GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

+5
J.Fairfox
Boo
Lelouch Lamperouge
TK2145
Holira
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis - Page 2 Empty The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The night of the attack by the Children of Anubis has past and its now the next morning. The student who was attacked remains in the Nurses office recovering from the attack. All the teachers within the school were told to keep a close watch on the students and an announcement has reached every student that no student is allowed outside after dark unless accompanied by a faculty member.

Its currently 8:15 a.m. on the Island and students are expected to arrive to their first period class by 8:30 a.m. Students are expected to arrive promptly to their class. (For simplicity's sake, everyone in the RP's first period is Dueling 101 where you learn the basics of practical dueling.)
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:02 pm

Nikki remained silent and for once Angel also remained calm as well. Dueling History bored Nikki more than Dueling 101. Nikki sighed as the slumped over in her seat writing a few notes on the subject. Once the lecture was over and students were asked for questions Nikki couldn't wait to start dueling after class now. She glared at Tatsumi and hus Obelisk Blue uniform in slight jealousy it wasn't until a few moments that she realized she was staring at him so she quickly looked away hoping he had not seen her.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Tatsumi noticed Nikki staring at him as students were asking questions. Tatsumi glanced at Nikki giving her a quick smiling before going on to answer an quite intriguing question posed by an Obelisk Blue sitting in the back of the class. The Obelisk Blue seemed annoyed with the class and had sarcastically asked. "What does Ancient Egypt have to do with us in the modern world?"

Professor Miller and Tatsumi each shot a quick glance at each other. Professor Miller gave a jolly grin as his Spirit Monster Heraldic Beast Amphisbeana appeared from Miller's deck. Professor Miller gestured towards Tatsumi signaling him to answer the young student's question.

Tatsumi pointed towards the Professor's Spirit Monster. "These spirits that many of us call Partners are exactly why learning about Ancient Egypt is crucial to us in the Modern Age. Based of the texts left by the Ancient we know these spirits were abundant in Egypt. But the texts also said they were able to summon the physical bodies of their spirit monsters for battle. Some texts also say that those with strong spiritual connections to the spirits had special abilities, such as healing the sick, creating things from thin air, destroying evil. But is that actually true or is it simple embellishment? If it is true how come we no longer have the ability to do so? What caused the Monster Spirits disappeared from the world for centuries ago? Why did they reemerge during our grandparents' generation? To answer these questions, us modern Historians and Archaeologists must go out and research the Ancient Texts of Egypt in order to find the truth. So to answer you question in short, The Spirits themselves are the reason we must learn from the Ancient Egyptians." As Tatsumi was wrapping up his speech the bell ending class began to ring.

Professor Miller clasped his hands together. "Well that is for today kids. Have a great rest of the day."

Then all the students packed up their things and headed to their next class of the day. The remainder of the classes for the day nothing remarkable happen and its now end of the school day. Students are free to wander the campus as they please.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:39 pm

Nikki stretched as she stood up from sitting down for what seemed like forever. Angel happily tried to do the same attempting to be like Nikki. "It has been a long day, I should take a nap." Nikki said to Angel petting her slightly. "But we have a lot more training to do." Nikki added. Nikki thought for a long moment of how she was placed in Ra Yellow. She aced the writing exams and dominated the Dueling Exam. She wondered what she could be missing. Angel looked at Nikki who was deep in thought and brought her back to reality. Nikki held back her smile looking at the happy Cyber Petit Angel now.

"Want to go look for someone to duel?" Nikki asked Angel as the duel spirit happily flapped her tiny wings in excitement.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:52 pm

After Assisting Professor Miller in Dueling History 101 Tatsumi headed to the rest of his classes for the day. The brown haired duelist noticed it was a particular beautiful out today. The sun shone brightly in the sky and their was hardly a cloud in sight. Tatsumi decided to head towards the Duel Court with a notebook in hand to enjoy the beautiful weather.

On his way to the Duel Courts Tatsumi noticed Nikki talking to her spirit monster. Tatsumi has been meaning to speak to her and chance to check up on them. "Hello, Nikki. Are you alright after last night?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:45 pm

"I'm fine." Nikki replied rather quickly. "No need to worry about me." She added. Angel landed on Nikki's shoulder now happily enjoy being outside while Nikki examined Tatsumi, she had noticed early he can see duel spirits but does not have one that she can see. Although she was curious, she decided not to ask him.

"Hows that kid from last night?" Nikki was quick to change the subject now. "Is he and his duel spirit are okay?"
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:54 pm

He didn't want to reveal that the Ra Yellow's mental state was in terrible condition after having his Spirit Monster ripped away. The kid had to be sedated just in order to get some rest and may have to leave the island to seek professional help. Tatsumi simply smiled and patted Nikki on the head. "You have nothing to worry about, Eric is resting in the Nurses office right now." He said to reassure the younger student showing no signs of deception. In order to change the subject quickly Tatsumi continued by asking. "By the way how did you enjoy History class?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Nikki aggressively move his hand from after touching her head. She was annoyed by the gesture and it was obvious in her posture now but she attempted to ignore it. "Well." Nikki said then pausing quickly. "I'm glad he's doing okay... I guess." Nikki replied. Angel was listening to the concersation but slightly worried.

"History bores me." Nikki rudely answered. "I'm more concerned about dueling honestly." she added.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Tatsumi didn't react to Nikki brushing away his hand. He didn't seem to mind his aggressive posture at all but instead continued the conversation normally. "Hahaha, I hope you grow to like it. But yeah I understand why many people on the Island appreciate historical significance of Duel Monsters. It can be pretty boring at times. But if you are interested in dueling why don't you follow me to the Duel Courts. I was on my way there before I stopped to talk to you."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:25 pm

Cyber Petit Angel fluttered her wings in excitement already knowing what Nikki's answer would be. "A duel?" Nikki questioned but immediately answered. "I never turn down a duel." Nikki added rather excited now.

" I Wonder why this guy would want to duel a Ra Yellow like me.." Nikki thought to herself.

"Guess we should head to the duel courts." Nikki suggested.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:31 pm

Tatsumi nodded and gestured towards Nikki to follow him. Once they reached the Duel Courts the duo found an empty court. "Let's duel here." Tatsumi told the underclassman. "I noticed you don't seem interested in class, hopefully this duel will teach you the importance of paying attention to your teachers." Tatsumi teased.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Morgan, laying down on a bench while using his bag as a pillow with a the hood from his long jacket covering his eyes from the sun, is awakened by Chocolate Magician Girl.
"Hey, wake up, look, people are coming! We can play again!"

"Miko, I promise I wasn't even asleep this time. D:  Anyway, I'm sure they're walking here to duel. Looks like a yellow and a blue. Let's go meet up with them."

Chocolate Magician Girl makes her way to see them, and notices the Cyber Petit Angel on Nikki's shoulder.

"Oh! What a coincidence, you're the Angel I met this morning in class that was spectating Morgan. It's nice to see you again! How are you doing?"
She looks at Nikki. "You must be this duel spirit's master. I'm Miko, a Chocolate Magician Girl, and Morgan's duel spirit. Morgan is kid over there laying down on the bench in the duel court. I've been dying to play. Let's get him and we can play?!"

She looks at Tatsumi, "Oh wow, a blue. What is your name? Morgan needs a good duel."
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:56 pm

"ZZZ.. Go Cyber End Dragon wipe out the rest of his life points, Cybernetic Blast.. ZZZZ.."
Tobias lazily slept through the entire class and well past the end of the day. Only to be awoken finally by Core's extremly loud gears whirring.
"Ahhhh! Where am I?! Wheres the crowd?!" Tobias screamed as he jumped up from his seat in the empty classroom and looked around.
"Wait.. Core where is everyone? Did they just leave me to sleep?" Core whirred in acknowledgement of Tobias suspicion.
"Well I'm happy I was left to sleep for quite a while, but someone should have been nice enough to try and wake me up. Now what do I do, no more classes, don't really feel like going back to the dorm just yet. Say Core, Wanna check out the duel fields? Should be pretty easy to get someone to challenge us to a duel, or just watch one."

Core whirred in agreement and began circling Tobias in excitement about having another duel. Tobais smiled at seeing Core this exicted.
"Core calm down get exicted if we can actually find an opponent first, let's go to the duel fields alright?"

Tobias and Core begin making their way to the duel fields. Upon reaching the fields, Tobias took a deep breath and exhaled.
"See this is why I came to this Academy." Tobias said once seeing all the many duelists on the fields, playing to their best, seeing all the many types of decks and styles.
"Alright Core, let's find a seat. I want to look over our deck and combos before facing someone." Tobais said to Core before walking around the edge of the arenas in order to find a seat.
"Ah there's a good one right over there" Tobias says pointing at an empty line of seats. Tobias jogs to the seats, passing other students watching who were either watching the fields or editing their own decks. Tobias sat down, took out his deck and began looking it over.

"So Core, if we use this... bring out this.. this should be able to counter just about any comeback my opponent does.. This card can search out this.." Tobias begins to mutter as Core watched on agreeing or disagreeing with Tobias on the choices the their deck.

"Alright Core, this should be good enough to take on anyone, now let's just relax for a bit before we walk up to someone and challenge them." Tobias said while stretching this arms and sat in the row of seats looking at the duel field to see if anyone caught his interest
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Nikki was about to activate her duel disk when a friendly duel spirit approached her. "What a friendly duel spirit." Nikki was surprised because Angel usually only talks to her but this one was very friendly.

"We were just getting ready to duel." Nikki added as she looked over to the sleeping Morgan who she noticed was the kid playing his 3DS from earlier. "I'd love to duel you Chocolate Magician Girl but it looks like your friend is sleeping or resting. Wake him up and maybe we can duel then." Nikki added.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Tatsumi greeted the spirit politely. "I am Tatsumi Aizen the Obelisk Class Represenative. Pleasure to make you acquaintance." Tatsumi then glanced at the Slifer playing on his 3ds. "So that's your partner? Why don't you call him over. I have an interesting duel offer for him and Nikki, The Ra Yellow over here." He said glancing at Nikki.

Last edited by Lelouch Lamperouge on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Chance lazily walked out of the now empty classroom after putting in as much effort as he could to actually pay attention this time and to maybe learn something interesting about ancient dueling history. Satisfied with the notes he had made, however, quickly brightened himself back up, especially as he saw large groups of students making their way to and from the classrooms to the outside duel courts as classes had finished for the day.

Excited to be around so many duelists again, fond memories of his childhood returning back to him, Chance turns to Last and pets him. "I don't think we're going to get a better opportunity than this to get involved in some duels, bud." Chance said, dragging Last along with him and he made his way outside to check it out.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Chocolate Magician Girl goes up to Morgan to get him to get up.

"Hey, people over there want to duel. They totally accepted the challenge. The girl's name is Nikki. The guy's name in Tatsumi. They are yellow and blue. Also, Nikki happens to be the master of the Cyber Petit Angel I was looking for earlier after class. This is great!"

"Oh? I didn't think it worked so easily around here. I was expecting a ranking system or something before people wanted to duel. At least it's friendly here."

Morgan goes up to Nikki and Tatsumi with Chocolate Magician Girl.

"Hey, I heard you both asked for a duel from Miko over here. She told me your names. I am Morgan. Nice to meet you both."
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:19 pm

When the Slifer Red approached him and Nikki, Tatsumi he noticed the Slifer red looked like he was a child. Despite being surprised that someone so young would be a student at Duel Academy, Tatsumi grinned. "I would like to test both your abilities, but dueling you both individually would take too much time. So how about this you both come at me at once and if you can beat me, I'll treat you both to lunch." Tatsumi said in a patronizing tone as he activated his duel disk.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:33 pm

"I don't mind. I hope I can work together with you, Nikki, that is, if you will have me as a partner."

Chocolate Magician Girl looks concerned. "Hmm, I'm not very experienced at working with others. I wonder how this will do. I hope it goes over well."
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:37 pm

"I have never done a 2v1 duel before." Nikki thought for a moment she did want to duel Tatsumi herself, but it was a great opportunity to try a new form of dueling. Nikki smiled slightly. "Sure Tatsumi." Nikki finally answered. "As long as this guy wants to do it and you think you can handle it." Nikki readied her duel disk now and Angel disappeared into her card ready to duel as well.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:43 pm

"Sigh.. Nothing good so far Core, no interes- wait.. Core do they look familiar?" Tobias says while pointing at a duel field where an Obelisk blue is about to duel a Slifer red and a Ra yellow Core looks over and shakes his head in agreement.
"Yea thats the Obelisk blue rep. he showed us around, and the others are.. No idea who the ra yellow is and.. oh hey! It's Morgan. This should be good." It doesn't matter how good that Obelisk may be, No one should be able to win a 2v1 easily. This is the duel I've been waiting to watch!" Tobias yells as he stands up to get a close look at the duel
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:27 pm

The duel began and immediately Tatsumi aggressively started out with monster of the control. Doom Virus Dragon infected their decks for three turns destroy monsters they draw. Nikki became annoyed knowing that she couldn't draw into any of her bigger monsters.

Morgan and Nikki had to go on the defensive, which Nikki had now realized she wasn't very prepared for. She was relieved when Morgan put up an insane amount of defense and stun power. She assumed his little monsters would just get ran over quickly. Choco Magician Girl managed to summon Magician of Black Chaos and run over one of her monsters while Nikki was still struggling to get going after her monsters ATK were reduced. Tatsumi had focused on Morgan and his defense while Nikki was stunned at the moment Morgan protected his own monsters as well as Nikki's.

When the Doom Virus Dragon's effect was over Nikki took a sigh of relief as her deck was now able to get going. But she had to deal with a Mirror Force Dragon staring her down. Nikki confidently drew her card now that she could play her monsters. Using Natasha's effect to gain more life points then synchro summoning Ancient Sacred Wyvern She managed to take Mirror Force Dragon gain even more life points so that Wyvern's ATK had reached over 9000 ATK (over 9000?) she attacked with all her monsters and bringing Tatsumi's Life Points down to 0.

Angel became happy as she emerged from her card tugging at Nikki's hand. But Nikki was not satisfied she would have lost it it wasn't for Morgan's defense. She thought long and hard about what she was missing and now she is starting to see it. She smiled now and turned to Morgan. "Thank you Morgan. I don't usually say this, but I don't think I could have won without you."

Nikki walked over to Tatsumi now and offered to shake his hand. "I hope next time we duel it would be on equal grounds Tatsumi. Thank you for the duel."
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:35 pm

"Wow, Tatsumi, you're tough. You were able to wipe out almost my entire backrow. Not many people can do that. Nikki, you did awesome with the follow up. Thank you for being able to use the opening I made."

Morgan just looks really relieved that Nikki managed to pull the knock out.

"Anyway, so, what's for lunch, you're treating us, right? Very Happy"

Miko pops out of her card, "Hey, wait a secondddd .. I still wanna play."

"Miko, I'm tired, maybe after lunch. Tatsumi was a tough opponent, especially trying to take us both on."

Last edited by AsianPichu on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:40 pm

as his life points depleted to 0, Tatsumi de-activated his duel disk. "I am very impressive you two. Your dueling styles meshed together so well, that even I couldn't overcome the two of you together. Morgan your indomitable defense made it nearly impossible to mount any real offense. Nikki your relentless Assault broke through my defense and ended up winning the duel." Tatsumi said praising the two duelists, not wanting to reveal he was holding back the entire time.

Tatsumi then bopped the center of his forehead after hearing Morgan mentioning the lunch he promised. "Oh Yeah, I almost forgot about the play. The school cafe sells award winning ramen. Follow me there.' He said gesturing the duo to follow him.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:46 pm

"Oh wow, that sounds really nice right now." Morgan replies.

Morgan looks around at what appears to be a giant crowd around him. Something catches his eyes, a duel spirit he has seen earlier.

He telepathically talks to Miko, "Hey, we have seen this spirit yesterday, right? Look over there."

Miko, excited, starts talking back normally, "Hey! That's Cyber Dragon Core. He's the guy we dueled yesterday. I'm going to go over and invite him to lunch with us. Maybe we can play again after."

"Alright, I'm going to start following them. Just catch up, right? Worst case, you can jump into your card and come back to me anyway."

Miko floats over to Tobias, "Hey, Morgan, Nikki, and Tatsumi are talking about getting ramen. Wanna join us?"
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:59 pm

Tobias gave a huge grin after seeing the Ra yellow student pull off such a powerful combo that won her team the duel
"Well then, looks like there are a lot more students with potential here. This is great to see! What a mactch, I'm pumped up for a duel I'm- huh?"
Tobias stops mid sentence after Core began whirring in excitement seeing Miko, Morgan's duel spirit.
"Oh, hey Miko nice duel Morgan had, what's up?" Tobias asked Miko

After being filled in by Miko Tobias gave a small smile and replied.
"Thanks for the offer, I don't mind coming along for a quick bite to eat, considering I was sleep for most of the day haha. Yea sure lead the way Miko, just let me grab my bag." Tobias then began to walk back to his seat to grab his bag and walked out of the duel field to meet up with Morgan and the other two students at the cafe
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next