GX Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GXDA Champion

Aster Phoenix
Dorm Prefects
Latest topics
» whats up im new
by villadsbg Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:07 pm

» Points System + Store
by Yugo Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 am

» Dorm Prefects
by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:19 am

» GXDA#203 Post Duel Press Conference.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 am

» GXDA#203 Deadkiller vs Garbrandt. (Results)
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

» GXDA#203 DeadKiller vs Garbrandt.
by Zane Truesdale. Tue May 30, 2017 12:26 am

» Superheavy Samurai Deck
by Daniel8503 Sat May 27, 2017 5:36 pm

» TCG BANLIST 2017
by Blair Flannigan Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

» An important announcement, I am sorry.
by Daniel8503 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:13 am

Discord Voice Chat

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

+5
J.Fairfox
Boo
Lelouch Lamperouge
TK2145
Holira
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis - Page 4 Empty The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The night of the attack by the Children of Anubis has past and its now the next morning. The student who was attacked remains in the Nurses office recovering from the attack. All the teachers within the school were told to keep a close watch on the students and an announcement has reached every student that no student is allowed outside after dark unless accompanied by a faculty member.

Its currently 8:15 a.m. on the Island and students are expected to arrive to their first period class by 8:30 a.m. Students are expected to arrive promptly to their class. (For simplicity's sake, everyone in the RP's first period is Dueling 101 where you learn the basics of practical dueling.)
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

Post by The Queen Akiza Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:44 am

"My name is Aki" looks uncomfortable as she see's everyone's duel spirits and starts thinking about her's
The Queen Akiza
The Queen Akiza

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Spirit Within You Chapter 2: The Children of Anubis

Post by Blair Flannigan Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:48 am

"Nice to meet you Aki." Nikki quickly replied. "This is Angel." Nikki quickly said as she grabbed Angel before she flew away. Nikki didn't know what else to say to the new girl, but she couldn't just walk away without being rude. Angel smiled towards Aki while being held by Nikki.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Queen Akiza Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:05 am

Aki takes a seat next to Nikki as she orders a drink from the cafe. While she waits she starts to make conversation "I've made a new deck for my spirit monsters so would any of you want to duel me?" As her drink is set down in front of her she sips impatiently waiting for a answer.
The Queen Akiza
The Queen Akiza

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:41 am

Miko speaks up, overhearing the conversation between Aki and Nikki. "Hey, we can duel! I'm Miko by the way, I am a Chocolate Magician Girl. Morgan is my master, he is sitting over there, he should be done eating.

Miko flies over to Morgan. "Hey, I got a duel. Let's play against her!"

Morgan walks up to Aki. "Hello, my name is Morgan. I'm rather new ish to the game. You can probably tell by looking at me. I'm rather young. Hopefully we can have an amazing duel though."
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Queen Akiza Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:01 am

Aki smiles as her mighty spirit monsters finish the duel "Great game Miko you were very strong." she looks around when she notices all the students staring and turns a bright red color
The Queen Akiza
The Queen Akiza

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:09 am

Nikki was amazed by the powerful monsters Aki managed to summon. "Impressive." Nikki muttered as the duel raged on. Cyber Petit Angel looked amazed as well hiding behind Nikki for safety.

When the duel was over between the two Nikki congratulated Aki on her win. "Nice job Aki." Nikki said. Nikki looked at the time on her PDA now. "Guess I better get going now." Nikki added.

Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:10 am

Miko responds, "Wow, so this is what it takes to be Blue. I'm excited for Morgan to get better. I'm sure our next duel will be much more better for us, you put Morgan back on the drawing board. He does this every loss. I know we're only red, but can we exchange contact information? I'd love to play with you again in the future."

Morgan is saddened by this loss, he telepathically speaks to Miko, "Wow, locals from where we are from had never had something like this before. I've never seen such powerful monsters summoned so quickly, along with locking out our backrow. We need to reformulate the strategy. For something like this, we may need to keep her in mind, and run more backrow destruction to get rid of that trap that kept locking us out."

Morgan turns to Aki, "As Miko said, thank you for the game."
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:13 am

Chance watched the close duel, himself and Last strix paying full attention to the clash of the two duelists. As the match finally came to its conclusion Chance went over to listen and congratulate the two, a fire burning within him to duel and improve and have similar duels himself.
As Nikki expresses her desire to leave he turns to her and pokes her lightly. "Not heading back to the Yellow dorm without me, are ya?" Chance joked.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:18 am

Nikki blushed at Chance's comment of coming back to the dorms with her. "W-what do you mean?" Nikki asked stuttering slightly. Angel sat on her shoulder now. Nikki regained herself and was quick to reply again. "You can come alone if you want." She said quickly. Angel's face lit up now happy to walk back with her friend.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Queen Akiza Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:23 am

Aki is happy for making new friends and smiles "thanks chance and thank you as well Nikki and of course than you Morgan." Aki gives her contact info to Miko and realizes the time and quickly rushes off to get to class.
The Queen Akiza
The Queen Akiza

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:30 am

Miko puts Aki's contact information in Morgan's PDA. "Good luck in class, Aki. I hope we can see you soon. Smile"
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:38 am

Chance watches Last strix fly over to Angel and perch himself beside her on Nikki, clearly excited to be joining them.
"Well i guess he's settled it then..." Chance laughed as Last hummed in agreement. After saying goodbye to everybody else left in the cafe, he turns again back to Nikki. "Well if you're ready to head back then, try not to go so fast this time?" He says as he takes out his PDA, to quickly check the time at a glance. "Then again, it is getting a bit late..." Chance mused.
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:47 am

"Nice meeting you Aki and see you guys later." Nikki said as the Last Strix landed on her shoulder. She smiled slightly happy at the gesture. "I'm ready to go." Nikki said as her and Chance started walking to back to the Ra Dorms. It was silent as first as Nikki didn't know what to say as the exited the main building. Angel smiled as she took off from Nikki's shoulder and flew in the sky above them to play.

Nikki sighed now unsure of what to say. "So." Nikki said quickly then pausing. "How was your second day here so far?" Nikki asked.
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:11 am

Chance paused and thought to himself if there was anything worth mentioning. He sighed and frowned a little. "Not very much...I didn't really get anything done." He continued. "Unless writing some stupid notes down counts?"
He laughed and put his hands behind his head, looking up to the sky. "I mean things could have gone a lot worse I guess. I'm sure eventually we'll all get to do the dueling and meet the goals we want to meet." He exclaimed. He paused for a moment, thinking about all the duels he had witnessed today. He wasn't even very tired, and didn't want to go and sleep, in all honesty. "What about yourself?"
Boo
Boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Sheppard Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:12 am

and that's when jeff came in on a tractor wearing a straw hat, eating a candy cane, dressed in nothing but his dungerees and a duel disk with only 5 cards in it. challenged that cunt to a duel. drew is opening hand, and pulled all 5 pieces of exodia
Chancellor Sheppard
Chancellor Sheppard

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor Sheppard Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:12 am

like what are the fucking chances
Chancellor Sheppard
Chancellor Sheppard

Back to top Go down

Post by Blair Flannigan Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 am

"My day has been fine." Nikki said she began to think about her day yesterday and the duel between the shaded figure. She tried to smile now but it didn't really come out right this time. "Better than last night." Nikki mentioned.

Nikki yawned. "Man I'm tired. Been a long day."
Blair Flannigan
Blair Flannigan

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:48 am

After watching everyone leave, and being exhausted from the duel, Morgan heads back to his dorm to do homework and sleep. Before going to bed, he and Miko does some theory crafting for deck editing to be able to have a better chance at playing against Aki in the future.
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Tatsumi was planning on slipping out amidst the duel between Morgan and Aki but was drawn to stay after Aki summoned monster reminiscent to the Egyptian God. How could one person host the spirits of such power monsters? He thought to himself, amazed at the Obelisk girl.

Tatsumi had left as Aki went for game and headed towards his dorm. Once he entered his room he sat at his desk. He sat down his journal that he carried with him and began writing in it.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by The Queen Akiza Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:25 pm

As Aki finishes off another opponent in the duel arena the bell rings signaling its time to go home. As she walks to her dorm she decides to work on her deck but when she got home she ends up falling asleep on the floor.
The Queen Akiza
The Queen Akiza

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:14 pm

NIght has passed and its now morning. No classes
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Fairfox Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Walking up in her dorm Kinder quickly goes through her morning activities... Shower, getting dressed and quickly sweeping into the shared kitchen to get her breakfast. With no classes taking place today she would find herself more positive and would proceed to train herself physically with a morning jog, while making drawing motions as if she was dueling.
J.Fairfox
J.Fairfox

Back to top Go down

Post by TK2145 Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Tobias lazily sleeps well through his alarm clock, knowing there is no school today. Until he was awoken by Core wanting to get into a duel.
"Core chill, we will duel today, I promise.. Just let me get some sleep alright?" Tobias groans as he turns opposite of Core and goes back to sleep. Core reluctantly goes back into his card to wait for Tobias to wake up
TK2145
TK2145

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianPichu Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:57 am

Morgan wakes up at his usual time, does his morning hygienic routine and then checks his PDA for his class schedule for today.

".. No classes. Miko, what would you like to do today? If you don't come up with anything, I think I will play on my 3DS all day. I may do some deck reconstruction as well to deal with Aki the next time we play against her."

Miko pops out of her card, "I'm not sure, but before you do that, why don't we get breakfast and look around the duel grounds? Maybe we can find other people to playtest with. We need to get much better if we are to get blue uniforms like those other top tier duelists."

Morgan replies, "Sounds good. We can get breakfast first."

Morgan walks over to the dining room for Slifer Red students.
AsianPichu
AsianPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Fairfox Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:48 am

Kinder returns to the slifa dorm after her run and find a few slifa still eating and decided to unleash barbaric words "YOU ARE ALL SCRUBS AND LAZY BABOONS, and should leave so i have this entire dorm to myself..scrubs"
J.Fairfox
J.Fairfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next