GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED

+10
Yugo
Kankuro.
Tensei.
B@T
Erebus
Zane Truesdale
Enazetsu.
Despair.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Roleplay Manager
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED - Page 2 Empty The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED

Post by Roleplay Manager Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

It all began with the group known as the 'Creation' each member patiently waited in their headquarters some not very pleased at the lateness of a certain member. after what seems to be an hour Tensei, the Primera member of the Creation spoke up : "He's late again, no matter we shall continue without him. We have reasons to believe an entertainer who goes by the name 'Michael' has been roaming from city to city. Such a small insignificant spec would usually be overlooked however he has quiet a large bounty on his head, from what I am told in the report Kiru had given me."  
Despair : "So, you're telling me that we have to go and eliminate some mime?"

Kankuro : " A magician named michael?..You dont mean the Mike "The Magician boy" Connors do you? hmmm.. "

Despair : "Hmph, leave it to you to know who the hell he would be. You humans are all the same."

Kanpekina Kiru : "His bounty alone would be very beneficial for our finances. Designing expensive gear and buying the material from the black market is not cheap, plus he travels a lot to public places. Making it harder for us to get near him and collect that bounty."

Tensei : "Then it's settled, I would like despair and our new member to collect his bounty"

Kanpekina Kiru : " I have located him to be somewhere around here" He points to the geographical 3D image hovering above them all revealing to be the modern city of GXDA.

Kankuro: "Well would you look at that, the academy I used to go to. I almost miss It" He chuckles

Despair : Wait, did you just say take the brat with me? Hmph. He seems like the eagar to die type..I dont like those damn types...

Enazetsu comes crashing through the door in dramatic fashion getting everyones attention, he painfully gets to his feet as he politely(And dramatically) proceeds to wave for 5 minutes at each member. "Ready to travel and kick some ass HaHa!"

Despair : ...

Tensei shakes his head enthusiastically before saying " Good luck my brothers, Happy huntings"  

And with that both Despair and Enazetsu headed out, on their journey to capture and collect.
"Hey Despair, we are friends right?" Nothing but silence filled the air as they walked, "The best" Enazetsu said cheerfully as they walk along side the countryside, past the roads, the long journey filled with awkward silences and even more awkward attempts at building conversation. They finally reach GXDA and secretly maintain a parimutuel barrier that is undetectable to notify them where he will be when he enters

Despair : "Hmph, and now we wait for that bounty."
"Is he here yet?"
Despair remains silent as he checks his deck and formulates a back up plan.
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED - Page 2 Empty Re: The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED

Post by Erebus Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:19 am

Kite wakes up earlier than usual this morning,he was excited about the gx duel academy he applied earlier,after he woke up he saw his young brother preparing the breakfast to him.Kite looked his brother's face and said:How are you Tim?Tim smiled and said:İ am the same after the death of our parents Kite,you?A small tear flowed through Kite's face,he didnt reply he just took the breakfast,took his deck and went out without saying anything.
While walking through the street and making his way to Gx duel academy.Finally he arrived,it was a long journey and he was exhausted.There were many people there he checked their faces to be sure if he knows anyone,but noone was known to him.His Galaxy-eyes photon dragon showed up and said look at that guy,he pointed his wing to a blonde guy standing next to the Duel academy building,Kite walked to him and saluted.His name was Andrii,after that he checked Kite's face and said...
Erebus
Erebus

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED - Page 2 Empty Re: The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:47 pm

Eventually the coach arrived at Duel Academy, his fellow students and himself marvelled at the size the Main Academy building. He was finally here and boy was it better than expected. As the students filed off the coach they were greeted by the Chancellor of the academy. He explained that there were dorms on campus and located not far from the main academy building where the lessons would be takin place. He also said that they would have a day or two to get settled in as they were the first students to arrive and more would be flocking in soon. After the Chancellor had left them to their own devices Andrii went back to the coach to collect his things. The majority of these things were provided by the American Government as Andrii had very little with him when he arrived. Once he gathered his things, he pulled out the map he was given on the coach. He was in Ra Yellow, but before he could find out where that was. A man who must have been at least 6 years older than Andrii walked up to him, Andrii wondered what this guy was all about, he had blonde hair with green highlights, but more noticeably was wearing a black and grey outfit rather than a dorm jacket like everyone else, Andrii wondered if he was even part of the academy. The man introduced himself as Kite and Andrii introduced himself also, Kite also seemed to be european from his accent, maybe somewhere near croatia or serbia? He couldn't quite tell.
"Hi Kite, what brings you to Duel Academy? You dont seem to be from around here" Andrii remarked. "You seem to be a litle old to be a student" Andrii didn't get positive vibes from the man who called himself Kite

Back to top Go down

Post by Erebus Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:51 pm

Kite was not paying attention to what the guy called Andrii was saying.The only thing that he wanted to know was the place that he could be tested by a teacher and which dorm he will stay at.He answered to Andrii:,,Yes I am not from this country,we came here with my brother after an accident 4 years ago that happened to our family,after these answers Kite ignored anything else that Andrii said and walked away to find the place where he could be tested.The guy called Andrii looked Kite while he was walking away...
Erebus
Erebus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:16 pm

It was a weird encounter, as Kite walked off, Andrii couldn't help but marvel at the strange man. 'If that's a sign of things to come, who knows what I could be in for' Andrii thought to himself.
He was still outside the Main Academy building as were many of the other students that had arrived with Andrii and even more now as more people had arrived. 'Perhaps a friendly duel will liven things up around here?' thought Andrii. "Now... to find a challenger." There are three types of duelists at GXDA. Slifer Red's, Ra Yellow's and Obelisk Blue's. The top duelists are in Obelisk, the newer and poorer scoring duelists are in Slifer, and the 'middles' and in Ra. 'Perhaps I should find someone in else Ra to see how I hold up'

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:07 pm

"You're welcome, by the way do you know who those guys are?..they're familiar but still..." He shakes off his train of thought before saying "Shouldnt you be on your tour to GXDA? It so happens I'm on my way to enroll too perhaps we can go together?"
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:13 pm

Mike gets up from the ground and starts stretching. "I have no idea who those guys are. I was hoping to transfer to London and stay here, but looks like I should head back to GXDA and tell the chancellor what happen." A loud rumbling comes from Mike's stomach. A helpless face takes over Mike's face and he falls over. "I still haven't had anything to eat..."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:19 pm

"Hmph, take this for now, we have not got time. We need to get to GXDA as soon as possible" He says as he reaches into his pocket, taking out a small chocolate bar. He passes it to Mike before heading in the direction of the boat heading to GXDA. "Alright, lets go."
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:21 pm

Mike grabs the chocolate bar and starts merrily eating it while sitting on the ground. In the midst of enjoying the candy bar, Mike notices his new friend walk away towards the boat that is heading towards to GXDA. "Hey wait up." Mike yells as he chases after teen walking in the distance.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:30 pm

Looking down a few feet away,  A light skinned man with a white colored hood coat stands there with his duffle bag in one hand and his duel disk in a smaller case along with his friend. The friend asks "I know why i am here because you dragged me here, but Ryan you graduated from here. Why are we doing this?". The man removes his hood and says "I came back to see an old friend, but i am sure a small detour would not make me late to the meeting ." Jake whiles away replies "Alright. Fine, but your paying for the dinner.." Ryan replies "Don't go over the $30 dollar per person limit." Jake yells back "I make no promises." Ryan yells back "Lets just get on the boat. I do not want to pay to charter one."
Backstory: Ryan was once a former No.1 pro-circuit player who retired in order to take a job at GXDA as its newest teacher. Jake is a former washout pro-circuit player who is now his assistant.

Last edited by B@TMAN on Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Tensei. Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:52 pm

Tensei patiently awaits both members of creation, knowing well how their mission had gone thanks to the report from his other subordinates, he patiently stays seated in his thrown while crossing his legs, after a long silence that fills the entire hidden headquarters Enazetsu's laugh along with despair's cursings could be heard. as they approach and stand motionless in front of tensei he opens his eyes and unsympathetically says "Have you completed your mission?"
Tensei.
Tensei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enazetsu. Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Enazetsu casually remains silent before giving off a childlike laugh " Nooooooope he almost got it, but some guy got involved and we had to retreat" he casually scratches the back of his head when noticing how serious the mission was.
Enazetsu.
Enazetsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair. Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:00 pm

"Ugh will you just shut up already you idiot" He states as his annoyance grows for his younger comrade. "I was moments from defeating him and one step closer to accepting our bounty, however he was saved by a hair thanks to the other who intervened." Despair explains, his annoyance growing even further when realizing his cash cow moment had been lost.
Despair.
Despair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kankuro. Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:02 pm

Kankuro chuckles as he approaches them all. "It would seem things just got interesting. Kiru has some analysis about the current events of our mission. "Guess I'll pack my duel disk" He grins before glancing at the direction to the left when Kiru arrives holding many different papers.
Kankuro.
Kankuro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugo Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:05 pm

On an entirely different part of the planet, a teenager who looks around 18-19 walks into a bar. His flowing jersey and red eyes search the building from the outside.As the creaky door opens, all heads in the bar turn to look at him.

Many of them are muttering, saying how this child is too young to be entering a bar, for many of them are middle-aged, and make their earnings from being cutthroats and purse snatchers.

He walks over to a man, who was drunk with his friends, and laughing his heart out.
The teenager taps the man on his shoulder, and then holds a card to his neck.
"Don't turn around."
The man, suddenly fearful, replies
"Alright, alright, tell me what you want!"
As the boy starts to speak, the man whirls around, attempts to slash the boy, and tries to run away.
However, there was something blocking the door.

A sorcerer, by the looks of it.... Awfully dark, and time seemed to slow around him...

The others in the bar also just noticed this apparition, and the man's friends get up.

"You mess with him, you mess with us boy! DUEL!"

With Chronograph Sorcerer still blocking the doorway, the man and his friends engage in a duel with the boy.

All of them summon out their most powerful monsters, and declare that during their next turn, his life will end, and they'll destroy his cards for his insubordination towards their friend.

"Tch. How troublesome..."

The boy's hair flares to a raven black-purple mixture...

In a flash, the duel is over, and the friends are slumped over, seemingly unconscious.....

The boy walks over to the middle of the room, where all of the bystanders at the bar were watching fearfully.

"Does anyone else dare interfere?"

The crowd stays silent, but he can tell by the atmosphere that they would not try to stop him.

The boy walks over to the quaking body of the man.

"Are you James Carrier?"

"N-no... I'm James Wheeler!"

"Alright, James Carrier.... Tell me where your boss is."

"Boss? I don't have a boss."

"Professor Sakaki."

The man instantly gets up, and tries to run, only to find the crowd blocking him.

"Tell me where your boss is. Now."

The man bites into his sleeve, and swallows.
He is dead instantly.

"...."

Sighing, he goes around with a picture, asking whether anyone had seen this man.

Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanpekina kiru. Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:06 pm

As he approaches the current members of the faction, he passes each of them reports explaining the explanation of the mission. "Not all was lost with out cash cow, He's approached GXDA so we have another chance at him...However I've scanned the entire area and it seems they have a lot of members who can see and use duel spirits, I would suggest we harvest them."
Kanpekina kiru.
Kanpekina kiru.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tensei. Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:07 pm

"No, that will not be needed yet. However action shall be taken..........."
Tensei.
Tensei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Both Zane and Mike finally get off the boat, finally inside the city, they both can see the massive academy complex. "Hmph..Home sweet home Mike. Better get used to it."
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzu Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:12 pm

(On Yugo's side of things.)

A girl, the bartender's daughter, has seen the face that the teenager was showing them. Trying to not seem suspicious, she asks for what the boy wanted from the man in the picture.

Yuzu
Yuzu

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Both Ryan and Jake get off the boat. Ryan says "You better eat now because i am not feeding you later." Jake replies " They better have steak and win." Ryan says "I dont think they do but lets check. Also your carrying the equipment Jake so don't scratch anything. We need to go to the Chancellor to ask for spare rooms, then get settled." Jake replies back "Bunk beds and i call top and they better put us in good rooms. " Ryan  hints back "Don't worry. They know i am comming so they will have good rooms for us.Ryan and Jake both head out and go to Chancellor's office.

Last edited by B@TMAN on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Mike tilts his cap while looking onto the city. "Learning entertainment dueling in London was fun, but I can't deny how nostalgic coming back is. But we have to inform the chancellor of those weird guys who attacked me. Wonder why exactly they wanted me, the emo looking chameleon guy said I had a bounty or something."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugo Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:18 pm

He replies, saying that he'll kill the man.
His eyes turn suspicious.
"Tell me what you know about him."
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Zane's facial expression grows serious as he walks forward, passing the entrance of the academy with Mike "The place he took you though, that definitely was not fake, you're lucky I the risk I took payed off, for now lets go inform the chancellor and make light of this shit."
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzu Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:19 pm

"He's a ganglord, not from here though. He's in a part more Western. He's infamous over there."

"Take me with you, I need to kick someone's ass over there."
Yuzu
Yuzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugo Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:21 pm

"Uh, I'm pretty sure I can't separate you from your father... And it's gonna be extremely dangerous.... I'm not sure a little lady such as yourself can handle what I've gotten myself into."
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzu Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:22 pm

"You wouldn't know where to go, what to do.... And I have connections down there. You'll need some help, I can tell."

She hops on to his D-Wheel parked outside.
Yuzu
Yuzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next