii spent the rest of his time cutting and chopping his deck, trying to find new combo's he orignally had 50 cards in his deck, cutting down to 40 was hard but precise. he now had a deck ready to defend himself.
"40 cards.. there we go!" Andrii glanced down "41. The Spirit card" Andrii had kept the Spirit Card away from his deck, but now he was contemplating it. Could he wield the power of this ancient beast? He had been dying to find out more about it, but that was getting harder and harder by the day

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:30 am

"Hn, let's find out.." Stein slouches as his head faces the floor, getting both the attentions of professor Ryan and Chancellor. He chuckles to himself before standing straight "Well, well...well." He walks over to Mike, taking a chair and turning it around so the back of the chair is facing Mike. He sits on it and rests his head on his forearms which firmly stay on the chair itself.

"So I hear you're the guy who held off 2 Creation members all by his lonesome.." Stein asks the slifer red magician style duelist.

Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:43 am

Sofia was packing her bags. It had been 3 hard days, she'd been working on helping families relocate, feeding those who couldn't feed themselves. and clearing the streets of rubble and trying to make it look hospitable again. It was much better, the roads were level the paths were safe. But the buildings looked a wreck to just walk past, luckily the buildings were predominantly industrial, but some was housing and those unfortunate were struggling.
Sofia however knew that her time in America was finished, she had nothing left to stay for, and a lot to go back to. She had hoped to stay at GXDA for 3 years and develop into a stronger duelist but with the current state GXDA was in that may have been impossible. She was going to leave via sea-plane. It was going to take her to just off the coast of Gibraltar, and English island near her home in Spain. however the port was located in the GXDA Campus, just past the Slifer Red dorm was the harbor. that's where she'd depart. She had hoped to leave from the Airport but it bad been closed due to a matter on National Security.

Her bags were packed and she headed off towards the Campus. She hoped she didn't run into anyone she knew there, she couldn't bare to see them see her leave them at a time like this, but she saw what these people could do. *A flashback of her face to face with the creature //Despair// came to her* She shuddered. She knew she had to leave.

She had arrived at the Campus
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:04 am

Mike looks down on the floor thinking about his weakness. Mike stays quiet for a moment. Mike clenching his fist. A single tear falls down his scarlet eye. "What does it matter who I held off. I let so many people die because I'm weak!" The teen exclaims. Mike then thinks back to the friends he's made at GXDA such as Zane, Sofia, Andrii, Emerald, and Celeste. "I need to become powerful enough to stop everyone from ever being slaughtered like that again!"

Mike's deck begins to glow and resonate to his emotions. The spirit of the Dark Magician comes out and gazes at Mike in sadness. His spirit missed the happy go luck duelist who dueled to bring smile to others. But that person is seemingly gone, possibly forever unless Mike gets help soon.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:26 am

" I see.. Hn.." He replies as he understands the pain Mike feels. "I too understand your pain, but if its power you want. Well then, I'm certain I can help.." Stein grins widely at Mike.

After a few moments of silence Stein asks Mike "So tell me, what's it going to be?"
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:29 am

Mike looks at Stein's earnest expression on his grin. "If you can help protect the ones I care about. I'll do anything." The teen eagerly replies.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:30 am

"Thats the spirit. so Stein whats your plan?"
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:37 am

Zane groans as he wakes up in the GXDA Staff room, looks like its been another rough night as he awkwardly stretches his body while hunched on the tiny sofa. He lazily opens his eyes, a flashback of the previous days.

* "Ahh Zane, I need to ask a favor of you. I know you're exhausted from spending so many hours helping rebuild all of this but..I feel that your position as a student here will no longer be needed." *

* "Y-you're kicking me out sir?" He replies with so much sorrow. Even if he hated to admit it he enjoyed being at GXDA, He liked the people...to an extent. But mostly he wanted to help GXDA recover and rebuild from this mess..of course getting Creation back for all the shit they did was just as good...*

* The chancellor gives of a happy laugh at the blue haired teen, "No, no you're fine. However I would like you to help manage the academy security. Our current head as resigned due to the death of his son who was quiet the Obelisk student. It's a hard job but...I believe you have what it takes to keep us all safe. Besides you havent let me down before I know you'll be fine" He places his hand on Zanes shoulder*

"Ugh...Why'd I agree to this shit.." He says lazily before sitting up, even though he was not fully healthy ..or even rested he felt obligated to take on this serious role. He stands up and walks to the staff kitchen "Ugh..I should have stayed in London.." He jokes to himself.

Last edited by Zane Truesdale on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:39 am

Knight. Drystan's eyes were drawn away from the Main Building, but instead to the building with the green roof. It looked quaint and out of the way, surrounded by foliage perhaps people there could advise him where he was?
He arrived outside the building to see lots and lots of duelists! all wearing Yellow Uniform, he had never seen so many duelists in one place before!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:46 am

-Void-

Last edited by Lelouch Lamperouge on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:46 am

Andrii's mind was racing. He snapped himself out of it and opened the curtains to let some right into his room, when he looked out he saw a strange man, couldn't have been much older than Andrii wearing what looked like a Knights outfit?! In fact he looked like he'd just come back from some sort of reconnaissance fair! Andrii immediately forgot about the Spirit cards, he grabbed his stuff and rushed out to confront the man.

"Hey you! Yeah you, crazy Knight looking guy! What's your deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:50 am

He chuckles to himself, enjoying how well that all fit, noting that he is familiar with an old friend of his. Before getting out of his seat he turns his head to catch a glance at the chancellor.

"You still have that Sage Jutsu card I gave you years ago right?.." He asks Chancellor with a hint of amusement in his stern voice that only Chancellor picked up on.

"Mhm" The chancellor nods in agreement, a smile easy to see across his face as his eyes light up, he thinks to himself 'Mike...you've always been special I could tell. You have a natural ability thats quiet rare, you give hope to people even in the worsts of times..hopefully Stein can help you regain that quality and teach you the ways of Sage Art Style.'

"Excellent..then lets get on our way." He replies before standing up out of his chair and moving it from between his legs. his hands go deep into his coat pockets while his cigarette clutches to the corner of his mouth.

He turns his back to Mike as he proceeds to walk "Well...Catch up then, we have to be somewhere"
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:51 am

Drystan looked in shock at the someone rushing out towards him. Wearing a Yellow Jacket like the rest of them with fair blonde hair and a some crazy contraption attached to his wrist. they all had it! they looked like obscene dueling devices.

After hearing the boy speak he was immediately thrown back by his accent, after taking a second to digest what was being said to him he responded confidently "Greetings! I am Knight. Drystan of Avalon, A Knight of the Round Table. I appear to have found myself in a land unknown of which you and your people inhabit. Could you tell me how to return home?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:52 am

Mike goes and grabs his deck and duel disk from his desk. Mike stairs at his deck for a moment and leaves his hat upon it. Mike then follows Professor Stein and the two silently head through campus. Mike wasn't much up for conversation. Mike eventually decides to speak and glances towards Stein. "Where are we going, anyways."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:53 am

Sofia wanted to avoid seeing Zane, so she went through the forest towards the Harbor that way, passing the cliff she arrived at the Ra Yellow Dorm. That's when she saw through the trees a strange man.. wearing some sort of medieval armour... speaking to... Andrii! She stopped and watched from a distance with the cover of the trees. Were they about to duel?
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next