GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

+5
J.Fairfox
Boo
Lelouch Lamperouge
TK2145
Holira
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis - Page 3 Empty The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The night of the attack by the Children of Anubis has past and its now the next morning. The student who was attacked remains in the Nurses office recovering from the attack. All the teachers within the school were told to keep a close watch on the students and an announcement has reached every student that no student is allowed outside after dark unless accompanied by a faculty member.

Its currently 8:15 a.m. on the Island and students are expected to arrive to their first period class by 8:30 a.m. Students are expected to arrive promptly to their class. (For simplicity's sake, everyone in the RP's first period is Dueling 101 where you learn the basics of practical dueling.)
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

Post by Boo Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:08 pm

As chance gazed around the dueling courts and looked for any interesting duels or people that caught his attention, he heard a large commotion behind him and lots of talk as an intense duel seemed to have raged on and then ended shortly prior to him noticing.

He turned around to see none other than Nikki and Tatsumi, stood with a boy he had noticed earlier in class and even Tobias from the first day was not far away, although he seemed to be heading somewhere. Thinking it was a funny coincidence for so many people he recognized to be gathered around he decided to approach the group and catch up with them.

"Hey guys, anything interesting going on?" Chance inquired.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

Post by J.Fairfox Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Kinder Scorpion was relaxing in the cafe having ordered a large meal with three glasses of fizzy drinks all for herself. Currently sitting at the largest table in the room with her coat, bag and food covering the entire table as if to give a very blunt sign [Do not come over here, you will not be welcome].

Having decided that a large breakfast was more important than boring Dueling101; *Takes a bite of her chicken burger with ketchup with no attention given to fellow students coming or going*.
J.Fairfox
J.Fairfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:13 pm

"We're going to the Cafe. Tatsumi is going to take us there Chance." Nikki said in a good mood. "You should come join us. I'm sure you're hungry." Nikki added. "I could use some food now. It has been awhile since I last ate this morning.

Cyber Petit Angel happily flew towards Last Strix happily dancing around him. She was happy to see her friend again.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:20 pm

Chance shrugged his shoulders. "I don't have any objections to that. Anybody else?" He added with a smirk.
He looked around and took note of all of the different kinds of duel spirits, the variety amazing him, before looking back at both his own duel spirit and Nikkis. "Maybe it'd be for the best, these two seem to get along almost too well." He said before turning to Morgans Magician Girl. "Although i hear this is one special spirit indeed!"
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Tatsumi greets each of the new additions with a warm smile as he leads the group to the school's cafe. Once they arrive to the cafe Tatsumi notices a Slifer Red girl taking up an entire table to herself while gorging on her meal. Tatsumi smiles at her. "Each their own." He says to himself before looking back towards the group that followed him to the cafe. "Now order anything you want, its on me today. I suggest their Award Winning Ramen myself." He said generously.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Fairfox Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Kinder finished her chicken sandwich and starts on her double bacon sandwich finding some comfort that she was able to get the last bit of Bacon. Closing her eyes as she lets the taste sink in. Thinking to herself "This is delicious"
J.Fairfox
J.Fairfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:34 pm

"Thank you Tatsumi." Nikki says as she walks over and gets herself a bowl of ramen. Nikki picks up the ramen and utensils and heads towards a small table and sits down. Angel inspects the bowl of ramen curiously as the hot ramen starts to cool off. "Don't mess with my food Angel." Nikki snaps as Angel jumps back slightly surprised and then happily flies on her shoulder to avoid getting in trouble.

Nikki begins stuffing her face with the delicious Ramen. Enjoy every bite she takes and savoring the flavor.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:38 pm

Morgan saw the girl who took up an entire table to herself. He tilted his head curiously, wondering why someone would do that. Even though he doesn't talk much, Morgan is used to eating with other people, so he always leaves space around him open when he is eating.

Morgan happily orders the Ramen Tatsumi was talking about and sits next to Nikki.

Last edited by AsianPichu on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:38 pm

"On you huh? And you recommend the ramen.. alright I'll take your work on it and have the ramen." Tobias says while looking at the cafe menu.
"I really hope its as good as you say umm.. I don't think I remember your game guy." Tobias says to the Obelisk student with a grin as he takes his bowl of ramen to a table.
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 pm

Chance watches everybody else order their food, and return to their seats with smiles on their faces and warm, delicious looking food to enjoy. He eventually gets to order a small portion with a large drink for himself before finding a seat near the group and dropping into a chair, resting his hands behind his back and relaxing as Last strix decides to fly over to the Angel instead and interact.
He waits a bit before addressing the group as a whole, curious. "So anybody got any plans for today after lunch?" he quizzed.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Miko speaks up for Morgan, "Morgan and I are going straight back to the Dueling Grounds right after lunch. Oh, I don't think we've met. I'm Miko, a Chocolate Magician Girl and duel spirit of Morgan. Morgan is the child in red over there sitting next to Nikki. Who are you?"
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:49 pm

" Eh I don't know yet to be honest, I'll most likely either head to the duel fields myself to find get at least 1 duel in, or just head back to the Slifer dorm and go to sleep. Still weighing my options." Tobias says in between mouthfuls of eating his ramen.
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Fairfox Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Still eating her food and drink when a teacher approaches her as word had spread that she bunked class Kinder would reply with a laid back posture; "Well miss, Breakfast or dueling 101 I think I'd go with Breakfast plus everyone in that class is prob a scrub". The teacher would continue to lecture her about her attitude at which point Kindle would simply zone out.

Once the teacher would leave Kinder would mutter under her breath "Scrub".
J.Fairfox
J.Fairfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:55 pm

Nikki eats her ramen taking another huge bite. She was more hungry than she thought. Nikki ate another huge bite before answering Chance. "I planned on going back to my dorm for a little bit. After my workout, classes, and dueling I could use some relaxation." Nikki added.

"What do you plan on doing guys?" Nikki asked.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:05 am

Chance looked around and enjoyed watching the satisfied faces of people as conversation and food flowed. It was interesting to listen to everybodies plans, as well as introduce himself to Morgan's duel spirit.
"Well, im Chance. I'd show you my partner but..." he trailed off as he motioned towards Last strix who was too immersed in playing with Angel, before turning back to Miko. "Sometimes i wish he could talk like you!" Chance joked. Shortly afterwards he watched Nikki with amusement as she juggled between answering his question and destroying a poor bowl of ramen in front of her.
"I'm not sure what i'll be doing, but im itching to get a duel in or something at some point today. These classes really make you miss it!" he laughed.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:31 am

Tatsumi orders the Ramen he recommended to the others. The cashier was a fellow senior in Obelisk named Angela. She gave Tatsumi a flirtatious smirk. "See our school's top duelist is also our school's top sugar." She said jokingly.

Tatsumi chuckled at the thought of being called a sugar daddy. "I just lost a little bet to the two over their..." He said pointing at Morgan and Nikki. "And well the rest kinda just followed."

The girl chuckled. "What kind of bet did you, the Genius Aizen, lose to those kids?"

Tatsumi gave an awkward smirk while he rubbed the back of his hand. "Those two kids were able to beat me in 2v1."

The cashier eyes widened as she screamed. "WHAT!? YOU LOST!?"

Tatsumi just gave an awkward chuckle and replied. "Yeah, I did. By the way how much do I owe you?"

The cashier took a deep breath and calmed down a bit. "Wow, I just can't believe those kids were able to beat you. And yeah you bill is 86.98"

Tatsumi pulls out his wallet paying off the bill also giving the cashier a gracious tip as well. Tatsumi then says his goodbyes to the cashier and heads towards the table where there group is sitting.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:32 am

Miko responds to Chance. "We can play when Morgan finishes eating. He is a slow eater. We might be here a bit. I'm not sure if you want to wait or if you have something better to do. Thinking about it, I somehow end up scheduling all of his duels. Also, as long as you can communicate with your spirit, things usually end up fine. Like, I wish Morgan can talk to me like you do. Sometimes, I feel like he is the spirit. Usually he just plays on his 3DS all day. He talks to me when we're walking around or when we are dueling though."

Morgan is still slowly eating and enjoying his ramen. Passively, but not really paying attention somewhat, he chimes in, "Well, I don't mind dueling. I was mostly starving. I was too busy playing games to eat breakfast this morning. Anyway, Chance, was it? I'm Morgan. Nice to meet you."
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Chance scratches his head and laughs. "You guys have an interesting relationship. I'll be down to duel you guys maybe in like a few hours or something for sure!" He exclaims, before turning to look at everybody still eating. "Wouldn't want to miss out on having an audience, you know? I've got a lot to live up to for my first duel here." Chance shrugs. It was the first time he didn't jump feet first into a duel with the first person he saw, almost as if being a new student in a place full of many upcoming duelists had made him unusually nervous.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Nikki didn't say much now as she quickly finished her Ramen now. "I think I'll head back to my dorm now." she said. "Its been a long day." she added as she looked over at Morgan then towards Chocolate Magician Girl and gave a short smile. "Tell Morgan thank you for being my partner. I hope to duel you guys soon." Nikki said happily. She was about to walk away but Angel tugged at her hair. Nikki's tone became more serious now as she turned to Tatsumi. "Thank you for the duel and the food." Nikki finally said.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:45 pm

Miko is a bit confused. "No problem, Nikki." She says responding for Morgan. It looks like Chance and Nikki are busy. Tatsumi, Tobias, what are you doing? If you aren't doing much, I think Morgan and I may like, head to our dorm to do homework, or we might go to the dueling grounds."

Morgan finally finished his meal, "Thank you for the meal, Tatsumi."

Last edited by AsianPichu on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:37 pm

Tatsumi nodded his head towards the two who were leaving. "No thanks is necessary, you earned your meals today." He said in praise of the two duelists.

Tatsumi then checked his watched and started to quickly finish off his ramen as well. "Looks like I have to go finish preparing the class agenda for the rest of the week. You kids have a nice rest of the day, but I shall be taking my leave now as well." He said before departing from the cafe.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Tobias finishes the rest of his ramen. Then stands up and stretches.
"I think I'll pass on heading to the duel field today. I'm heading back to the dorm to get some sleep. I'll see you all in class tomorrow though."

Tobias says before walking out of the cafe, waving to the table behind him
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:00 am

Angel flies over to Last Strix and begins playing now as soon as Nikki was about to leave. Nikki sighs as she walks over to Chance now. "I'm sorry, she really likes playing with Last Strix." she adds. "Come on Angel. We have to go now, lets not bother Last Strix and Chance." Nikki explained.

Angel had a sad look on her face now. "I'm sure Chance and Strix has more important things to do." Nikki quickly said to Angel.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Queen Akiza Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:28 am

Aki walks onto the school grounds excited to get to meet all of the new people when she spots a cafe in the distance. she notices a small group of students enjoying their meal. Feeling nervous at first, but she decides to approach them. She notices a small angel like spirit playing with a tiny bird like spirit in the air. she says "Those are two really cute spirit partners you guys have"
The Queen Akiza
The Queen Akiza

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:40 am

Chance watched the group gradually disperse and people start leaving, until he was distracted by Last strix bumping into him as he seemed to be play fighting with Angel. Upon hearing Nikki scold Angel and it start to look upset his heart sank a bit. He looked at Nikki and Angel, smiling.
"To be honest we don't have much going on. Its fine really, I think he needs cheering up after we had to pass a duel anyways!" he joked, hoping to see both Last and Angel brighten up.

Chance watches the new arrival walk into the cafe and smiles at her compliment, shrugging his shoulders and looking at Nikki. "Her Angel is...ok i guess, compared to my Last!" He joked, turning back to the new girl. "But thanks. Whats your name?"
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next