GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

+6
Zane Truesdale
Alexis Rhodes
Prof. Stein
B@T
Lelouch Lamperouge
Roleplay Manager
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 3 Empty The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Roleplay Manager Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's been exactly 3 days since the horrifying attack on the modern city of GXDA, countless lives were lost along with unpardonable damage inflicted to the city, everyone spent the entire time trying to clear pathways  and conclude on memorials as the bodies of students kept being found with little to no survivors.

The body count reaching near a hundred along with the injured having to be evacuated to hospitals and overall removed from GXDA for their own safety, everyone including the chancellor himself spent sleepless nights trying to help even through the harsh freezing cold dark sky's he with the academy security held memorials for students, when apon reaching the final day they finally received an email, the academy administrative staff all applauded each other thankfully when an email called 'One of a kind." was sent to them confirming the arrival of one of GXDA's more respected and notorious duelists would be coming to help.

He arrived to the academy by helicopter, flashy entrances were never his style but regardless he wanted to get to GXDA as fast as he could as to his promise to the chancellor himself. Once landing he opened the helicopter doors and exited the aircraft while slouching, he grabbed his one and only luggage bag and carried it through the entrance of GXDA, noting the surprised looks on the faces of the exhausted security for him it was refreshing seeing some old faces from when he was a student almost a decade ago.

He was greeted with a warm smile from the chancellors secretary, not really greeting her back but instead giving this small fragile woman his somewhat heavy bag he continued to walk without her to GXDA. He continued until he was in the GXDA's reception a quick glance at the clock showed it was 10:35am meaning he was exactly 5 hours late which was not a bad thing because who seriously wants to come anywhere at 5am? was the initial thought in his head, the staff and chancellor ran over to him in awe.

Clapping and applauding the man they call 'Genius' his deep knowledge of medical dueling, anatomical dueling and scientific dueling studies made him an all time great within the legendary walls of GXDA itself but as the chancellor went to shake his hand he was greeted with a hug by the middle aged genius. "It's good to see you after all these years..you've become so old." Stein had said.      

"Farther time has not been kind to a genius like you as well I see." He chuckles.

"..Now then, I believe you told me you had a student who reminded you of my uncle Bonarparte. I'd like to meet him" He replied with much curiosity, Uncle bonarparte was always a valiant man who shared a deep love for his comrades before his untimely death plus with all that is going on meeting somebody who would remind him of his uncle wouldnt hurt considering he has been studying the deep levels of dueling history in London, so very distance from GXDA or bonarparte.

The chancellor grins before nodding "Of course, I have plenty of students who will remind you of previous allies from our founder days. I'll take you they're in the nurses room still recovering from the ambush GXDA had just days ago, They single evenhandedly held off and recovered GXDA before it was too late, now they only need you to guide them" He stated as they both walked out of the reception to the nurses office just a few hallways away.  
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:32 pm

*Lloyd finally got full vision back in his eyes and turns his head toward Ann-e*

"Thank you for the kind gesture of helping me up but I must also wait to be the first one to greet everyone returning. While I was resting in the infirmary, I over heard the nurses talking about a rumor that has it, Sofia and a couple other wanderers are returning back to GXDA"

*After finishing, confusion grew into Lloyd's mind*

"What kind of mission are you currently objective to? Like what are the key parts of your mission? I could possibly help while I await the re-arrival of our fellow duelist; if the rumor is true."

*Lloyd takes a quick glance at his leg*

"Don't worry about this ole thing, I've been working it to death since the day I was born. This is just a minor injury and the docs said I should be fine; hopefully"

Last edited by Dr. Vellian Crowler on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:08 pm

"In my right hand was an empty memory, I stood at the ends of an unknown world
Struck by an unending rain"

Ann-e would look for a moment at the leg of Lloyd before replay to his question "My mission is my own, and I won''t be needing help as for now; its to grow as a duellist for the time being." Ann-e raises her head to look directly at Lyold who's gaze returned to his own leg, taking a step passed Lyold patting him on the back in the process "well if you say your fine your fine, oh and have you seen the Ra dorm leader?". Ann-e would potentially continue to walk on if nothing would engage her attention.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:59 pm

"Hn..lets begin" He announced calmly as the wind brushed against them both more harshly, The cards that formed the deck of Mike began to glow white and started to float. Much to the shocked expression of Mike he was beginning to become really curious about all of this, much to the amusement of his new teacher Stein.

The cards floated higher until they shot at a blinding speed directly above them both, rotating clock wise at a lightnings pace while Mike's eyes just kept trying to keep up with them in utter disbelief, he thought to himself if those were his own cards at first before noticing Stein was still grinning at him.

"I would like you now to imagine you're dueling, it can be anyone. Could be any one of your friends, could be me...even the Creation members themselves." His tone stern and sharp as the wind brushed against him.

"Imagine drawing your first card, Got it? Good. Now imagine that cards weight to be unbearably heavy while imagining it as light as a feather. Imagine it being as dense as possible but as fragile as possible at the same time. And finally...Imagine pulling that card inside of your own body." Stein explains as he relives his first experience of learning Sage Art Style.

"Concentrate Mike, hold your hands firmly clasped together, widen your stance and and hold your hands together directly from your chin."

"Now repeat after me...Edeo Tensei Sage art style Magicians release!"
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:41 pm

Mike widens his stance as he clasps his hands together. He closes his eyes and inhales deeply through his nose. He tries to imagine his card being unbearably heavy yet light as feather. He begins to sweat as he is unable to imagine such a contradiction. He takes a another inhale and calms down momentarily. Ok, I'll just skip that part and imagine my opponent.

Mike then imagines he is dueling against Despair. His eyes being to furrow and he clenches his teeth. His anger begins to boil over at the thought of facing Despair. Mike imagines drawing the perfect card that would destroy all Creation in its tracts from his body. He motions his left arm to pull the card he needed from his right arm. His left hand begins to glow a darkish red aura from his hand. The red aura begins to grow unstable unbeknownst to Mike.

"Edeo Tensei Sage Art style Magician release!" Mike yells as he is blown back through the field. Mike is thrown back into a large rock. Collapsed on ground Mike mumbles. "What went wrong?"

Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:10 pm

"Ugh.." Stein says as he closes his eyes in frustration he inhales and breathes out calmly before walking over to Mike. "You know, if you want to get all of your friends killed then you've done it perfectly. I saw exactly what you did. You skipped an important step."

He slowly shakes his head in utter disappointment towards Mike "I dont care if you're hurt or not to be honet. Get up and do it again." He says firmly as the cards of Mike's deck follow them both and begin circling them both once more.
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:17 pm

Mike gets up slowly from the ground. He doesn't say a word to Stein. He simply brushes of the dirt and tries again. He closes his eyes and tries to imagine his card being unfathomably heavy and light as a feather. Imagines the card being incredibly dense yet extremely fragile. Then he imagines his opponent Despair before him. Mike's anger begins to boil again. He clenches his teeth at the very thought of getting Revenge against Creation.

Mike then extends his right arms and with his left hand glowing he draws a card from his right arm. The aura is pulsating a dark red due to his anger. As he pulls the ethereal card from his body it becomes a blood red color and explodes sending him back through the air again.

Without saying a word Mike gets up and tries again and again. His anger growing during each attempt.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:23 pm

Stein continues to observe the clearly angered teen, noting how emotionally unstable he is. Usually he wouldnt bother after the first failed attempt but he saw that special quality, that fire which reminded him so much of himself and of the chancellor when he was younger.

He sighs after Mike's 10th failed attempt before approaching the frustrated student. "Try letting some of that anger go. Bury it deep down inside you if you must, Personally it doesnt bother me if you cant or cannot use Sage Jutsu power. All I'm saying is if you're able to focus and not get angry..I'm certain you'll see a result."
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:25 pm

As Zane observes each academy camera closely, making sure nobody in sight is around he decides to expand the view of the academy into the city deep in. He closely glances at the recovering damage to the city.

Blaming himself deeply before taking the special gate card given to him by the chancellor out of his deck and held it up to his face. "Hnmn.."
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:38 pm

Mike punches the ground as hard he can. He then looks over to Stein who was perfectly calm. "How am I suppose to let my anger go!? Those bastards kill so many innocent people!"

Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:41 pm

*Lloyd takes a deep breath in*

"I wish you good luck; Dont worry Ill be fine and thank you for your help Ann-e! I haven't seen Ra Dorm Leader yet. Never came around the infirmary at all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:45 pm

Ann-e would leave Lloyd to his own devices as she finally reached the main building, instantly approaching the reception. She would end up being forced to take a seat as she awaited for a relevant authority figured to sort out her accommodation though she was never officially un-enrol from the academy and thus was given her Ra jacket almost instantly.

"I wonder how long mi be waiting here">

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:50 pm

"Hn, Indeed. However the difference between you and them are simple, they have embraced the hatred and anger however you Mike dont have too. More power can be found by not reducing yourself to use such a tactic..Now try it again"
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:52 pm

Sofia, Andrii and Drystan were all walking through the forest when something shining shooted through the sky above them? £What was that?!" she exclaimed, she rushed forward into a clearing. It was Mike! She stopped before the edge of the clearing. Putting her hands out to motion the other two to stop. "What's he doing?" She whispered
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:54 pm

Knight. Drystan suddenly stopped as Sofia put her arm out. "I don't quite believe my eyes Lady Sofia. I have reason to believe that your friend in the hat is doing the same thing that Great Merlin once did, although a little more aggressive I must say"

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:55 pm

Just as Zane was finishing his shift he was called by the reception of the academy which did confuse them. He usually never gets called by them unless chancellor needed him and even then the chancellor would personally call him. "Hmph.." he scoffs to himself before answering the phone, listening to the request of the receptionist who would appreciate him coming down to talk to an enrollment student.

He sighed before frustratingly playing with his hair "I dont even get paid for this shit..." He exclaims to himself before standing up and leaving the academy security room, he enters the staff elevator as it takes him to the reception. He patiently approaches the reception who point out the girl he had to talk too. "Hmph..she's not bad" He says to himself before walking over to her holding both her enrollment papers and her dorm keys
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:57 pm

Andrii watches on, but his eyes weren't drawn to Mike, who in the past few days had been completely different, completely out of his mind. It was the man next to him. He seemed wise beyond his years, a face that looked like he'd experienced more than years he'd lived. Andrii took a step forward past Sofia's arm, despite her best attempts to stop him. Andrii didn't seem to be attracting any attention, he circled round slightly towards the man and out of Mike's vision and just stared at him hoping to grab his attention... "who are you?" Andrii whispered to himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:02 am

Sofia was annoyed at Andrii but he didn't seem to be disturbing Mike, that was the last thing she wanted. However this Drystan character seemed to have the smallest knowledge about this 'Creation' as he said, and the 'power of the sages'? If all this was true, the was Mike the one who could save them?

She waited to see what was going to happen next.
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:03 am

As Mike focused Stein smirked, he knew they were being watched by students but he said nothing and pretended he could not sense them. Medical duelists have years of training to feel the duel energy of those around. It helps when having to assist in duels, He proceeds to fold his arms and grin as the wind brushes against all of them.

Making sure they think he does not know of them he continues to stay perfectly still, facing away from them. "Hn..I'm glad they're watching..they get to see the very limit this kid can get too" He thinks to himself.
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:05 am

Ann-e would see the man weawring a black long coat pick up her room keys and enrolment papers from the receptionist and thus Ann-e Nearing would stand up to approaching him as he was walking towards herself.

Making appropriate eye contact Ann-e would speak while offering her hand out for a respectful handshake "You must be my re-enrolment officer, I'm Tifa and I'm glad to meet you sire and do you know when I will revive my class scheduled ?, oh and has my room been cleaned ? do I i have any roommate?, is everyone okay from the recent events?, what is the academies official stance?." Ann-e would pause for a moment "I'm asking to many Question..go on".

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:17 am

Mike tries to calm his my mind. His anger has impeded his ability to tap into the sacred art of Yugioshu, but this time he will try wipe his anger away.

Mike closes his eyes. He imagines Despair armed with a duel disk. Mike begins to feel his anger begin to boil. Mike then takes a deep breath and the image of Despair disappears. Instead the young magician imagines all those he cares about. He sees Zane, Sofia, Andrii, Celeste, The Chancellor, Ryan, and Stein standing before him all smiling(except for Stein who is standing enthusiastically as usual). A feeling of serenity then begins to take over the young duelist's soul.

Mike takes another deep breath. His left hand begins glowing. But this the glow wasn't a disgusting dark red, but a beautiful scarlet glow that warms everyone within his radius. Mike slowly pulls an ethereal card from his body.

This card was unimaginably heavy, while feeling light as a feather in his hand. The card felt incredibly dense, but extremely fragile at the same time. His entire body begins pulsating a bright scarlet aura. Black marking slowly begin surrounding his body. The marking resembled the Seal of Arkana. "Edeo Tensei Sage art style Magicians release" Mike exclaims with a serene confidence.

Mike's dueling aura then goes wild, The earth begins trembling before his very feat. Mike's aura bursts blinding everyone in the area. The pressure his duel energy exudes pushes Stein and anyone near him back on the ground.

Within the aftermath of releasing is Sage Art. Mike is left standing in the center of the field with his new form intact. Mike then walks over to Stein with a smile that hasn't been seen since the Creation attack. "Looks like I was able to use the Sage thing." The young magician says chuckling.

Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:20 am

Andrii watched as Mike focussed. What happened next Andrii still struggles to believe. The blinding light flowing through and exploding from Mike, a force unrivalled throwing him back to his feet. his body buried in the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:22 am

Knight. Drystan saw what was happening. It was like a long lost dream, the glow, the explosion of pure power. He caught the falling Sofia, cementing himself with his feet to remain stationary, but despite remaining standing,the force pushing him 10 metres backwards. "It's him!" He helps Sofia to his feet and marches forwards just past the clearing to stare at the boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:24 am

Sofia was worried, what was Mike doing?! He was straining himself too hard, that's when it happened. "Michael!" She screamed, but the noise didn't travel as the force pushed her back into Drystan's arms. She was dazed as she was helped back to her feet, she was scared. She slouched down by a tree, head in hands. She was in too deep! What was going on?!
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale. Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:58 am

Zane smirks at the girl in front of him. Noting how eager she was with her questions, it was something he could really respect. If anything it reminded him of himself when he first came to GXDA not to long how...oh how things have changed since then.

Zane casually shakes her hand before kissing it. letting her hand go he checks the enrollment papers noting her impressive lengthy list of achievements in the field of medical dueling. From what he knew the only medical duelists he knows about was the nurse, a few teachers and the chancellor.

Not to mention that other guy who came today, Zane thought. He sighs in relief before handing her dorm keys to her and answering "Yes, your dorm is your own personal room for you and you only. Welcome to GXDA miss Ann-e" He slightly bowed his head in respect before walking away from her and handing the enrollment papers to the receptionist.

"Hmph.."
Zane Truesdale.
Zane Truesdale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:04 am

"Hmph, thank you sir". After being given her keys she wraps her yellow jacket around her waist before starting to make her way towards her dorm room. Ann-e had the intention of reaching her room, unpacking and then challenging the first person she would see to a duel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next