GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

Chapter 2: The Crossing pt 2

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chapter 2: The Crossing pt 2 - Page 2 Empty Chapter 2: The Crossing pt 2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

After a long night on the ship already having passed, the students awake to find that they were one step closer to reaching their destination. Over the ships speakers they hear Professor Sartyr clear his throat, "Good morning, students.... and staff... We are slightly further than half way to the desert! Remember to find teammates amongst yourselves before we reach our destination! I'm sure I've mentioned it before but this is a dangerous place and you could be in danger of losing your lives, so please make sure you have the appropriate team! That's all for now, if you have any questions you can find me down at the buffet eating some food, you know how I LOVE food huehuehue <crackler>."

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Crossing pt 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 2: The Crossing pt 2

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:34 pm

Zane continues to stare far away from the ship, completely distracted in his thoughts which at that moment he could have sworn he heard his name being called in a loud but soft manner. He turns his shoulder to see both of his closest friends Alexis and...well Atticus.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Chazz Princeton Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Zayns notices the guy with a walking suitcase approaching him.

Oh, hey it's you again. Thanks for the gift again.

Zayn turns around and faces Alex.

This guy gave you a gift too?
Chazz Princeton
Chazz Princeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:38 pm

"Aye, cheers for that there pal!"
Alex suddenly remembered something
"I be havin to go back to my cabin Zayn, I'll catch up with you later!"
Alex runs off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:43 pm

Solaris is startled by the girl who runs away, then he turns back to Zayn.
Yes, I did.
Smiles his best smile.
May you perhaps help me find a team? I know you already have one, but do you have anyone else in mind?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chazz Princeton Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:48 pm

Zayn turns back at Solaris.

Well there are still a lot of duelists out here without teams, let's go find some people. What do you think?

Last edited by Chazz Princeton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chazz Princeton
Chazz Princeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:52 pm

Solaris notices Magileine sitting in a chair, without anyone else around her.
Thank goodness I didn't wear my slifer red uniform...
Zayn, I think I found one!

Approaches Magiliene in a calm manner.
Hello There! I'm Solaris, I hope you enjoyed the present I sent you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:02 am

Magileine to Solaris:

Ah, I was wondering how that got there. The wrapping was very pretty. I didn't open it yet, as I wasn't sure as to why it was given to me. *Magileine pulls it out of his bag.* As you can see, it is still wrapped. I don't think I have done anything to earn your gift.
Additionally, I don't think I noticed you around yesterday. Were you on here really early? I saw a ton of cabins this morning, your name was on one of them, but I didn't notice you on the ship when I arrived and when we left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:08 am

I was late, my parents dropped me off via helicopter, I brought presents as a welcoming gift, I also needed a team member... May I join your team?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:18 am

Magileine to Solaris:

Oh, alright. I'll open it later when I am in my dorm. I'm not on any team. We can playtest later though for when we get into the desert. I'll join your team, and you can use that you have a blue on your team to recruit. I don't really like approaching people, it's just not how it worked at my home. Normally we just have Tea Breaks and Lessons. So yeah, because of my ... strange ... family, you can be leader. I trust that we will do well in your care. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Yuki Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:31 am

After Jaden wakes up in the comfort of his cabin bed his mind drifts off and thinks of the endless danger that his team may encounter as his mind drifts off endlessly into the void of the new challenges his team faces and stairs at the ceiling of his dorm.
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:41 am

Solaris looks around for new team members, and decides to hold a little stand that allows you to  join the team if you'd like, every minute a message of "JOIN THE TEAM HOSTED BY SOLARIS", which gets him thinking, once they have four members, they can form a team name.

I do hope we get a few team members...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chazz Princeton Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:24 am

Zayn turned around and kept moving on to explore the ship.

Well, see ya later Solaris. Good luck completing your team.
Chazz Princeton
Chazz Princeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:29 am

Mike walks around the ship whistling an old sea shanty he once heard as a kid. He notices 3 obelisk blue students conversing around the corner he was about to pass. Mike then notices that the blonde with the 2 upper class obelisk blue boys is quite cute. He smirks. Maybe I should introduce myself He thinks before he chuckles to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:02 am

"i'm sitting on a table positioned on the ships deck and pharaoh is beside me"....."takes a couple of sips from his warm cup of green tea".....

Uhh....time sure passes by on this ship...its better to relax now rather later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:25 am

"Hmmm" After thinking about it a lot, Shark decides that may its better to have a team to find the God Cards in the vast desert, thinking "Heck...who really cares if someone else gets the god cards, he/she will still be a member of the academy" After this long decision, Shark decides to go find some team mates to work alongside, and spots a sign, "JOIN THE TEAM HOSTED BY SOLARIS" and decides. "Oh well", and walks around till he finds Solaris..."HEY! I saw your advertisement, I'll tag along with you as part of your team if that's okay with you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:31 am

Solaris is startled by the member who had approached him, although seeing as he was a powerful duelist, he became excited.

YES, that would be wonderful! We don't have a team name yet, but I assure you that once we have our fourth member we will have one, see I plan on using our first name's letters. So far we have m, s, and another s! Welcome to the team shark! Have some toast!

The suit case spits out some warm buttered toast with jam, and hands it to Shark.

Also, I hope you found the gift that I gave you to be good?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:40 am

Shark face turns bright happy and he replies, "Alright then..from now on we are a team", with that Shark takes the gift out, and opens it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:47 am

(the gift is whatever you've been wanting for a long time now)

We need to look for a fourth member hmm... well I guess all we can do for now is wait, this trip is going to be fun!!!
The suitcase yells out in an automated voice; "JOIN THE TEAM HOSTED BY SOLARIS!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:53 am

While walking around aimlessly, looking for a team that would help him find the egyption god cards, he stumbles upon a stand, "JOIN THE TEAM HOSTED BY SOLARIS". Ace walks up to the the nearest person next to the stand and says, "Hey I'm actually looking for a team to join, do you mind if I tag along with you guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:58 am

Solaris looks at the man and beams a smile towards him.
PERFECT! We have four members, you're name is Ace, correct? Shark... Ace.. Mageliene... Solaris... S,A,M,S How about... MASS destruction as our team name? If it's too corny we can always change it!

Also, I do hope you enjoyed the gift that I dropped off to you!

(the gift is whatever you've been wanting for quite some time now. Your choice.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:12 am

Shark rips through his gift wrapping and finds inside 2 very awesome and identity stand out gifts, 1 was a Duel disk favouring the card, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and the other was a card protector sleeves, also modelled after, Blue-eyes White dragon. This was definitely one of the best gifts Shark was ever given, as he was born and raised in a small poor desert town. With Happiness, Shark goes over to a table towards the main front of the ship, sits down and starts organizing his duel disk/card sleeves. "YAY!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:39 am

Solaris smiles, then asks his robot suitcase to make hot chocolate and assorted doughnuts. He turns to his group.
Ok guys! We are hosting a team meeting to find out how we will approach this mission. Yes, the road may be tough, but if we stick together we should be good! My suitcase is designed with an air conditioner, a watermill (a machine that turns air into water, it's actually real) a shade, and a transport compartment, so that we can sit on it during the expedition. It also comes with weather proof capabilities, and it reflects heat so we won't burn our buttocks. It is also going to be packed with food, granted it's as big as I am, and of course clothing. You may also attach your bags to it during the trip, so you don't have to carry them, now that we have that aside, we have to come up with a plan as to how we are going to find these god cards. Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:02 am

Magileine decides to move himself next to the rest of his team, he is thinking to himself, "How does he carry all of that in his suitcase? He must be very strong."

Magileine says to his team:

"Anyway, the issue with the desert is our stamina. I'm not sure how far we can walk through the heat, even with all of your technological assistance. If anything, the criminals we are hunting aren't likely to be out in the heat either. We can most likely expect them to hide in a cave or near an oasis, or some form of water source. These are the areas we will want to explore first. Do keep in mind, if we dig underground enough, we can also find water this way as well. In the chance that we enter a cave, we will most likely do our best to walk in a single file line. In the off chance we fall into any traps, we will need to find a way to communicate with the rest of the professors and other students. At this point, we can make a plan depending on our resources at the time.

Shark, Ace, do you have any other ideas? This would be my basic plan for searching."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:11 am

My suit case runs on solar power, and I don't carry it, I'm not that strong hahaha, but it follows me around, it has wheels, and it's automatic. My parents bought it for me. It has an extra set of batteries though, so if it runs out of solar energy, it can reboot itself, I brought headlightsand flashlights for the caves, I have rebreathers for swimming, but I don't have scuba diving equipment, the rebreathers should be enough for a 5 minute swim though, I have about 40, as they are very small, but we won't be able to swim very far. Then again, this is a trip to the desert, but I mainly brought them along in case the ship sinks, but they could be useful for an underground pool or something, eh? Although I didn't bring many weapons, just a lighter, a pocket knife, deodorant and other things a boy would carry. So I recommend we sacrifice my suitcase-robot and force it to walk in front of us, this way it triggers the trap before us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:52 am

Magileine to Solaris:

"Alright, that seems like a decent idea. Well, we'll probably talk more about this tomorrow, and I'm sure Professor Sartyr will give us a better understanding of what we need to do. I'm going to go to my room and rest for the night. If anything, feel free to drop a note in my door. I'll read it as soon as I get up!"

Magileine, while alone in his room before going to bed, decides to open his gift. It's a Super Quant Mech Beast Grampulse and a King of the Feral Imps. Both of them inside a really pretty turquoise deck box.

Magileine then writes the following in his log.

"Day 1 - At Sea
So today, I woke up and more or less found Solaris' gift. I opened it at the end of the day, it was some really rare cards I wanted. I took out some cards out of my extra deck and put these Gift Cards in. I walked around, and I saw -9- more names from what I wrote in yesterday's log. I hope that means there are more people on the ship than just the 9 I counted yesterday. We got Alex, any extra person helps. It looks like we have a total of 11. But this is only me noticing from my perspective, and the ship is pretty big. I can't be everywhere at once, unfortunately.

For good measure and safety, I will write this again as an update to my log:
We have myself as Magileine, then Shark, Solaris, Ace, Violet, Zayn, Jaden, Alex, Mike, Atticus, and Alexis. This is -11- students total that I have interacted with, which is different from 9 from yesterday.

After looking around the cabins, I went up to the cafeteria for lunch, and stayed there most of the day. I saw Violet read a book, so I didn't pay much attention to her. I was definitely more focused on my cards, trying to make combos happen.

A girl by the name of Alex, from what I next noticed, was running around the area where I was. I only really noticed her because there was a name for her cabin, a few people said her name, and I didn't notice her on day 0.

I also overheard a team being completed. This team consisted of Zayn, Jaden, Alex, and Violet.

I saw some people talk to Solaris today. They all seemed to be smiling. Maybe Solaris is just a nice person to be around? I'm actually about to find out. Luckily, he approached me and invited me to his team. Naturally, to fill my curiosity and to fulfill my team requirements, I accepted. I knew I am not social enough to get a team on my own. We talked a little, then Solaris went off and got other team members. This completes my team of myself, Ace, Shark, and Solaris, or team M.A.S.S. by how Solaris called us.

I noticed Professor Banner didn't do much. He seemed very calm. Maybe this mission won't be as bad as I expect.

I approach the rest of my team, Solaris explains that he has a very strong technological advantage to get this mission over with quickly. We won't get dehydrated as quickly because of a practically unlimited water supply, and we'll have a tree pretty much anywhere we go.

I explain my strategy as to how I would do a search and seize mission in the desert. I pretty much tell them we need to search through water sources and caves, as this is the most potential to finding any life. While we are around, we need to be wary of traps. Solaris suggested that we use his suitcase as bait to trigger traps. That isn't bad, but I'll probably come up with some better ideas tomorrow. For now, I need to rest.

I also noticed I didn't interact with Alexis or Atticus today. Maybe they were busy doing something. I didn't really interact with Jaden either. Well, either way, we're on a boat. It's super unlikely they went anywhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next