GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED

+10
Yugo
Kankuro.
Tensei.
B@T
Erebus
Zane Truesdale
Enazetsu.
Despair.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Roleplay Manager
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED - Page 3 Empty The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED

Post by Roleplay Manager Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

It all began with the group known as the 'Creation' each member patiently waited in their headquarters some not very pleased at the lateness of a certain member. after what seems to be an hour Tensei, the Primera member of the Creation spoke up : "He's late again, no matter we shall continue without him. We have reasons to believe an entertainer who goes by the name 'Michael' has been roaming from city to city. Such a small insignificant spec would usually be overlooked however he has quiet a large bounty on his head, from what I am told in the report Kiru had given me."  
Despair : "So, you're telling me that we have to go and eliminate some mime?"

Kankuro : " A magician named michael?..You dont mean the Mike "The Magician boy" Connors do you? hmmm.. "

Despair : "Hmph, leave it to you to know who the hell he would be. You humans are all the same."

Kanpekina Kiru : "His bounty alone would be very beneficial for our finances. Designing expensive gear and buying the material from the black market is not cheap, plus he travels a lot to public places. Making it harder for us to get near him and collect that bounty."

Tensei : "Then it's settled, I would like despair and our new member to collect his bounty"

Kanpekina Kiru : " I have located him to be somewhere around here" He points to the geographical 3D image hovering above them all revealing to be the modern city of GXDA.

Kankuro: "Well would you look at that, the academy I used to go to. I almost miss It" He chuckles

Despair : Wait, did you just say take the brat with me? Hmph. He seems like the eagar to die type..I dont like those damn types...

Enazetsu comes crashing through the door in dramatic fashion getting everyones attention, he painfully gets to his feet as he politely(And dramatically) proceeds to wave for 5 minutes at each member. "Ready to travel and kick some ass HaHa!"

Despair : ...

Tensei shakes his head enthusiastically before saying " Good luck my brothers, Happy huntings"  

And with that both Despair and Enazetsu headed out, on their journey to capture and collect.
"Hey Despair, we are friends right?" Nothing but silence filled the air as they walked, "The best" Enazetsu said cheerfully as they walk along side the countryside, past the roads, the long journey filled with awkward silences and even more awkward attempts at building conversation. They finally reach GXDA and secretly maintain a parimutuel barrier that is undetectable to notify them where he will be when he enters

Despair : "Hmph, and now we wait for that bounty."
"Is he here yet?"
Despair remains silent as he checks his deck and formulates a back up plan.
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED - Page 3 Empty Re: The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED

Post by Yugo Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Damn... At least tell me your name before we ride off to look for this idiot (He says as he points to the picture in his hand.)
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED - Page 3 Empty Re: The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED

Post by Yuzu Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:24 pm

My name.... Yuzu Hiragi. And yours?
Yuzu
Yuzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugo Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:26 pm

"Phantom. Delighted to make your acquaintance."

"Now let's go kick some ass in Central Murica!"

He revs up his D-Wheel....

Last edited by Yugo on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuzu Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:26 pm

*Starts to gossip about people Phantom barely knows about*
Yuzu
Yuzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Andrii watches as he sees two guys walk past him into the main academy building. One of the faces seemed really familiar.... Of course! Mike "The Magican Boy" Connnors or something like that?! Andrii remembered reading about him on his journey over to the states. He's an entertainment duelist. I've never seen one of those before, perhaps he's the perfect opponent to duel. But before his thought trail ended they were already gone, long into the halls of the Academy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugo Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:27 pm

"It's gonna be a loooonnnggg ride."
Phantom monologues to himself.
Yugo
Yugo

Back to top Go down

Post by B@T Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:30 pm

Ryan and Jake arrive at the Chancellor's office. They present themselves as Honored guests and the secertay lets them in. "Sir, Ryan and his friend are here." Chancellor happly replies "Of course let me them in and make sure you have their keys ready for the best dorm rooms and ones that will accommodate them." Secertary replies "Of course. Chancellor."
Chancellor goes to Ryan "Ryan. Its god to see you and Jake." Much Thanks Chancellors. We need to talk about a few things and the dorm rooms i see an being dealt with." Chancellor says "Of Course. I cant let my most esteem Graduates not get the best dorms. Dont you and jake miss the pro leage?" Ryan coldly responds "Not really. it was a waste of time considering no one was up to our skill. Thats why i went traveling. you know that Chancellor. But anyways the reason i am here are I want to teach." Chancellor is shocked "Why Ryan. You were never a teacher type." Ryan says "I have my reasons. No need to let you know what they are Chancellor."
B@T
B@T

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet. Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:31 pm

A yellow taxi pulls up to the main building of the school, Emerald Sky got out of the taxi and with her green bags, she had a duel disk poking out the side of her bag as she headed to the main doors to go get her room and information.
Violet.
Violet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Erebus Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:41 pm

As Kite was moving through the building he saw the office of the Chancellor,knocked the door and then a strong voice said:,,Come in''.Kite opened the door and got in,he saw 2 guys standing next to the desk of the chancellor and talking aboout the academy in general.Chancellor looked Kite's face and then said:,,Who are you?''.Kite introduced himself and then wanted an approvation to the academy.Chancellor refused immediately,after this Kite wanted a duel with the guys called Ryan and Jake,if Kite wins he will be accepted to the academy,if not he will be refused and will continue to his own life.Will Chancellor,Ryan and Jake accept this offer?
Erebus
Erebus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:51 pm

While the two duelist recently arrived from London were walking to the chancellor's office. "I doubt what he did was real. I'm a magician after all, there has to be some trick behind what he did." Mike then gets lost in thought for a moment. Then his eyes widen. "Next time I see that guy. I'm gonna have him teach me his trick! It will make my entertainment dueling a lot more entertaining!" The teen exclaims.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:55 pm

People seemed to be flooding into the Academy building, looked like something serious was going on. Either that or no one knew what they were doing. Andrii without finding someone worth dueling; or more finding the perfect person to duel but being unable to. Decided to pull back out the Map of the Duel Academy campus.

• So the Slifer Red dorm, is West of the Main building through the forest. with the harbor just beyond that
  • The Ra Yellow dorm is south west of the main building through the forest, with the cliff just beyond that.
  • The Obelisk Blue dorms are south east of the main building through the forest. with the beach just beyond that.
  • And then there's a volcano north of the academy building through the forest. That sparked Andrii's interest.
  • And finally the electrical hub east of the Main building which was also through a forest but without a path leading to it.

Andrii decided it would be best to go find the Ra Yellow dorm and put his things away. There was a path through the forest so it should be easy enough to get through. He hoped.

Last edited by Chancellor Sheppard on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:56 pm

Zane follows after his new friend Mike. " Yeah well lets hope the day we never see those guys are a day too soon, The mouthy one I wasnt worried about but....the quiet one is a different story." He says before staring straight ahead arriving at the chancellor's office " Hmph."
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:59 pm

Mike knocks on the door before the duo enter the chancellor's office. Once he opens the door he sees the room cluttered with various students. "Looks like we are crashing a party, ain't we Chance(Chancellor)"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:03 pm

(Me taking control on the chancellor is approved by Zane)

The Chancellor completely ignores the other students in the room once he sees the duo who arrived from London arrive into his office. "Everyone out but you two." He says pointing at the duo. Once everyone else leaves his office the chancellor stands up and walks over to the slifer red and obelisk blue standing before him. "Thank God you two are safe. Tell exactly what happen?" He asks out of joy that they returned safely and concern that the two may be targeted again.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:08 pm

Zane glances at Mike before tensing his jaw, stating as such " Well from what I saw, Mike had got into some trouble with this ..weird guy. they were wearing a pure black over coat with red clowds on it. The rest I would have to say Mike should tell you...He's the only one who knew what went on in that place" I say as I look concerned, glancing in Mikes direction.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Mike shrugs his shoulders. "All I know is this chameleon guy who can change his skin color shot an electric wire at my duel disk and then the area we were in became dark and shadow. It felt hard to breath and every time I lost life points I could feel...pain. But that could have been from the wire he shot at me I guess. I don't know why exactly they were after me, but the chameleon guy said I had some bounty for some reason."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:46 pm

"And it was at that point I assume was when I stepped in and stopped the duel. But thats not the only problem...their was another masked guy with them, If I saw it right he passed through a building then vanished when he came back, He took that other one with him too."
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Mike shrugs his shoulders. "Not sure what to do about this. What do you think chance?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:34 pm

The Chancellor walks over to the windows that show a full view of the academy and the city surrounding it. "I was hoping it wouldnt be them, They're known as the 'Creation'. They're wanted internationally..you both got very lucky if you managed to see them and be alive. My best guess is they were trying to capture you for a ransom of some sorts. Regardless..we need to be on guard at all times. Dark times seem to be apron us my students" He then walks to his desk and opens his drawer " I'm going to make a tough decision now..I am trusting you Zane....and you Mike with these 2 cards unlike any other in the world because unlike other cards these have actual living spirits inside of them. Creation plan to come for these eventually." he states as he is adamant on handing to his students.
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Truesdale Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:36 pm

Zane mumbles something about the chancellor bullshitting before taking the card he was handed, looking at this blank card he glances at both the chancellor and at Mike. (He cant be serious...) He thinks before he slips it into his deck "If thats what you want then by all means, Tch...." He turns his head losing focus as he stares outside.
Zane Truesdale
Zane Truesdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Roleplay Manager Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:24 am

Meanwhile elsewhere Tensei informs his team of a 'Crazy immortal duelist' running around in Germany stealing the hearts of the opponents he defeats. Tensei explains on how such a duelists no matter how mentally unstable cannot be avoided as his beneficial advantages of dueling are very well needed. He points to Despair before saying "You dont get along with our newer member, I would like you to put a bit more effort in recruiting our new alley.." Despair nods as he and Kankuro prepare to leave, just before stopping when Kensei states
"However.....if he fails to join us. Do what you will after all he is immortal." "Hmph, Immortality is a myth created by weak. Understood." and with that Despair and Kankuro leave the headquarters
as Enazetsu watches them leave from the balcony window silently observing them both.
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Kankuro. Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:29 am

As they enter passed German border control undetected both Kankuro and Despair continue to walk and walk until they reach a sign stating 'DO NOT ENTER THIS AREA!' Both of them pleasantly stare at the sign "Seems like we've found the place Kiru told us about huh...are you able to track his duel energy Despair?" he asks as he turns his body in one motion to face Despair who was at the right of him.
Kankuro.
Kankuro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair. Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:45 am

"It's faint, but he's in there alright." Despair and Kankuro obviously ignore the signs and continue walking into the abandoned secluded woodland area "We're getting closer, I can feel it." Just as he states that a large fire lash rushes at type speed at both of them. "Kankuro!"   "Hmph, Right!" They both said as they dodged the blast, separating themselves from each other. Despair stares directly at their visitor for what seems to be a while. "Are you Marcel Hansch the terrible?" Despair states unsympathetically "We are here to offer you to come join our organization 'The Creation'.
Despair.
Despair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcel Hansch. Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:53 am

"Hmph, Ich bin nicht interessiert. jetzt gehen bevor ich dich tote."
Marcel Hansch.
Marcel Hansch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair. Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:01 am

Despair stares at the middle aged man who unenthusiastically takes out a cigarette to smoke. Despair. : "..Is that a yes?" From a distance they both heard Kankuro state : "He said he is not interested, and that we both should leave before he kills us" Despair glances at Kankuro momentarily before returning his gaze at Marcel. "I'm afraid I am going to have to insist you join our organization."
Despair.
Despair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next