GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

+6
Zane Truesdale
Alexis Rhodes
Prof. Stein
B@T
Lelouch Lamperouge
Roleplay Manager
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 7 Empty The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Roleplay Manager Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's been exactly 3 days since the horrifying attack on the modern city of GXDA, countless lives were lost along with unpardonable damage inflicted to the city, everyone spent the entire time trying to clear pathways  and conclude on memorials as the bodies of students kept being found with little to no survivors.

The body count reaching near a hundred along with the injured having to be evacuated to hospitals and overall removed from GXDA for their own safety, everyone including the chancellor himself spent sleepless nights trying to help even through the harsh freezing cold dark sky's he with the academy security held memorials for students, when apon reaching the final day they finally received an email, the academy administrative staff all applauded each other thankfully when an email called 'One of a kind." was sent to them confirming the arrival of one of GXDA's more respected and notorious duelists would be coming to help.

He arrived to the academy by helicopter, flashy entrances were never his style but regardless he wanted to get to GXDA as fast as he could as to his promise to the chancellor himself. Once landing he opened the helicopter doors and exited the aircraft while slouching, he grabbed his one and only luggage bag and carried it through the entrance of GXDA, noting the surprised looks on the faces of the exhausted security for him it was refreshing seeing some old faces from when he was a student almost a decade ago.

He was greeted with a warm smile from the chancellors secretary, not really greeting her back but instead giving this small fragile woman his somewhat heavy bag he continued to walk without her to GXDA. He continued until he was in the GXDA's reception a quick glance at the clock showed it was 10:35am meaning he was exactly 5 hours late which was not a bad thing because who seriously wants to come anywhere at 5am? was the initial thought in his head, the staff and chancellor ran over to him in awe.

Clapping and applauding the man they call 'Genius' his deep knowledge of medical dueling, anatomical dueling and scientific dueling studies made him an all time great within the legendary walls of GXDA itself but as the chancellor went to shake his hand he was greeted with a hug by the middle aged genius. "It's good to see you after all these years..you've become so old." Stein had said.      

"Farther time has not been kind to a genius like you as well I see." He chuckles.

"..Now then, I believe you told me you had a student who reminded you of my uncle Bonarparte. I'd like to meet him" He replied with much curiosity, Uncle bonarparte was always a valiant man who shared a deep love for his comrades before his untimely death plus with all that is going on meeting somebody who would remind him of his uncle wouldnt hurt considering he has been studying the deep levels of dueling history in London, so very distance from GXDA or bonarparte.

The chancellor grins before nodding "Of course, I have plenty of students who will remind you of previous allies from our founder days. I'll take you they're in the nurses room still recovering from the ambush GXDA had just days ago, They single evenhandedly held off and recovered GXDA before it was too late, now they only need you to guide them" He stated as they both walked out of the reception to the nurses office just a few hallways away.  
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Prof. Stein Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:03 am

Stein remains hidden but for his plan to work he had to trust in the students chancellor had put his life on, these were the students he considered to be the best hope for GXDA. Stein thinks about the moment Chancellor told him about them all.

"Frankel, I'm afraid I need your help once more.." Chancellor had said with regret in his voice.

"Hmph? What is it Chancellor I am busy..this former Creation solider has such unique eyes" He noted as they were purple.

"I believe Creation members will be attacked GXDA soon..I need you to ready the our members..the ones I told you about earlier"

"Huh.." Stein looked up "..Those snotty brats huh whats so special about them chance?"

He heard the chancellor laugh before going into great detail of each of them.

"I believe too now Chancellor..They can get it done" He thinks to himself as he tightly grips his Lightning Blade quickplay spell.
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Creation of all things(One of a kind.) Chapter 4. *LOCKED*

Post by Kankuro. Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:05 am

"Hmph, Enaz........" Kankuro stated as he could tell where Enazetsu was to begin with...that brat is such a damn both!! Kankuro thought to himself before noticing both young duelists challenge them..

"Say Shunsei....."
Kankuro.
Kankuro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunsei. Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:06 am

"I already know..you idiot." He states harshly towards his supposed comrade before noticing in that brief moment some of the swords had began cracking.

Thinking to himself that an obvious time limit has to effect using such a card, He may not have known much about Marcel but he seriously doubts that this failed attempt at ambushing them was the best to Marcels countered ability.
"I seriously doubt Marcel would wouldn't have been able to produce a stronger created example" He mocked.

He noticed he could move his upper body partly while his lower body was completely frozen, his mobility was seriously lacking at this point however it didnt really matter. "With Enazetsu watching us, any cheap shops they could attempt will be dealt him" He grinned. Much to the side glance from his partner.

"hmph"

Last edited by Shunsei. on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shunsei.
Shunsei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enazetsu. Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:09 am

"psst..hey" Enazetsu whispers from behind Mike catching his attention completely, Mike goes to grab his deck but Enazetsu move away as fast as he could.. "Awgh come on..Just wanted to say you got bits of pizza stuck to your face" He chuckles as he points at Mike.
Enazetsu.
Enazetsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:15 am

Mike jumps as Enazetsu shows up behind him. Mike then rubs his face vigorly in embarrassment. "Damn really I still had pizza on my face..." Mike then pulls out his phone and checks his reflection in the camera checking to make sure he didn't miss a spot. Mike then puts his phone back in his pocket. "Sorry about that. Figured I should look good before I destroy you and your little team." The entertainment duelist says confidently.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Enazetsu. Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:24 am

Enazetsu continues to awkwardly stare at Mike. Literally saying nothing other then the odd giggle here and there, his eye contact never moved.....He never even blinked for god sake.

As awkward silence fill the atmosphere between both Mike and this...very strange member of Creation.
Enazetsu.
Enazetsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:50 am

Mike activates his duel disk. "Before we duel. May I ask you some questions?" The teen was hoping this wild card in Creation would offer answers.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Enazetsu. Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:52 am

"huh..sure of course..It must be about my super awesome hyper omega cool dance moves right? Now I dont always teach people but hey....I could teach you!" He points to Mike.

"Or I could violently butcher you Michael Connors...." His tone changing momentarily
Enazetsu.
Enazetsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunsei. Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:58 am

Battling these brats were harder then he thought, shunsei felt that he should never have underestimated them simply because they are mere children.  Just because they were children didnt mean they couldnt compete on his level, which was quiet a shocking development to Shunsei.

"Careful Kankuro..they're stronger then they look, the little brats" He grunted as frustration was taking him over, he breathed in the cold air and composed himself to formulate a plan. Including the 2 they're dueling he noticed the older man which would make 3. Then the other kid in red. Thats 4 He thought "Kankuro, Get your absorption card ready because I have an Idea."

His train of thought was broken as an unbearable pain comes from his chest, his entire body jerk upwards before he even tried to understand what happened.

He grunts before finally seeing he's been impaled from behind by the older man "s-so...t-that's why y-ou...Ugh" He struggles to formulate a sentence before he losses consciousness. His body remained standing as the spell card that was activated kept him up even though his entire body was limp.

Last edited by Shunsei. on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shunsei.
Shunsei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kankuro. Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:00 am

Silence filled the air for a single second, a sharp sound of a thousand birds chirping was heard, Kankuro viewed the entire ordeal from the corner of his eye, Kankuro grunted in annoyance.

"So that's why he left these little brats to face us..he wanted to distract us so we couldnt drag him into this duel too, Hmph his plan worked because shun isnt looking too good. Well serves him right the arrogant asshole" was said by Kankuro.

He knew he could handle the brats but this other guy was completely different, Kankuro grits his teeth before noticing Enazetsu should have been behind them to keep watch from sneak attacks like this.

Come to mention it..how did these people know we would come he thought to himself.
Having watched Shun being impaled by what looks like a usage of the same power Marcel used to have Kankuro analyses the situation knowing very well that as much as he tried to understand Enazetsu, Enazetsu would not save him if he was to get ganged up on.

Last edited by Kankuro. on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kankuro.
Kankuro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:06 am

A very sinister grin made its way on the professors face, the ability Marcel possessed could have virtually made him invincible..

To be able to wield such an ability and not use its full prowess was truly a waste Stein thought as he chuckled. "Sorry about that..but I couldn't help but notice you took your attention off of me, even if it was for a single second.

You're done for.." Everyone but Shunsei was quiet, it just seemed impossible somebody as intelligent as Stein, being able to formulate plans that even creation could not counter.

Stein pulls his Lightning blade quickly spell from out of Shunsei, letting him fall the ground and this ending the duel awarding Andrii the default winner.
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:07 am

Mike quickly felt the change in tone that Enazetsu. A single drop of sweat fell from Mike's head. He felt that Enazetsu was different from Despair the other Creation member he faced earlier. This guy seemed like a clown but was hiding a very powerful secret. He braced himself for anything that could happen, but he wanted answers so Mike decided to press on. "Why were you and Despair after me in London? Why do you want the spirit cards? What are you guys after!?"

Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kankuro. Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:07 am

Kankuro grunted as he watched his comrade hit the floor "Oh come on..really? One shot and you're through already? God damn it Shun.."
Kankuro.
Kankuro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Stein Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:11 am

"Now that we've taken the advantage. I think it's fair to say you've got no chance in defeating us." He smirks before taking a deep beath.

Maintaining this level of prowess seriously took it's toll on Stein. He felt his duel energy leaving him awfully fast even with his high reserves, it would seem his analyse of the eyes he's holding onto was originally right.

The longer he keeps using the ability of visual prowess that Marcel once used the worse the effects of using them will get, it was a no brainier he had to finish this right now and with one of them already done for with the spell he activated still holding the second he really couldnt miss this rare opportunity.

"I need to ration the cards I use when I use this power...the last 2 cards have already burned into ash after I used them..and my arm that I used to Impale the other guy has already gone numb..Tch.." He stated before drawing his second copy of the Energy Blade quick play card. Informing his students of the missions successes he lunged over the impaled creation member to land a finishing strike on the second member of creation.

However Stein gets countered miraculously by the already impaled opponent much to the confusion of the white haired genius "D-damn it.." His reply as the wind escapes his body sending him crashing next to his students.

Last edited by Prof. Stein on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prof. Stein
Prof. Stein

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunsei. Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:14 am

"u-guhffff" his breath escaping his lungs as he slowly but groggily wakes up from his impalement, from what he could see his duel with the brats was over, he was unable to continue on.

His eyes began opening painfully slow, it was almost like he was forced into a slow time reality, his hearing returned to him as he heard cohesive mumbling. He was obviously waking up he felt..

He thought back to the days of his childhood, He grew up in a very poor family as his father was a highly disrespected and laughed at farmer in the french Paris district and no mater how hard his entire family tried to be accepted they never were, Shun had always hated that...how his family including himself were treated as if they had no meaning, no purpose..

He sometimes had to steal food from angry shop vendors to help feed his little siblings after his father eventually abandoned them all on the streets as he could not afford to feed them..those times were tough, such a cruel world it was to an innocent boy.

He thought about the vile things he had to do in order to make sure his young siblings could eat, how he had a dream to help change the world, how he desperately craved to be special and finally thinking about...their deaths..

His almost dead like composure went unfollowed as single tear falls from his face to the floor over his sad past, at that moment his eyes shoot open just in time to save his supposed comrade from being impaled. He lifted up his leg and caught the man using Marcel's abilities as if they were his own in mid air which forced him back and away from them both much to the shock of the brats they were originally dueling.

"Kankuro..stay back hn"

Last edited by Shunsei. on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shunsei.
Shunsei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kankuro. Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:15 am

"Hhmh, No way. I want in on this action because I'm sick of watching us get pushed around by these losers...Lets go with the usual" his tone moving from humorous to sinister.

Kankuro's eyes flicker with amusement as he noticed the bright hazey swords that confined them to one single place begins to disappear, the feeling returning back to his legs as he shakes them "Phew..Glad I got these back" He chuckles.

However just like that Kankuro bites down on his wrist, blood trickling from his bite wound straight to the floor between his feet, he uses his right foot and stamps on the splattered blood, guiding it into a perfect circle surrounding himself which then glows red and cyan. "Oh how I've waited for this moment....."

Kankuro.
Kankuro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Andrii watched on, the duel was tense but they managed to turn it around. They would have had the duel one had Stein not decided to interrupt. This was the last straw for him. It was simple. The Creation had the power to conjure weapons from cards, and so did Stein, he might be acting like a good guy, but he surely had an ulterior motive.

He nodded in Drystan's direction, A thank you for the help in the duel.

It was then that the 2nd character seemed to forcefully commit suicide. at least that's what it looked like, it was horrific. Andrii turned away in disgust

Back to top Go down

Post by Enazetsu. Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:42 pm

The cold wind brushing against both of them, indeed how different Mike was from the others Enazetsu thought.

"Hmph" Enazetsu states before lifting up his finger to Mike.

" You ask too many questions young one..However I shall indulge your curiosities..Now lets begin with when we met in London.
You was simply a high profile bounty that despair wanted...his greed shall be his downfall eventually.." Enazetsu states.

"The legendary spirit cards that you simple minded brats could never fathom..their power alone can create a much better world. A cleaner world.
How you and your little nerd heard were given those legendary cards is beyond me...No matter I will dispatch with each and every one of you until my own personal goal is complete.." His tone extremely harsh, it was an exact opposite of what Mike was used to seeing..

"Who are they? They are the Creation..I am nobody nor to I want to be anybody for that matter..."  

Last edited by Enazetsu. on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Enazetsu.
Enazetsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Mike felt a murderous breeze pass through the two duelist. Mike knew he would get no other answers from his mysterious foe. Mike ready's his duel disk and fear struck through his body. His mind was a jumble mess. He tried to focus his mind to activate his sage mode but nothing happen.

The teen was too afraid to activate his sage mode. But the young magician wouldn't back down despite his fear. "I will stop you here." The teen says as he aims his duel disk towards Enazetsu while a cold sweat runs down his face.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Enazetsu. Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:55 pm

"Then activate your sage power" He says sternly knowing how Mike would react apon hearing his enemy know it.

"Hn..does not seem as if it is working for you at all.."
Enazetsu.
Enazetsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Mike spits on the ground and tips his hat towards Enazetsu trying to act cool. His emotions were too unstable for him to activate his Sage Mode so Mike tried to bluff and through off his opponent before the duel. He lets off a fake smirk. "I don't need Sage Mode to defeat you."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Enazetsu. Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Enazetsu remains silent as he analyzes the brat infront of him, knowing Mike well enough to know he has not mastered Sage mode just yet...so for now, he's not a threat.

"You seem to assume all of us who are in creation have the same goal to achieve.....never assume such a thing again. Because some of us have bigger plans then simply collecting powerful cards and bounties."

"Some of us have plans that will change the entire outlook on all things....
You see Mike, why spend your entire life looking up at those who cannot control the impossible. When you can use others and gain power to control the Impossible.."
Enazetsu.
Enazetsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Mike was confused by the odd statements made by the seemingly bi-polar opponent. Not everyone in Creation had the same plan? Control the Impossible? What could it all mean. "I don't know what your plan are but I'll stop you right here and now!? I won't allow you people to hurt my friends again!" The teen said confidently.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:41 pm

As Enazetsu feeds Mike small hints about his truly sinister plans while in creation both of them were cut off by a large fierce aftershock.

With so much force both Mike and Enazetsu gripped their feet with everything they had, as the aftershock ended with a large amount of dust spreading across the area of the duel that went down. "It would seem both Kankuro and shun have met their match. No matter I will just collect their cards once it's all over.." Enazetsu states emotionless before turning his head back to his adversary Mike.

Enazetsu really did find Mike interesting, he could see why everyone considered him special "Humph it would seem you're lucky this time young magician..for when we meet next time I will not be so kind..." and with that Enazetsu left in a disappearing spiral of dueling cards with the echoing of his laughter still lingering.

Mike stayed still, stunned in intense fear before composing himself.."What ever that guy is...he has to be stopped" Mike said to himself as if it was an almost promise. Realizing that aftershock came from the direction they set up the ambush he rushed as fast as he could hoping his friends and teacher were safe "Damn it come on! Move faster!" He scolded himself as he ran through the trees and cracked floor.

As he ran anticipating for what seemed like 5 minutes straight, Mike is confronted with the view of 5 shadows within the clearing smoke.

2 were on the floor scattered from each other, from what he could make out 3 of the shadows were all sitting on the ground the smoke finally cleared and Mike's eyes widened as he saw his teacher Stein exhausted but sitting casually with a cigarette, His comrades Drystan and Andrii were both laying down on the floor smiling brightly.

"T-they did it..." He smiled widely before rushing over to assist them, he was asked by all of them where he went but he never answered, choosing to ignore the question for now and maybe tell them later on would be better he thought to himself.

Mike recalls what the masked Creation member said to him.."He didnt even come to help his teammates..the scum!"
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7