GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

+6
Zane Truesdale
Alexis Rhodes
Prof. Stein
B@T
Lelouch Lamperouge
Roleplay Manager
10 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 6 Empty The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Roleplay Manager Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's been exactly 3 days since the horrifying attack on the modern city of GXDA, countless lives were lost along with unpardonable damage inflicted to the city, everyone spent the entire time trying to clear pathways  and conclude on memorials as the bodies of students kept being found with little to no survivors.

The body count reaching near a hundred along with the injured having to be evacuated to hospitals and overall removed from GXDA for their own safety, everyone including the chancellor himself spent sleepless nights trying to help even through the harsh freezing cold dark sky's he with the academy security held memorials for students, when apon reaching the final day they finally received an email, the academy administrative staff all applauded each other thankfully when an email called 'One of a kind." was sent to them confirming the arrival of one of GXDA's more respected and notorious duelists would be coming to help.

He arrived to the academy by helicopter, flashy entrances were never his style but regardless he wanted to get to GXDA as fast as he could as to his promise to the chancellor himself. Once landing he opened the helicopter doors and exited the aircraft while slouching, he grabbed his one and only luggage bag and carried it through the entrance of GXDA, noting the surprised looks on the faces of the exhausted security for him it was refreshing seeing some old faces from when he was a student almost a decade ago.

He was greeted with a warm smile from the chancellors secretary, not really greeting her back but instead giving this small fragile woman his somewhat heavy bag he continued to walk without her to GXDA. He continued until he was in the GXDA's reception a quick glance at the clock showed it was 10:35am meaning he was exactly 5 hours late which was not a bad thing because who seriously wants to come anywhere at 5am? was the initial thought in his head, the staff and chancellor ran over to him in awe.

Clapping and applauding the man they call 'Genius' his deep knowledge of medical dueling, anatomical dueling and scientific dueling studies made him an all time great within the legendary walls of GXDA itself but as the chancellor went to shake his hand he was greeted with a hug by the middle aged genius. "It's good to see you after all these years..you've become so old." Stein had said.      

"Farther time has not been kind to a genius like you as well I see." He chuckles.

"..Now then, I believe you told me you had a student who reminded you of my uncle Bonarparte. I'd like to meet him" He replied with much curiosity, Uncle bonarparte was always a valiant man who shared a deep love for his comrades before his untimely death plus with all that is going on meeting somebody who would remind him of his uncle wouldnt hurt considering he has been studying the deep levels of dueling history in London, so very distance from GXDA or bonarparte.

The chancellor grins before nodding "Of course, I have plenty of students who will remind you of previous allies from our founder days. I'll take you they're in the nurses room still recovering from the ambush GXDA had just days ago, They single evenhandedly held off and recovered GXDA before it was too late, now they only need you to guide them" He stated as they both walked out of the reception to the nurses office just a few hallways away.  
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:08 pm

Drystan smiled. "She's right you know! 'Sage Dueling' you say? So I was right..." Drystan pulled out his deck. "Mike, in my past world there was a friend of mind called Merlin" He showed Mike the card. "He was also a magician like yourself, he talked of the Power of the Sages, the same power you refer to now. If you have the ability to harness that power then you should be able to fight the Creation at their own game!" .... "And hopefully get me back home!"

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Andrii was surprised to see the two of them walk in behind him, but happy none the less. "Ok" He said, suddenly turning stern. "The same kid acting one, from Creation. He came up to me while I was walking through the forest. He had the ability to almost teleport! Well he told me that there would be an attack at dusk, tonight! Not only that but he said 2 more members would be coming. Now I don't know if that is 2 in addition to the 2 we saw the other day or instead of, so who knows how many there are going to be" Andrii checked his watch. Wow 11:20 already! "There really isn't long to go, I've warned the Chancellor. All we can do is prepare and wait.... and hope."
Andrii thought about Zane for a second, where was he? Was he just busy or did he get caught up in something? He wasn't sure, but decided they may be better off without him

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Mike rests his hand on his chin for a moment thinking of a plan of action. He then looks at his three companions. "I think we should split in groups of 2. We don't know where exactly at GXDA they will attack but if this Intel is true then we need cover a lot of ground quickly. But if the intel is false somehow at least each one us will have at least one person to back each other up in case they try to ambush us."

Mike then momentarily turns his attention to Drystan. "I'm not exactly sure if my sage power will help you return home, but I promise you I will help you find your way home any way I can." Mike then thinks for a moment. "I bet Stein or a member of Creation knows something about you coming to our time period."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:24 pm

Sofia, turns to Mike and then back at the others. "Ok Michael, I'll go with you, Andrii, you and Drystan go together. Now if only we knew where to start"

Last edited by Alexis Rhodes on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Drystan, glances at Mike. He's my ticket back home but then he glances back at Andrii, If there's one person in GXDA he trusted the most it was him. "Ok Sofia, I agree, good plan!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:27 pm

"If we're all agreed." Shura, Bora and Gale who had been stood behind mike the whole time twisted together back into a black fog and shot straight for his deck, which then absorbed the fog. He was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:30 pm

Mike is quiet for a moment trying to think of a place where Creation would come through. Mike then looks at Andrii. "I want you and Drystan to check the area where you met the Creation member who informed you of the attack. If he was able to get there maybe the others can too. Sofia and I will check the perimeter of the school starting at the front entrance. Unless someone has a better plan?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:09 pm

Deciding he's heard enough Stein enters the room casually, his students stare at him in utter shock which surprised him until he realized he was covered in blood from dissecting the former Creation member.

"Well, arnt we the brave ones.." He chuckles before approaching them all, both Sofia and Drystan tense and freeze until he passes them by to wash the blood off of his hands. They eventually calm down but insist nothing is going on.

"No dont try to explain, I agree these Creation members are becoming a problem. Chancellor had already explained, if anything he insisted I come to help. I guess you could say he knew you all much better then to just simply stay in your dorm rooms and allow the security to handle this" He chuckles as he places his hand in his pocket to get his lighter.

"That being said..we will need to come up with a better idea because we have no idea if they will be the same members....or entirely new ones.
And if that is the case too. Then we will have to set an ambush for them both." He chuckles creepily
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:12 pm

Mike tries to think of a plan but is coming up with nothing. He looks at his mentor surely he must have some idea how to ambush the Creation goons. "Stein, how are suppose to ambush them. We know when they are coming, but we don't know where they plan on entering the academy."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:15 pm

Andrii stared at The Professor with hatred in his eyes... How did he know they were here, and how did he know what they were talking about. He could feel his knuckles going white. He did not trust this man. He however just let Mike do the talking, Stein may be involved in this but the top priority needs to be the safety of GXDA, for now he'd have to play this game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:17 pm

Sofia, watched on intently. She worried for Michael, and this Professor Stein character didn't exactly scream Hero.
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:29 pm

Steins grin gets wider as he lets out a chuckle. He's never been so excited before, noting not only the genius that is himself but chancellor too.

He takes a cigarette box out of his pocket along with a lighter, his intentions were obvious.."You see we're going to form a formation known as 'The living doll' it is a routine both chancellor and I created years ago.

It would seem mother grace is on our side too, with every passageway blocked off on this Island they literally would have to come via 1 way. Boat and if thats the case they would need to check the loading docs" He notices everyones face brighten up as they think they have a plan.

"But thats too obvious. My guess is saying they'll ambush from behind the moderncity, since the main walls are not fixed yet plus..I'll be able to track them from their duel energy."

He takes a puff of his burning cigarette "Both Andrii and ...you" He points to Drystan, very confused on who this person was before shaking his head and moving to sofia "You sofia will remain hidden as back up incase we are not successful in our ambush." He nods
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:55 pm

Mike nods. He knew Stein wasn't the most heroic looking guy, but Mike trusted him. "All right guys lets head out."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:09 am

Stein glanced at Mike. Noting how serious he was, however he could still be unstable was the initial thought of stein.

"Very well. Lets go" He checks his time..cursing himself.
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:18 am

as they all rushed out of the class Stein guided them to the emergency exit, they kept up a silent but fast pace as they made the journey.

It was quiet a gamble as steins initial plan was well....weird.

The formation he spoke of kept both Mike and sofia in hiding while Drystan and Andrii were more out in the open. After running for a certain amount of time they all stopped to the signal Stein had given, Stein closed his eyes focusing on all the duel energy throughout the academy.

A hard task considering the sheer amount of talented students, he spots 2 different colored energy patterns not too far from them. As they all rush to their formations, Sofia and Mike both standing behind different tree's as Andrii and Drystan stayed low behind some bushes all completely out of view and silent.

Stein while holding onto the eyes of Marcel was able to turn himself completely invisible by activating the hidden stealth spell card. Noting how useful Marcels eyes were.

They waited silently for a matter of minutes before hear a voice.
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Enazetsu. Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:21 am

"Ughhhhhh!!! Come on guys cant we take a break? can we can we? can we? can we? can we? Caaaaaaaaaaaaann wweeeeeeeeeeeeee" He whined much to the annoyance both his team mates, to them he was really becoming bothersome.

Enazetsu casually skipped and hummed in a childlike manner.
Enazetsu.
Enazetsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kankuro. Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:29 am

"Hn..Enaz can you just shut up already, you've been talking this entire time..who knows what goes on in that head of yours anyway..and dont skip we're getting closer to the academy for all we know this place is infested with the security. Hmph.." Kankuro stated as he he followed in the direction Enazetsu was going in.

His eyes dart to his surroundings..it kinda felt like they were being watched...almost..
Kankuro.
Kankuro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunsei. Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:31 am

"Humph. both of you quiet now!" Shun said rather annoyingly..he thought they were joking when they told him Enazetsu is a complete idiot..

Seriously how could get into Creation?

"Hm..Kankuro.." His attitude changed as he informed his partner
Shunsei.
Shunsei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kankuro. Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:32 am

"Mhm..I figured it as much" Kankuro said as he smirked to himself.
Kankuro.
Kankuro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:37 am

As Stein stayed in wait, he never focused on the childlike Creation member, but the 2 were obviously strong he thought to himself.

as his team waiting in painful silence, the stayed perfectly still as the Creation members passed them by, wondering why they are acting so weirdly he decides he has his perfect opportunity and in the fraction in a second he activated one of the many single cards he bought to assist in using the visual prowess of Marcel, the card he had activated was Swords of revealing light.

once the smoke had been cleared he smirked
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunsei. Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:43 am

As Shun passed some trees he notices an odd presence to his left before informing Kankuro who simply nodded his head in return.

a bright light is seen around them both (Kankuro and Shun) noticing it was an obvious trap Shun holds up his forearms to protect at all times, the ground beneath them crumbled as the swords shot into the ground completely destroying it..

As they both got caught in the effect of this blinding light they both remained frozen, and still.

Shunsei cursed himself before sayig "We'es been h-hard.." He states in utter anger
Shunsei.
Shunsei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:49 am

"Hnmph..check mate" Stein confessed as he noticed how deep trouble they both were in the swords time limit.

He signals for Andrii and Drystan to come out of hiding

"We only have this moment to finish it quickly." He stated

"its up to you both to get their attention good luck!" He states before turning invisible once more.
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:53 am

Mike watches as his mentor binds 2 of the Creation members within blinding sword pillars. He knew Stein was amazing but never knew he was on such a level. Mike then shakes his head. Two of the creation members may have been captured, but where was the third? The child-like Creation member was nowhere in sight.

Mike then creeps between tree to tree searching for the missing Creation member, trying his best to stay out of sight.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:54 am

Andrii notes that Stein just used a card for real life power, but decided to ignore it for now. We had them trapped.
"Hey!" Andrii Activated his duel disk "This is the end of the line for you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:55 am

Drystan was equal to Andrii standing on the other side of the group. "I'm afraid there's no escape from here you fiends!" Drystan says drawing his Sword Duel Disk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next