GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED

+10
Yugo
Kankuro.
Tensei.
B@T
Erebus
Zane Truesdale
Enazetsu.
Despair.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Roleplay Manager
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED - Page 4 Empty The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED

Post by Roleplay Manager Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

It all began with the group known as the 'Creation' each member patiently waited in their headquarters some not very pleased at the lateness of a certain member. after what seems to be an hour Tensei, the Primera member of the Creation spoke up : "He's late again, no matter we shall continue without him. We have reasons to believe an entertainer who goes by the name 'Michael' has been roaming from city to city. Such a small insignificant spec would usually be overlooked however he has quiet a large bounty on his head, from what I am told in the report Kiru had given me."  
Despair : "So, you're telling me that we have to go and eliminate some mime?"

Kankuro : " A magician named michael?..You dont mean the Mike "The Magician boy" Connors do you? hmmm.. "

Despair : "Hmph, leave it to you to know who the hell he would be. You humans are all the same."

Kanpekina Kiru : "His bounty alone would be very beneficial for our finances. Designing expensive gear and buying the material from the black market is not cheap, plus he travels a lot to public places. Making it harder for us to get near him and collect that bounty."

Tensei : "Then it's settled, I would like despair and our new member to collect his bounty"

Kanpekina Kiru : " I have located him to be somewhere around here" He points to the geographical 3D image hovering above them all revealing to be the modern city of GXDA.

Kankuro: "Well would you look at that, the academy I used to go to. I almost miss It" He chuckles

Despair : Wait, did you just say take the brat with me? Hmph. He seems like the eagar to die type..I dont like those damn types...

Enazetsu comes crashing through the door in dramatic fashion getting everyones attention, he painfully gets to his feet as he politely(And dramatically) proceeds to wave for 5 minutes at each member. "Ready to travel and kick some ass HaHa!"

Despair : ...

Tensei shakes his head enthusiastically before saying " Good luck my brothers, Happy huntings"  

And with that both Despair and Enazetsu headed out, on their journey to capture and collect.
"Hey Despair, we are friends right?" Nothing but silence filled the air as they walked, "The best" Enazetsu said cheerfully as they walk along side the countryside, past the roads, the long journey filled with awkward silences and even more awkward attempts at building conversation. They finally reach GXDA and secretly maintain a parimutuel barrier that is undetectable to notify them where he will be when he enters

Despair : "Hmph, and now we wait for that bounty."
"Is he here yet?"
Despair remains silent as he checks his deck and formulates a back up plan.
Roleplay Manager
Roleplay Manager

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED - Page 4 Empty Re: The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED

Post by Marcel Hansch. Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:21 am

Marcel casually takes a puff of his cigarette before flickering it at   Despair as he goes to move his head away from the cigarette, Marcel uses his Solemn strike trap card to launch an attack at Despair destroying the ground and partially damaging his opponent, Marcel uses the opportunity to analyze his situation before activating his duel disk, and rushing at Despair at an almost blinding speed.
Marcel Hansch.
Marcel Hansch.

Back to top Go down

The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED - Page 4 Empty Re: The Creation of all things (The Beginning) Chapter 1. LOCKED

Post by Despair. Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:23 am

As despair dodges a blinding solemn strike he calmly focuses himself before realizing Marcel rushing in his direction. a grin forms on his mouth as he throws his wired transporter which locks onto Marcel's duel disk. "Welcome...TO THE END!" He screams
Despair.
Despair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kankuro. Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:28 am

after a certain amount of time Kankuro notices the duel end, He jumps from safely being in a tree straight down into the destroyed surrounding floor. "Well that was dramatic..Good job Despair you actually beat him, Guess he has not choice but to join us now hmph, welcome to the team" He says playfully as he throws a robe to Marcel who nods in acceptance as he gets up from being crushed into the ground. "Now then, we're already late. Lets go back to headquarters already I stopped liking Germany since I found out about my jewish side" He jokes as he turns his back and walks in the direction they came from.
Kankuro.
Kankuro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enazetsu. Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:35 am

Enazetsu calmy watched the entire ordeal from very far away, maintaining his undetectable hidden body knowing well that Kankuro under those smiles was still trying to feel duel energy near by. as they leave his grin becomes from ear to ear sadly his mask obviously covered it. "Excellent.."
Enazetsu.
Enazetsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:38 am

Mike grabs the card the chancellor handed him. He stares at it for a moment and then looks up to the chancellor. "Why is everything becoming so serious. Dueling is met to bring smiles to others. I've always believed that ever since I was a child and that belief is the very reason why I'm a duelist now. I even went to London to learn from the greatest entertainment duelists in the world. But now there is some mercenary group after me!" Mike clenches his fist and his face tenses up. He looks at the chancellor straight in the eyes. "I will show these thugs that dueling is to bring smiles to others, not hurting others!"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:48 am

Aporia observes as Mike and his friend enter GXDA. He silently watches them and will confront them eventually

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Time: Day 2 - 7:00am

Andrii had found his room in the Ra Yellow Dorm. He was glad that in Ra they got individual rooms, he heard from other Ra's in the common room, that in Slifer they had to share a room with 2 other people!
It was hard getting to sleep in this new bed. Andrii missed home, he hoped this would wear off soon. It was also the first day of the year tomorrow and the excitement wasn't helping. He would be formally introduced to everyone properly tomorrow, his chance to finally become worthy of calling himself a duelist, perhaps he could make the pro-circuit? Andrii suddenly realised that he didn't know why he was here. This was just the aftermath of terrorism and the American Government hiding it. He was here just to appease everyone else. Still he might as well make the most of it.
The sun shone through the window and into the straining eyes of Andrii. He hadn't gotten much sleep but it was already 6:30. School would start at 9am. Andrii rolled out of bed and put on his jeans and grey t-shirt, then took out his Ra Yellow Jacket. Andrii was proud to be put straight into Ra, and saw it as a great opportunity to make Obelisk by the end of the year.
He was ready by 7am, that still left him 2 hours before school starts. He had already introduced himself to a few of the Ra Yellow duelists, but not all of them, and the ones he did meet he didn't really glue to, so he saw no need in staying in the dorm for much longer, he grabbed a bowl of borscht (he was glad they had this, it helped him with his homesickness) and then headed straight off for the Main Academy building, he wondered if anything interesting happened last night with everyone rushing off into the Main Academy building before, he hadn't even explored it yet, now was his chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:47 pm

Locked.

Awaiting Chapter 2.

If you've not posted in the RP now's the time to do it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4